Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: S P I R I T [Discussion Thread]

@Senor: Aw...but that's the point of Halt. He pouches the big baddies. How does my post look, by the way? I hope it wasn't too crazy for what you have planned Senor ^^'
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

@Delta And Cynthia is all about following the rules, and he would belong to SPIRIT. XD

A few things... You skipped the bit where Luke went to help Halt out, and Cynthia is actually boxed in a barrier to protect herself from Ra (but it still won't be enough). Otherwise, the post is fine.

[Not Made by Me]

@Senor: while that's true, he's still a poucher on the side, he just wants an easier route...I think. Damn it, I forgot why he joined in the first place XD

EDIT: he joined to pouch while helping people. Sweet, I'm playing this right. I call an eye of the corpse!

I missed that part completely, I'm so sorry, I'll edit that in when I have time tomorrow
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 4th May 2013 at 5:42 AM.

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Hmmm... did I overdo things? With the gateway-to-heaven stuff and Ra smashing the petrified twins to pieces? A normal person would probably be dead from that....

Spoiler:- Hmmm:
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 4th May 2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Please help my dragons

@Samantha Hmm, wouldn't it be too much? I mean, they already went through a funeral. I know this would be a surprise (them being regenerated), but I thought it would have been better for the team to do good on this mission. Why not have them regenerate now, as the battle goes on? Still has the same shock factor, and I don't really want another funeral for the leaders to sulk in.

You get what I'm saying? XD

Also, WARNING: I'm going to make Ra hurt some of you, just cause he's a god and this won't be easy. :P

[Not Made by Me]

Mine is already gaggin so uh. Someone needs to start. Having some success lol
    Evicted From Home = Retired

If Andrea ends up needing medical attention, she's going to get busted. >_> Haven't any of you seen Mulan? xD

I bunnied all of you a little bit. Just pretend Luke brought the group in a hurry as soon as they were done, so in your next post mention him coming in and taking you to Ra. Delta, you can judge how hurt Halt was and whether or not the healing helps.

I actually sent Andrew to heal Halt at first, but I didn't want to force your character to do that. XD

If I did anything wrong with any of your characters please tell me.

[Not Made by Me]

That's good because s/he can't heal. xD

Cynthia handed him/her a pack with medical supplies to heal, but now it's Caleb's job. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Oh right, I forgot about that. xD

I'll post tomorrow. The only reason I'm on now is because I have insomnia. :/

Sorry for not being able to post anything during this mission, but the whole situation confuse me~
    But I'm wondering: Where did my character get a sun-blocking veil? lol

My character tossed your character a wide brimmed hat with a veil around it.

Future Projects:

Ooh. Well, it's better than the astronaut-suit I imagined. lol Thanks

No problem, I figured it would be a more praticul solution.

Also, I hope my post isn't too much Senor, I should have asked first before trying to hold a god

Future Projects:

No, the post is fine. The others should jump in right about now to help. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Okay, thanks. I was worried it was a bit much ^_^'

THough, at this point, they'd have to jump in quick, least Halt lose a hand. Which is likely...I think

Future Projects:

How come we're all dying? I'll let Lucy have a serious meltdown after this mission. Lol

We are not ALL dead yet, we just two more...possibly....I don't know what Sparks has planned for her two characters in terms of dead or not, but for the most part, we're all still alive. For the moment. In terms of damage, Halt is taking contious damage from Ra beating him at the moment, Cynthia was beaten badly, Penner nearly got choked out, and the Silton twins are in pieces. Literally.

Future Projects:

BUT, Cynthia and her courage is going to will her to fight cause she's a G (who knows how long though XD). Halt is going to be saved, and I'm not sure what Samanthat plans to do (but I gave my input). The rest are ready, except maybe Penner.

No more deaths pleaase. D:

[Not Made by Me]

I promise I'll try to not die, but unfortunately, I'm away the month of July on a trip to Europe for an ambassador program, with no chance to post...so....at least by the end of June, I need Halt to be out of commission for the time I'm gone. Sorry if this is a wrench in your works Senor

Future Projects:

Ahh, well that's good for you! I mean, we can have him quit, or be kicked out/jailed because of his poaching. If you really want, he could die. Let's just see where this all goes, but ultimately it'll be your choice. Also, no worries, real life is always more important.

[Not Made by Me]

Leo finally gets a weapon, courtesy of Andrew. ^w^

Also, talking to myself is fun! xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 8th May 2013 at 8:10 PM.

I brought my chaps back to life. They'll probably die again.
    Or at least suffer. Expect them to be pulled at the heartstrings much much later. Literally.

Hmmm... I hope it'd be alright to temporarily snag something from another teammate.
    Please help my dragons

(Yes, I deleted my last post so I can post this message. XD)

Okay, once more, I want to know who's still willing to participate and deal with my slow self. I feel as if I have been a bad GM and that I'm not capable of running this (I do plan on being more responsible!). If most of you guys decide that you don't want to continue, then I will respect that and will stop SPIRIT.

If I don't get much of a reply in the next three days then that pretty much shows me how much interest you guys have. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast