Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why hasn't Snivy changed at all since her debut?

Because you can't improve perfection.

....and now, her story begins.

Snivy was already stronger than Ash's other pokemon when it was captured. There's no reason for it to change that much.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    What's wrong with you hating on DP -.-
    That's just how he is.
    e

Snivy should have received some more attention and maybe even evolved. I'm still hoping she does evolve before the Unova saga is over.
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Because you can't improve perfection.
    The only important battle that Snivy won without the successful use of Attract was that battle against Georgia's Pawniard, and she only won because Pawniard got stuck to the floor. I would hardly call Snivy perfect.

Hmm, probably for the same reasons that Oshawott hasn't changed; kids like her the way she is and the writers aren't going to mess with a winning formula if it means that kids lose interest in the anime as a result. It all goes back to the popularity and marketability thing, which many people dislike, but it's just a natural part of this franchise and others like it.

I like Snivy how she is right now. I also don't think it was a bad idea to give Ash many more Pokemon than usual. I guess people really don't want him to "catch them all"; I know he won't at this point, so giving him Pokemon anyway won't make people happy.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Snivy was mature and strong from the start so she really has no where to go except evolution, but the chances of that are um....

Besides Kingler, Ash has no waterpokemon that evolved, why is that? Kingler is his only pokemon who is evolved in the time beeing with ash.. Palpitoad was already his second form when Ash catched it..

I hope Ash will take older pokemon from Oak and lets them al evolve.. Then he has many good and strong pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Cytral View Post
    Besides Kingler, Ash has no waterpokemon that evolved, why is that? Kingler is his only pokemon who is evolved in the time beeing with ash.. Palpitoad was already his second form when Ash catched it..

I hope Ash will take older pokemon from Oak and lets them al evolve.. Then he has many good and strong pokemon!
    Ash had Charizard at that point, as well as Pidgeotto and Muk.

What about the fully evolved Pokémon Ash already has, that didn't get to do anything great?

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Ash had Charizard at that point, as well as Pidgeotto and Muk.

What about the fully evolved Pokémon Ash already has, that didn't get to do anything great?
    Thats because he's not using the fully evolved pokemon anymore.. I think Unova is less dificult with infernape, charizard and Torterra at your side..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I agree. People can hate on BW all they want but the excuse that BW has run out of ideas is one of the most complaints I have heard. You may not like BW but don't blame it for being something it's not which is a predictable saga.
    Meh BW didn't become that bad. What happened to the anime as a whole did though.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

Quote Originally Posted by Cytral View Post
    Thats because he's not using the fully evolved pokemon anymore.. I think Unova is less dificult with infernape, charizard and Torterra at your side..
    As I said in another topic, according to the writers Evolution = Development.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12