Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Meh, I am late, so is there any official title? I am glad to see Genesect earlier.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Yes there is.

Rocket VS Plasma! Meowth and Colress!
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke.../130328_01.jpg

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yes there is.

Rocket VS Plasma! Meowth and Colress!
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke.../130328_01.jpg
    Is Genesect confirmed in this episode?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

So are they in Castelia City in this episode?

And there we go as expected no remade TR vs TP, we got all the epis revealed now don't we?

Once again I stand by my opinion that , the TR vs TP arc was supposed to happen during BW and it was dropped.

I hope we get to see Giovanni and Dr.Zager later in BW. If this is the last saga of TR, I'm sure we'll see Zager and especially Giovanni again. But if it's not the last saga of TR, I still have a feeling we'll be seeing Giovanni and Zager again in Generation 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I hope we get to see Giovanni and Dr.Zager later in BW. If this is the last saga of TR, I'm sure we'll see Zager and especially Giovanni again. But if it's not the last saga of TR, I still have a feeling we'll be seeing Giovanni and Zager again in Generation 6.
    Its not the last Saga, XY will go back to TR being plot device every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its not the last Saga, XY will go back to TR being plot device every episode.
    I hope not. If the writers were smart, they could use the Dr.Zager and TRio combination in a very clever way like they did in BW/BW2 to make things interesting. They won't do this but I would love to see it.

I hope not. If the writers were smart, they could use the Dr.Zager and TRio combination in a very clever way like they did in BW/BW2 to make things interesting. They won't do this but I would love to see it.
    I wouldn't mind him coming back next region to make it more interesting but yeah like you said I doubt it, old man is probably going to stay in Kanto, he was the TR doctor of the arc and is gone now, still we don't know whats next after the Plasma arc maybe Satoshi does come back to Kanto and has some kind of conrontation with him and Sakaki that would be cool.

I wouldn't mind him coming back next region to make it more interesting but yeah like you said I doubt it, old man is probably going to stay in Kanto, he was the TR doctor of the arc and is gone now, still we don't know whats next after the Plasma arc maybe Satoshi does come back to Kanto and has some kind of conrontation with him and Sakaki that would be cool.
    My thinking about Episode N ending early is they must have something planned after the 3 parter in April. Something big is going to happen that they wanted to wait until after Team Plasma is defeated to air. Whether this is a final confrontation with TR in Kanto or a huge tournament, I think we are seeing something really big.

Pepsi you do realize that we may still have another arc after Episode N right? For all we know Team Plasma could still go on after the whole Reshiram thing. It could be the Falling action leading to the denouement.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Pepsi you do realize that we may still have another arc after Episode N right? For all we know Team Plasma could still go on after the whole Reshiram thing. It could be the Falling action leading to the denouement.
    No I think N goes to do something else and Ghetsis and Colress get arrested by Handsome but we will see if we get a new tournament, we don't need more evil team plot, focus some episodes on battles instead.

No I think N goes to do something else and Ghetsis and Colress get arrested by Handsome but we will see if we get a new tournament, we don't need more evil team plot, focus some episodes on battles instead.
    We're going to have to wait a few more weeks to know for sure but yeah, I think Team Plasma will disband in April too and the next arc would either be a tournament that hopefully Ash wins or a TR arc.

Even if Team Plasma aren't disbanded by the end of Episode N, which is unlikely, it would make no sense for Ash and co. to return to Castelia yet again. If the writers wanted to remake the original two-parter, they would take advantage of the current opportunity, but that clearly isn't happening.

Yeah maybe, unless they use the movie to be the place where TR vs TP takes place. Colress and Ghetsis could escape and have Giovanni and Zager be the ones to reawaken Mewtwo in the movie. Especially since they are trying the movie to the anime and vice versa.

We're going to have to wait a few more weeks to know for sure but yeah, I think Team Plasma will disband in April too and the next arc would either be a tournament that hopefully Ash wins or a TR arc.
    I think they won't appear in the anime after April but might be the antagonists of the Genesect movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Even if Team Plasma aren't disbanded by the end of Episode N, which is unlikely, it would make no sense for Ash and co. to return to Castelia yet again. If the writers wanted to remake the original two-parter, they would take advantage of the current opportunity, but that clearly isn't happening.
    Make TR vs TP in the movie. Either way, if the group does go back through Nimbasa City to head to Lentimas Town, White Forest, Black Forest, wherever the possible tournament is, they would still have to go back to Castelia although it will likely be off-screen.

I would prefer that yeah, I would enjoy it rigth now that the kids would do some other things, like rebattling the twins, have some rival episode and battles, so TR vs TP would be nice in the movie, rigth now it just seems TR creation vs TP creation and nothing else though but there is still a lot of time.

Yeah maybe, unless they use the movie to be the place where TR vs TP takes place. Colress and Ghetsis could escape and have Giovanni and Zager be the ones to reawaken Mewtwo in the movie. Especially since they are trying the movie to the anime and vice versa.
    That's very unlikely. Disregarding the fact that Giovanni didn't even have a role in Movie 1 outside the prologue, we already know that Mewtwo's awakening (redemption) is one of the movie's main themes. In all likelihood, we won't see it being controlled by Team Rocket.

Make TR vs TP in the movie. Either way, if the group does go back through Nimbasa City to head to Lentimas Town, White Forest, Black Forest, wherever the possible tournament is, they would still have to go back to Castelia although it will likely be off-screen.
    Lentimas Town is accessed by taking a plane from Mistralton. I wouldn't bet on seeing it, anyway, but this is irrelevant to the Castelia point.
    Last edited by Kein; 21st February 2013 at 11:49 AM.

A whole 15-25 episode arc about nothing but battles?

I am misinterpreting you, I hope.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

If they wanted to make sure the Meteonite gets its finale, they don't have to make the TR vs TP episodes. They could recycle footage from the original and come up with a different plot that Team Rocket uses it for.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    A whole 15-25 episode arc about nothing but battles?

I am misinterpreting you, I hope.
    Well people said it would be like 17, I'm talking about a BF like thing, battles a few fillers and rival episodes that don't need to be focusing on battles, just no evil team and again I don't mind TR appearing again I already said I wouldn't mind it but I want Satoshi to have a competitive objective like he had all the arcs, this is the first arc ever he hasn't had one.

I'm fine with it either way, this arc seems like till this point is being pretty nice if the next one is as decent as this one I'll be happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    That's very unlikely. Disregarding the fact that Giovanni didn't even have a role in Movie 1 outside the prologue, we already know that Mewtwo's awakening (redemption) is one of the movie's main themes. In all likelihood, we won't see it being controlled by Team Rocket.
    We don't know the full movie details so it could happen.

Lentimas Town is accessed by taking a plane from Mistralton. I wouldn't bet on seeing it, anyway, but this is irrelevant to the Castelia point.
    It doesn't matter. Undella Town is accessed via route yet there was a plane from the Virbank City area to Undella Town. It doesn't have to be exactly like the games. About Castelia I already explained. They'd have to go back anyway if they go north of it later for whatever reason. I'm not expecting anything to happen there anyway.

If they wanted to make sure the Meteonite gets its finale, they don't have to make the TR vs TP episodes. They could recycle footage from the original and come up with a different plot that Team Rocket uses it for.
    I'm alright with having the Meteonite sit right next to the GS Ball at Kurt's Plot Thread Abortion Clinic.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Is thi the same episode where Meowth sides with Colress? *screams*

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Wait:

>TR vs TP

>Colress and Meowth team up

There's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Because battle focused episodes without plot related achievements are generally well received? Looks at Sky and earth tag battle episode.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast