Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Only the VA. I honestly doubt Drayden will appear... unless that Haxorus is his.
    It's still possible. I don't know what will he do there anyway. Maybe in a flashback, when Iris will see the Haxorus. Drayden can still talk in a flashback, right ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Where is this talk of Drayden coming from? is there a scan or something? or is it simply the fact his va is listed
    His voice actor Masaki Terasoma is listed in the cast, and some nonsense speculation arose because people forgot he also voices Handsome, who we knew would be in the episode already anyway.

Nothing worth debating. It's like speculating whether or not Manene will return this episode because Ikue Ohtani is in the cast list.

^ somebody mentioned him being in a flashback though
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    ^ somebody mentioned him being in a flashback though
    That's not confirmed though. That's just speculation for the sake of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    His voice actor Masaki Terasoma is listed in the cast, and some nonsense speculation arose because people forgot he also voices Handsome, who we knew would be in the episode already anyway.
    I didn't know they had the same VA. xD That clears that up.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    That's not confirmed though. That's just speculation for the sake of speculation.
    ああくそ... My bad. I heard and and it made me raise an eyebrow a bit.
    岩根雅明=♡

Well, it good we got more information. I wonder how calms Haxorus down since Dragonite is now being controlled. That scan that showed Charizard using Dragon Tail on Dragonite is from this episode, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, it good we got more information. I wonder how calms Haxorus down since Dragonite is now being controlled. That scan that showed Charizard using Dragon Tail on Dragonite is from this episode, right?
    Maybe Iris will try to calm Haxorus down with Dragonite, Dragonite ends up possessed and Charizard will fight him. Meanwhile, Looker, Cilan and maybe N try to stop Haxorus.

With the preview of tomorrow's episode we'll probably get more info.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    yea its from here.

and hopefully Cilan is involved in dealing with Haxorus. it. really is time he got to do something. Maybe he holds off Haxorus while Looker searches for a way to shut the mind control down

Charizard and Dragonite should demonstrate their broness by beating the haxorus into submission together. Bonding by violence, what better way to do it?

Oak's Livecaster showed some scenes.

Some random trainer is here and he looks shocked.

Dragonite goes crazy whilst being controlled.

Preview
    - Haxorus is possessed and keeps using HyperBeam.
    - N isn't happy.
    - Colress has the evil villain speech face going on along with the laugh.
    - Ghetsis in person.
    - Iris tries to stop Haxorus.
    - Haxorus goes to use Shadow Claw.
    - Ash N co. run out of the way.
    - Colress fires a beam.
    - It goes on Dragonite's head.
    - Frustrated Dragonite flies high into the air.
    - Ash, Iris and Axew are shocked.
    - They dodge Dragonite's Flamethrower
    - Ash orders a Dragon Tail from Charizard.
    - Charizard uses Dragon Tail.
    - Iris runs from Dragon Rush.
    - Dragonite and Haxorus using Flamethrower and HyperBeam respectively.
    - N gets hurt and rolls along the ground.
    - Charizard comes out of his Pokeball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-3wU02_Q3Y
    Last edited by playerking; 7th March 2013 at 10:41 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

ghetesis real life debuting. . . nice seems like a good ep
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I knew Charizard vs Dragonite would be a let down this week. expect the same here. probably a short battle until someone shuts off the mind control.

Let's hope Cilan actually gets to do something here. I'm sick of him being neglected in favour of Iris

I'm guessing that even in this episode Charizard will be shown to have the upper hand when facing Dragonite.

Random : PokéRadar

I knew Charizard vs Dragonite would be a let down this week. expect the same here. probably a short battle until someone shuts off the mind control.

Let's hope Cilan actually gets to do something here. I'm sick of him being neglected in favour of Iris
    He's not being neglected in favor of Iris. Episode N is a plot saga, not a comedic one. I've said it before, Dento is a comedic character and needs comedy to really show-off. He doesn't have Dragons, Pokemon with problems, or any Pokemon that really need training or sharpening, and his goal isn't developed. He doesn't have anything to strive for or do so he doesn't get screen-time unless he needs it to be comedic. It seems unfair to blame Iris for that, Dento is for entertainment and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Well, this episode looks cool! I hope to see N finally doing some stuff and it looks like we got some good battles, hopefully finishing. :/

Wow, at this point all the action begins now! I'm looking forward to seeing Ghetsis finally coming out of the shadows, maybe hope to see a Ash, Pikachu and Ghetsis confrontation too?

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    He's not being neglected in favor of Iris. Episode N is a plot saga, not a comedic one. I've said it before, Dento is a comedic character and needs comedy to really show-off. He doesn't have Dragons, Pokemon with problems, or any Pokemon that really need training or sharpening, and his goal isn't developed. He doesn't have anything to strive for or do so he doesn't get screen-time unless he needs it to be comedic. It seems unfair to blame Iris for that, Dento is for entertainment and I'm perfectly fine with that.
    I don't blame Iris, I blame the writers favouring her.

The writers are perfectly capable of portraying Cilan as serious if they wanted to. They just choose not to. Even minor things like having his pokemon out when everyone else does (like today). He's a great battler so don't tell me he couldn't have a role in episode N.

ok rant over. I'm just annoyed my favourite character is getting so little while the character i find most annoying and boring gets so much

That's why I want him to take on Haxorus while Charizard fights Dragonite

Your saying hes not being neglected yet you say its for comedy reasons? What? I think its unfair they keep shoving in as much Iris as possible when shes a sidekick like Dento, if she gets plenty of screen time so should Dento.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Your saying hes not being neglected yet you say its for comedy reasons? What? I think its unfair they keep shoving in as much Iris as possible when shes a sidekick like Dento, if she gets plenty of screen time so should Dento.
    Iris isn't comedy, Iris has a goal, Iris's Pokemon have had problems, Iris got development, Episode N is not a comedic saga and few fillers and comedic episodes. You didn't see me throwing a hissy fit when Iris didn't do crap for the beginning and middle parts of BW for long intervals of time. How about letting people who like her enjoy her?

I don't blame Iris, I blame the writers favouring her.

The writers are perfectly capable of portraying Cilan as serious if they wanted to. They just choose not to. Even minor things like having his pokemon out when everyone else does (like today). He's a great battler so don't tell me he couldn't have a role in episode N.

ok rant over. I'm just annoyed my favourite character is getting so little while the character i find most annoying and boring gets so much

That's why I want him to take on Haxorus while Charizard fights Dragonite
    This is Dragons, Dento has no place with Dragons. Be realistic now. Dento has had no problems with his Pokemon's relationships or anything, Dento just doesn't have a reason to be involved with TP's whole "relationships with Pokemon" deal because he's never had problems with his Pokemon. Plus this is meant to be an epic Dragon showdown, not a Iwaperesu VS. Lizardon showdown.

I think the battle between Charizard and Dragonite in the previous episode ended unresolved because they will fight again in this episode. And since Dragonite is mind-controlled, Charizard is likely gonna beat him. So they didn't want the same thing happening in the previous episode.
    Anyway, it was great to see that Charizard had the upper hand against Dragonite. It is like it should be. The crashed Flamethrowers, they crashed Wing Attack? with Thunder Punch. Dragonite hit Charizard to the ground with Dragon Rush.... and Charizard stand there roaring like if nothing happened. Then Charizard Dragon Tails Dragonite to the ground and he stand up holding his arm injured. That's all I needed to see, that they do acknowledge Charizard's strenght.

Well, about this episode. I think is pretty clear that Plasma took the city and manipulate all the pokemons, main one being Haxorus because of his strength. Dragonite try to calm Haxorus down, he end mind controlled too, so Charizard fight and save the day. Looks like a good episode.

