Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The writers won't tease us?? Lol what anime are you watching.
    Them teasing us is subjective. Not there fault you have your own expectations. Some things get hinted and spoiled and some don't, and the hints come from people's own imaginations and expectations. It's as simple as that.

This could be a lead up to an edited version of the Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket episodes, or they might not be.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I am setting my expectations very low to prevent the writers from sucessfully dashing them like they did the league and BWseason 2.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Only in flashback, but it should establish his character and motives more than his hologram appearance did.
    I hope so. And I kinda hope he's the same as his game appearance but then it won't happen.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I hope so. And I kinda hope he's the same as his game appearance but then it won't happen.
    Ghetsis is really not a hard character to portray.

Yay Charmeleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Ghetsis is really not a hard character to portray.
    He isn't. Which could be bad since generic villains are very easy to portray.
    岩根雅明=♡

He isn't. Which could be bad since generic villains are very easy to portray.
    What?! How could that be bad? Ghetsis being easy to portray is nothing but a good thing because what we love about him in the games would probably be in the anime.

Imagine if we actually get Ghetsis spewing out his rated tirade on N, or to glaciate Ash alive...

What?! How could that be bad? Ghetsis being easy to portray is nothing but a good thing because what we love about him in the games would probably be in the anime.
    Wait let me rephrase that. I hope they don't portray him as being too generic. I didn't mean to say it was bad.
    岩根雅明=♡

Doesn't this basically confirm that Concordia and Anthea will be in EpN10?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Doesn't this basically confirm that Concordia and Anthea will be in EpN10?
    I think they are supposedly in this episode actually.

But I think in a flashback.
    岩根雅明=♡

Ghetsis scene from the flashback (note castle wall behind him.) I was right; it's all in a single episode on March 14th.
    I see no evidence of that being a flashback; it looks like a normal building to me. The page just says that Ghetsis is behind Colress and that "Team Plasma's plan for world domination is about to begin."

Also, this is from Dengeki. Dengeki usually shows the entire month's episodes and last issue already had the Braviary and Watchog one.
    No, it didn't. The last Dengeki issue was released on January 21st, and the Braviary and Watchog episodes were revealed a week later by Shougaku Ichinensei.

March 21st is still a month away. Dengeki has done things like this before; it revealed the title of BW102 but not that of BW103.
    Last edited by Kein; 20th February 2013 at 6:32 AM.

I guess that means EpN10 could be a filler.

But I think in a flashback.
    Not necessarily. The scans show them as little girls and them as younger women. The one with them as young girls is a flashback but I think Ash may encounter them in person in this one. But even if it is a flashback, they are still appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I guess that means EpN10 could be a filler.
    Actually, I'm really starting to think it's the retconned episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Imagine if we actually get Ghetsis spewing out his rated tirade on N, or to glaciate Ash alive...
    I'm here for anything that'll distinguish Ghetsis from the other disappointing villainous team leaders in this series. Oh how I long for Hunter J's level of coolness.

Not necessarily. The scans show them as little girls and them as younger women. The one with them as young girls is a flashback but I think Ash may encounter them in person in this one. But even if it is a flashback, they are still appearing.
    I hope so. I want to see them expand on their character some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm here for anything that'll distinguish Ghetsis from the other disappointing villainous team leaders in this series. Oh how I long for Hunter J's level of coolness.
    In that department, Gio and Maxie were the only ones I liked... until Ghetsis of course. I do want them to make him different than the other leaders. We had one sympathetic one, one greedy and two selfish ones.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm going to have to say that I really think Giovanni is up there with J. I know a lot of people disagree with me on this but I'll say it.

I hope so. I want to see them expand on their character some more.
    I hope so too. It makes sense because someone is going to tell Ash about N's backstory. I mean N could tell him but for some reason, I don't think N wants Ash to know about his past.

I hope so too. It makes sense because someone is going to tell Ash about N's backstory. I mean N could tell him but for some reason, I don't think N wants Ash to know about his past.
    He's always been mysterious. So I'm guessing the writers want to keep that.
    岩根雅明=♡

"Pokemon manipulation! The Ambition of Team Plasma" is most likely the accurate phrasing of the title.

Also, this is from Dengeki. Dengeki usually shows the entire month's episodes and last issue already had the Braviary and Watchog one.

Yet this one has those two again and still stops short of revealing what's on March 21 and the title of the Genesect appearance on March 28.

I can't see how anyone can't think something's up right now.
    Dengeki only reveals until the 20th of next month. The 21th episodes of next month aren't revealed by Dengeki. The magazine who reveal the Watchog episode was the magazine with the manga scan that comes on 28th.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th February 2013 at 2:15 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

We'll probably get the next two episode titles by the end of this week. Digital TV Guide tends to reveal episode titles on the 23rd and occasionally on the 22nd, and TV Navi magazine and the TV Tokyo website are also possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    And I'm sick of speculation about the skipped episodes. It's annoying.
    Except aren't you speculating about the episodes not airing all the time as well? In the opening of Episode N, we see Liepard attacking the building. Why wouldn't there be speculation about the episodes now?

From how distressed Pikachu and Ash look in the scan with N, Reshiram, and Ghetsis, I'm guessing N joins Team Plasm and leaves with Them when Ghetsis says some crap to him.

But still, Colress must be working hard as hell to be able to create that huge version of the Colress Machine

I'm guessing since they started their 'world domination' they could possibly attack Black City. Oh well, just a small hope, but i'm keeping my hopes low, thanks Isshu League.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Sooooo! I like the huge focus TP gets! At the begging it seemed like TP ep filler-filler TP episode. But these last 5 eps seem pretty intense and developing. Some good intense battles hopefully! And not only Ash-Pika-Charizard focus!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast