Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Escape From PokeTopia: Disscussion Thread

Sorry, TotalPotato. I just really noticed that most people made a first post, and stopped there. The only reason I didn't mention you is because I am forgetful, and have a very busy life, so I will go edit the post to include you, okay? I just know wayjun has Pm'd me a couple times, and it was MurgoUrth was the one who asked if this was dead or not. And yes, your participation is very valued, at least by me, because there is literally a handful of people who have replied to the PM I sent out, made more than one post, or at least acted like they are still a part of this (those people are myself, wayjun, MurgoUrth, TotalPotato, and YDT). If I missed anybody, I'll apologize now, because the others I've sent a PM to have neither replied here, the RP thread, nor to my PM, so I'm sorry if I missed anybody at the time of this post. So, I think I may have to make an Active players list, sort-of like what I did for the first post list. Or, if you guys want to, I could restart this, and hope that other people enter, and hope more people stay active, because this RP can't be done unless there are at least 7-10 people. That's why I had 15 spots, because in almost every RP I've seen, there have been players that quit, players that become inactive after the first post, etc, so I wasn't expecting to only have this many people active this early on.
    So, if more people don't become active, then I may restart or completely shut this down. I'll leave it up to you guys (as well as anyone else who decides to continue being active) whether I close it, completely restart it, or I could possibly re-open sign-ups.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Sorry - I think my last post was a bit venomous. I would definitely still like to play! I don't have any experience with online RPs, so I'm not sure what the best way of reviving this one would be. I'd be up for either of the options that don't close it.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Sorry - I think my last post was a bit venomous. I would definitely still like to play! I don't have any experience with online RPs, so I'm not sure what the best way of reviving this one would be. I'd be up for either of the options that don't close it.
    Nah, it's fine. I know what it's like to be not credited... Fourth grade all over again.... Anyways, I'm thinking I'll ask the mods to close it, I'll reopen sign-ups, and while the few active people can re-enter with the same sign-ups, hopefully anyone else that enters will stay active. And to *hopefully* prevent people from just dropping out and then jumping back in a few weeks, I'll set a time limit for the amount of time you can have in between your posts before you are kicked out of the RP (barring those who PM me beforehand, stating why they will be unable to post within the time limit.) I do want opinions on this; should I do this? Is it too harsh? Will it work (in your opinion)?

That's kind of dissapointing that we have to start over, but if it gets more RPers, I'm for it.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Okay, I'll PM wayjun tonight to see if they're fine with it (nobody's replied to the PM I sent); then I'll PM the mods about it tonight or tomorrow.
    Or I could just close only the signups, since I'll use the same character, and I'll assume everyone else will too, but feel free to change your character or adjust something whenever the new signup thread is up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12