I, Dento just doesn't have a reason to be involved with TP's whole "relationships with Pokemon" .
    of course he does. The whole point of his goal revolves around relationships with pokemon.

Besides who else is gonna take on Haxorus?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I think the battle between Charizard and Dragonite in the previous episode ended unresolved because they will fight again in this episode. And since Dragonite is mind-controlled, Charizard is likely gonna beat him. So they didn't want the same thing happening in the previous episode.
    really don't see that happening. Most likely the battle will end when something happens to disrupt the mind control
    Last edited by AceDetective; 7th March 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Iris isn't comedy, Iris has a goal, Iris's Pokemon have had problems, Iris got development, Episode N is not a comedic saga and few fillers and comedic episodes. You didn't see me throwing a hissy fit when Iris didn't do crap for the beginning and middle parts of BW for long intervals of time. How about letting people who like her enjoy her?

This is Dragons, Dento has no place with Dragons. Be realistic now. Dento has had no problems with his Pokemon's relationships or anything, Dento just doesn't have a reason to be involved with TP's whole "relationships with Pokemon" deal because he's never had problems with his Pokemon. Plus this is meant to be an epic Dragon showdown, not a Iwaperesu VS. Lizardon showdown.
    I didn't say any thing about Iris being for here for comedy, we were talking about Dento right? I didn't say episode N would be all laughs, just cuz Dento brings comical moments every now and than doesn't mean he doesn't have a serious side, he should be able to do just as much as Iris and show off his goal too. Oooh he got screen time at the start of the series, doesn't mean he should get jack and shoved to the side at the end.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

of course he does. The whole point of his goal revolves around relationships with pokemon.

Maybe Charizard fight Haxorus too. We've seen in the preview that both Dragonite and Haxorus attack at the same time towards something. It could be Charizard. No way to be sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I didn't say any thing about Iris being for here for comedy, we were talking about Dento right? I didn't say episode N would be all laughs, just cuz Dento brings comical moments every now and than doesn't mean he doesn't have a serious side, he should be able to do just as much as Iris and show off his goal too. Oooh he got screen time at the start of the series, doesn't mean he should get jack and shoved to the side at the end.
    What are you talking about? Dento's goal is comedy almost 100% of the time. His Metro, Detective, Fishing, and Movie Sommelier moments are proof of that. He has never developed from his goal and he shows off his goal more than Iris, except it's in a comedic way. So you were okay with Iris getting jack at the beginning and middle of BW while being shoved into a corner at the beginning of BW while Dento and Satoshi did everything? Yeah, because that's totally fair. I didn't throw a fit over one of my favorites doing nothing in mostly comedic episodes, but here you are starting WWIII over Dento not doing much in a very serious arc. a short arc. when he is a comedic character.

Dento's goal is comedic and vague and meant for laughs most of the time. Doryuzu might be Ononokusu since he's listed in the VA list otherwise that privlege might go to another Pokemon or it might be snapped out of its mind control.

What are you talking about? Dento's goal is comedy almost 100% of the time. His Metro, Detective, Fishing, and Movie Sommelier moments are proof of that. He has never developed from his goal and he shows off his goal more than Iris, except it's in a comedic way. So you were okay with Iris getting jack at the beginning and middle of BW while being shoved into a corner at the beginning of BW while Dento and Satoshi did everything? Yeah, because that's totally fair. I didn't throw a fit over one of my favorites doing nothing in mostly comedic episodes, but here you are starting WWIII over Dento not doing much in a very serious arc. a short arc. when he is a comedic character.

Dento's goal is comedic and vague and meant for laughs most of the time. Doryuzu might be Ononokusu since he's listed in the VA list otherwise that privlege might go to another Pokemon or it might be snapped out of its mind control.
    Yah, now your just putting words in my mouth. I'm not even going to take your posts seriously any more for saying his goal is only goal comedy. Every one has comical moments, Ash has had a lot you mine as well say being a Pokemon Master is just for comedy right?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast