Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post

I'm thinking axew might evolve in the last episode, then ash sends out scraggy, and in a battle between fraxure and scraggy, scraggy evolves, gets a new move and they tie.
    Also axew has actually showed a but if development, like It got a decent battle against the plasma grunts, where axew actually used giga impact again! That's progress right there xD
    Yeah, but still, even though Kibago is battling more now he should at least do more in-terms of formal battles as well. That way he doesn't come off as a living hair accessory. I could easily see Kibago and Zuruggu double evolving together with the writers pulling a Bushamo(Blaziken) and them gaining a tie. At this point Kairyu comes off as more of an aspiring Dragon Master's Pokemon. Yep, the battle against TP was decent. Here's hoping more follow.

And...not sure what more will be to this episode aside from exposition with Kairyu inevitably being controlled and then Lizardon saving the day. I guess I could maybe see him learning a move to save his tail against Ononokusu, though I'm not sure what Wing Attack and Safeguard would offer that Flamethrower and Ice Beam don't. Especially the latter which would seriously dent another Dragon-type. Guess he has Dragon Rush for that though. Uh....let's see. Akuroma pulls his controlling crap, Kairyu battles and gets controlled, setting up the next ep. I know that can't last the whole episode so maybe some N screen-time as well? A confrontation between him and Akuroma has promise. Especially if the latter is portrayed as being as morally gray as he is in-game.

What all is happening in this episode? As of right now, is it just Team Plasma controlling Pokemon and Iris calming Haxorus down?

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    What all is happening in this episode? As of right now, is it just Team Plasma controlling Pokemon and Iris calming Haxorus down?
    we don't know that Iris has anything to do with calming haxorus down. It might be taken down by someone else.

We also know Charizard faces a plasma controlled Dragonite

We almost have next to no information on the next 2 episodes as well, kinda strange
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    we don't know that Iris has anything to do with calming haxorus down. It might be taken down by someone else.

We also know Charizard faces a plasma controlled Dragonite
    A Plasma-controlled Dragonite? Are you sure? I know Charizard is facing Iris' Dragonite in the episode before this, but would Charizard really face two different Dragonite two episodes in a row?
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 3rd March 2013 at 11:14 PM.

charizard facing two diferent charizards?? don't you mean dragonite?

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

A Plasma-controlled Dragonite? Are you sure? I know Charizard is facing Iris' Dragonite in the episode before this, but would Charizard really face two different Charizard two episodes in a row?
    Yea, he means that that Plasma controlled Dragonite is Iris' Dragonite most likely.

A Plasma-controlled Dragonite? Are you sure? I know Charizard is facing Iris' Dragonite in the episode before this, but would Charizard really face two different Charizard two episodes in a row?
    the plasma controlled Dragonite is iris'. My apologies for not being clear

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    charizard facing two diferent charizards?? don't you mean dragonite?
    It was a typo. That wasn't that hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yea, he means that that Plasma controlled Dragonite is Iris' Dragonite most likely.
    Oh. Well, I didn't realize hers was getting controlled. xD I hope that means some development for Dragonite and Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    the plasma controlled Dragonite is iris'. My apologies for not being clear
    It's fine. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yes, so am I. Colress' character kind of sucks already (in the anime), so I don;t mind him getting screwed over. I wonder what the alliance is for anyway.
    He's exactly like he is in the games.. He's just a 'weak' character eitherway.. Shallow motives, and not really any principles that he lives by.. Just a power obsessed scientist that tries to extract the most power out of pokemon, in the games, that's Kyurem, in the animé, it's b-list pokemon.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    He's exactly like he is in the games.. He's just a 'weak' character eitherway.. Shallow motives, and not really any principles that he lives by.. Just a power obsessed scientist that tries to extract the most power out of pokemon, in the games, that's Kyurem, in the animé, it's b-list pokemon.. -.-
    He seemed like he had a different attitude in the games. I obviously didn't understand the dialogue in EN-04 but he acts completely possessed by power/evil. In the games, he had another... layer, I guess.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yet he's still getting more attention than my husband N. I honestly think he's a simple character driven by a weak motive, but apparently kids in Japan love generic evil scientist types like Colress. Well whatever. My main complaint about him is - as others have also stated - that he's using his mind control devices on mediocre Pokemon, so he's not a viable threat in my opinion. He needs to step up his game before Episode N ends or his entire character will have been pointless in my humble opinion.

Well it looks like ice beam hasn't been ditched for wing attack/safeguard....yet.

He seemed like he had a different attitude in the games. I obviously didn't understand the dialogue in EN-04 but he acts completely possessed by power/evil. In the games, he had another... layer, I guess.
    That's exactly how he is in the games.. -.- Colress really only wants to bring the most power out of a pokemon possible. That's his entire goal, and he doesn't care how he conducts his research (hence why he joined TP). Meaning he doesn't care about side factors, and that he is obsessed about it. Just because he has some eloquent lines in game doesn't mean that he isn't a nutjob with the wrong set of values when doing research..

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Yet he's still getting more attention than my husband N. I honestly think he's a simple character driven by a weak motive, but apparently kids in Japan love generic evil scientist types like Colress. Well whatever. My main complaint about him is - as others have also stated - that he's using his mind control devices on mediocre Pokemon, so he's not a viable threat in my opinion. He needs to step up his game before Episode N ends or his entire character will have been pointless in my humble opinion.
    I know what you're saying. I can honestly deal with it, if the plot goes onwards to Kyurem afterwards. Meaning that this is merely the testing phase, and he's going from mediocre pokemon, steadily to employing it on stronger pokemon (Dragonite, Haxorus, Charizard?). Note that the aforementioned are all, in one way or another dragonic.

As for N/Colress-debate.. B2W2 favoured Colress over N, so that's obviously what we're getting related to Plasma. But N is in every episode onward until BWn14.. So it isn't really a debate anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well it looks like ice beam hasn't been ditched for wing attack/safeguard....yet.
    Was just about to say that.. That's good, because what is Safeguard going to do for it? :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I obviously didn't understand the dialogue in EN-04.
    That'd be your problem, then. He does act like in the games.

So... are you saying the episode already aired?

edit; Cool scan! ice beam FTW. frustrating when i can't tell you what it says because it's too blurry.
    Last edited by はるひ; 5th March 2013 at 3:47 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

Can't wait for the summary to be translated. :3 I feel like we have no information for this episode really, and I want to know. I'm rather anxious for this one. O.o

The VA List

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Jessie
    James
    Meowth
    Colress
    Last edited by playerking; 6th March 2013 at 3:32 AM.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The VA List

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Jessie
    James
    Meowth
    So pretty much everyone we knew, and no one else, isn't that special...
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

There's lots of other VA's listed like.

Kensuke Sato: Iris's Dragonite
    Kiyotaka Furushima: Iris's Excadrill, Jessie's Woobat
    Chiaki Takahashi: Ash's Palpitoad, Jessie's Frillish
    Masaki Terasoma: Drayden
    Ken'yū Horiuchi: Cedric Juniper
    Yuichi Nakamura: N
    Masaka Aizawa: Ghetsis
    Akeno Watanabe: Ash's Scraggy, Angie
    Misato Fukuen: Ash's Oshawott
    Yūta Odagaki: Pokemon Trainer in an episode

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    There's lots of other VA's listed like.

Kensuke Sato: Iris's Dragonite
    Expected.
    Kiyotaka Furushima: Iris's Excadrill, Jessie's Woobat
    Most likely Koromori, however with no Kojirou Pokemon I wouldn't rule out Doryuzu appearing.
    Chiaki Takahashi: Ash's Palpitoad, Jessie's Frillish
    Like I said before, probably the latter but the former would be good.
    Masaki Terasoma: Drayden
    Woah, woah! Shaga will appear? Probably in a flashback/call/cameo. I'm perfectly happy with this regardless.
    Ken'yū Horiuchi: Cedric Juniper
    Araragi-Hakase rocks, I'm happy to see him. ^^
    Yuichi Nakamura: N
    Expected.
    Masaka Aizawa: Ghetsis
    Hopefully in person.
    Akeno Watanabe: Ash's Scraggy, Angie
    Probably the latter, Zuruggu doesn't really have a place in this TP brouhaha.
    Misato Fukuen: Ash's Oshawott
    Hopefully doing something productive and battling, though probably just a comedic appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Expected.

Most likely Koromori, however with no Kojirou Pokemon I wouldn't rule out Doryuzu appearing.

Like I said before, probably the latter but the former would be good.

Woah, woah! Shaga will appear? Probably in a flashback/call/cameo. I'm perfectly happy with this regardless.

Araragi-Hakase rocks, I'm happy to see him. ^^

Expected.

Hopefully in person.

Probably the latter, Zuruggu doesn't really have a place in this TP brouhaha.

Hopefully doing something productive and battling, though probably just a comedic appearance.
    Drayden could appear, since his VA is listed and it is an Iris episode and her Dragon Pokemon, Dragonite is trying to stop another Dragon Pokemon, Haxorus, something Drayden owns.

Cedric's VA is listed as well, but he might not appear, the VA could be playing something else. There are two or so people in one of the early scans that I don't think anyone has been abe to identify, so some could play those two people.

Yay Palpitoad, nope its just Jessie Frillish.

I'm expecting Dragonite, Excadrill, Axew and Emolga to appear or atleast 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yay Palpitoad, nope its just Jessie Frillish.

I'm expecting Dragonite, Excadrill, Axew and Emolga to appear or atleast 3 of them.
    I wouldn't mind Excadrill showing up again, but now I'm seeing too much of him personally. I'd rather see Emolga again.

Don't forget, Snivy, Leavanny, Crustle, Stunfisk and Boldore could appear because of the narrator and Jessie, James and Meowth.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast