Thread: New guy with a question.

Default New guy with a question.

Hello forum members. I have been away from the pokemon scene for a number of years, but have decided to try getting back into battling. I am currently in the beginning stages of putting together a new team (probably going to be UU), but I have a question I'd like to ask before I actually start putting in the effort to construct it.

Do people still battle on d/p/pt? The only ds version I currently own is platinum, and I'm not sure if its considered obsolete now or what? Do I need a newer version if I want to start battling with people again? I had a white version when it first came out, but I must say I was disappointed with that game and I ended up selling it before I even beat it. All the generations before it were getting better each time, but I get the feeling they just ran out of good ideas for new pokemon with b/w lol.

Anyways, I would pick up a copy of a newer version if its necessary, but if its still realistic to battle people with platinum then I would rather just do that. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Most people have moved on to Black and White. There's a Wi-Fi section here for 4th gen games but they're not very active. If you plan on battling, it's always best to have a current generation game.

Why dont you like b/w
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

i still battle in B/P/PT also to Piplup: B/W looks VERY VERY childish, it looks like it's ment to be for kids under the age of 12. The looks on the new pokemon AFTER Gen4 are VERY childish i despise them myself.
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team: