Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

I always gets confused when they released so many titles at once...this episode happens before the Genesect one or after?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I always gets confused when they released so many titles at once...this episode happens before the Genesect one or after?
    This is BWS2EN-9.. Genesect is appearing on the 28th, making it BWS2EN-11 (unless there's a random break on the 21st, then it'll be BWS2EN-10)..

Either way, this is BEFORE the Genesect episode..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It does seem like they are trying to put a lot into this episode. I'm highly looking forward to this one.
    It seems they're trying to put a lot in this tail end of the arc...

I mean if they're putting this much, in 5th till last episode, then what the heck! xD

So yeah, I guess those 'filler-nonfiller-filler'-patterns can be thrown out of the window..

With regards to being absolutely necessary to understand the plot of Episode N:
    BWn1: Plot, slightly
    BWn2: Plot, introduction of N
    BWn3: Filler/we apparently didn't need to see the Cheren episode to understand the Episode N plot.
    BWn4: Plot, introduction of Colress/Ghetsis/TP
    BWn5: Filler
    BWn6: Plot
    BWn7: Plot, but unknown effects as of yet.
    BWn8: Plot, Charizard returns!
    BWn9: Plot
    BWn10: Unknown
    BWn11: Plot/Genesect, might be unrelated to this plot though, and moreso to the movie. Depends on which characters also appear.
    BWn12: PLOT
    BWn13: PLOT
    BWn14: PLOT
    BW4-1: Axew gets stuck in Wailord spouting hole!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yay Charmeleon.
    My thoughts exactly, too bad that scene never happened.. In the only episode this could be from (March of the Exeggutor) Charmeleon just simply blasted Ash with a Flamethrower the second they hugged! xD Freakin' retcons ruining my childhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Not necessarily. The scans show them as little girls and them as younger women. The one with them as young girls is a flashback but I think Ash may encounter them in person in this one. But even if it is a flashback, they are still appearing.

Actually, I'm really starting to think it's the retconned episodes.
    No it's not. It's evidently a flashforward, and Ash will meet them as small children!/sarcasm/reviewing Lost..

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm here for anything that'll distinguish Ghetsis from the other disappointing villainous team leaders in this series. Oh how I long for Hunter J's level of coolness.
    Preach!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    From how distressed Pikachu and Ash look in the scan with N, Reshiram, and Ghetsis, I'm guessing N joins Team Plasm and leaves with Them when Ghetsis says some crap to him.

But still, Colress must be working hard as hell to be able to create that huge version of the Colress Machine
    I'm guessing that N might be hypnotized into rejoining.. Ash and Pikachu are trying to 'reach out' to N, but he can't even hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm guessing since they started their 'world domination' they could possibly attack Black City. Oh well, just a small hope, but i'm keeping my hopes low, thanks Isshu League.
    Amen, brother.. amen..

How would they move from Castelia to Black City that fast? Unless you mean that in BWn9, they're in Castelia, and then move up the desert in BWn10/11, and reach Black City by BWn12 by the sheer power of plot transport?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

OMG!They are manipulating pokemon?AGAIN?!And they have red eyes too?I've never seen such a thing...

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Cool, more flashbacks (also with Charmeleon)
    I read some posts here and (I don't watch the episodes in Japanese and I can't quite remember) Ghetsis hasn't appeared at all yet has he? Like, cameo or what not?

And finally, good that there seems to be more action in the next episodes ^^

I don't want another Axew gets lost plot, lets face it writers love them so will likely get a filler or two of these type in betweenXD
    This is good though, here we thought the climax the arc would end but now we have Team Plasma to look forward to, maybe the writers are trying to make up for past mistakes.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Cool, more flashbacks (also with Charmeleon)
    I read some posts here and (I don't watch the episodes in Japanese and I can't quite remember) Ghetsis hasn't appeared at all yet has he? Like, cameo or what not?
    in person no. but he did appear via Hologram in Colress debut ep

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I don't want another Axew gets lost plot, lets face it writers love them so will likely get a filler or two of these type in betweenXD
    This is good though, here we thought the climax the arc would end but now we have Team Plasma to look forward to, maybe the writers are trying to make up for past mistakes.
    uh this episode is BEFORE the Climax 3-parter, not after.

Yay! Team Plasma again! It seems there's no more filler until after the climax.

