Thread: Hi everyone!

Talking Hi everyone!

I'm new to serebbi.net and I've been playing pokemon for a long time, I hope to learn a lot more and have a good time

Welcome! You chose a good place to come to! Anyway here are the basics. You can post anywhere or start a thread, as we call it. You can join a group or anything. And people you like you can VM (visitor message) PM (private message) or even FC them (friend code). Have fun on the forums, and I hope you have as much fun as I do on here!
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Thanks a lot I'm already really into this site

Welcome to the site! I am new as well. So far I am having fun, and I hope you are too!
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

I am new here as well, and I was wondering how to put a profile picture.
    -BubblyPiplup69717

Please don't cheat!
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)