Thread: Newb Help Please

Default Newb Help Please

Hello, I'm not exactly new here, but I do have a very newbie question to ask. Anyway, I couldn't find this anywhere else, that thing under your name and title and next to your avatar (I think it's called the banner?) how do you change it? I haven't seen anywhere where you can change it, do you have to do something to unlock the ability to change it?

Sorry if this is a really obvious question, and thanks for the help.
    I can smell u

The picture of Charmander and Oak? That changes after you reach a certin amount of posts. I don't know if there's a thread with the reqs for each one. But yeah, just post in threads *Don't just post little tid bits to get it uo* and it should change I thin after like 20 posts

Also it's not a stupid question. Your new here and it's good that you had a question!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    The picture of Charmander and Oak? That changes after you reach a certin amount of posts. I don't know if there's a thread with the reqs for each one. But yeah, just post in threads *Don't just post little tid bits to get it uo* and it should change I thin after like 20 posts

Also it's not a stupid question. Your new here and it's good that you had a question!
    Thanks alot for the help.
    I can smell u

there is a stickied thread for questions like this, and if you'd bothered to check this question was answered a couple of days ago

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post15712872
    life is
    a game