No need to be rude just cuz people don't like Dragonite, some have good reasons for not liking him just like others do for Charizard, not need to flame people for it.
    Even if Charizard wasn't returning, that wouldn't change peoples opinions on that matter. I'm pretty excited to see what happens in this arc, will it continue with the climax? Will N really join Team Plasma?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It's fairly obvious that Dragonite isn't gonna win the battle, since its looking mighty mind controlled there.

Charizard probably won't win either. My guess is it holds off Dragonite until someone does something to end the mind control, then they just end the fight

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    What has Dragonite done to you? Fans like you leave me absolutely disgusted. Please go away.
    Did you even see what he did to poor dawn and georgia? All Irisnite haters have a point.

Team plasma attacking castila city? Well.. then. THE SEWERS ;D. (It would be funny if someone fell into the sewage) there gonna be manipulating pokemon?
    Oh god.
    Btw I like Dragonite! He is awesome! When i saw Iris catch it I was like yay .
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Did you even see what he did to poor dawn and georgia? All Irisnite haters have a point.
    Hilarious how people are still holding onto to the only two wins Dragonite has gotten. They have no point, just mindless hate.

In that case, poor anyone who had to lose to Charizard.

Hilarious how people are still holding onto to the only two wins Dragonite has gotten. They have no point, just mindless hate.

In that case, poor anyone who had to lose to Charizard.
    Dragonite had no embarassing losses like to dusclops or poliwrath.

Dragonite had no embarassing losses like to dusclops or poliwrath.
    Implying that those loses were embarassing, which I don't agree with. Charizard isn't above everything non-legendary.

Implying that those loses were embarassing, which I don't agree with. Charizard isn't above everything non-legendary.
    Ash has the right to own one legendary like pokemon. I bet if Charizard can beat Reshiram then he might be able to beat Cynthia's garchomp to half strength. COme to think of it why dont the E4 just step in. Their pokemon could probably OHKO legendaries.

Charizard was jerked around like a dog on a leash vs dusclops. Then his trainer has the bright idea of leaving it open for d riect attack by using a fighting move on a ghost type.

For poliwrath one ice beam froze it for an entire night. What the **** was up with that ****.

So for this if Charizard gets his win vs dragonite stolen, he needs to beat up a ton of plasma pokemon in these episodes to compensate.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 20th February 2013 at 11:16 PM.

Yet you defend Dragonite when it loses so you ain't got no room to be talking.

Either way, get back on topic before the mods start coming in guns blazing people ok!

I think it's stupid to complain about Charizard losing to Poliwrath. That was necessary to make Charizard finally obey and Charizard got it's revenge in that same episode.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Ash has the right to own one legendary like pokemon. I bet if Charizard can beat Reshiram then he might be able to beat Cynthia's garchomp to half strength. COme to think of it why dont the E4 just step in. Their pokemon could probably OHKO legendaries.

Charizard was jerked around like a dog on a leash vs dusclops. Then his trainer has the bright idea of leaving it open for d riect attack by using a fighting move on a ghost type.

For poliwrath one ice beam froze it for an entire night. What the **** was up with that ****.

So for this if Charizard gets his win vs dragonite stolen, he needs to beat up a ton of plasma pokemon in these episodes to compensate.
    Must be tough being a Charizard fan, but like I said he isn't above everything non-legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Yet you defend Dragonite when it loses so you ain't got no room to be talking.
    I don't go on rants saying Dragonite should beat everything like you Charizard fans do. Dragonite has lost and I don't mind that it has. What I find annoying is that people want Dragonite to lose just because you think Carizard deserves to win over it. It's complete rubbish.

I don't go on rants saying Dragonite should beat everything like you Charizard fans do. Dragonite has lost and I don't mind that it has.
    You were ranting quite abit when Dragonite got beaten by Ash's Krok, which as i said proves your no better than the Charizard fans.

Again people quit it already before the mods come in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    You were ranting quite abit when Dragonite got beaten by Ash's Krok, which as i said proves your no better than the Charizard fans.

Again people quit it already before the mods come in here.
    I didn't care that it lost, just that it came from another one of Ash's mid-battle evolutions, like we hadn't seen enough of those from Ash throughout BW. That's what I was talking about.

I didn't rant one bit when Dragonite lost to Druddigon, so there you go.

What I find annoying is that people want Dragonite to lose just because you think Carizard deserves to win over it. It's complete rubbish.
    By that logic, it's also annoying if Dragonite fans want Dragonite to win because they think Dragonite deserves to. :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    By that logic, it's also annoying if Dragonite fans want Dragonite to win because they think Dragonite deserves to. :P
    Charizard deserves it more.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

So.... about that Team Plasma...