Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2E10 - N's Secret

Thumbs up BWS2E10 - N's Secret

The Official website has the episode titles for March 21st & March 28th.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

「Nの秘密…霧の彼方に!」 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"
    「ロケット団VSプラズマ団!ニャースとアクロマ!!」"Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DP073: Goodbye, Dokucale!
    DP074: Pikachu! Raichu! The Path to Evolution!!
    DP075: Contest Master Mikuri Enters!!
    DP076: Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    5DS01: Riding Duel! Acceleration!
    5DS02: Power-Insect Deck! Ant Lion Trap

Seems legit.

The eps look decent, but nothing will come of the Meowth and colress plot.

Hopefully these are the two eps skipped from 2011.

What the heck did I just see? Colress and Meowth holding hands? XD Well anyway, I'm looking forward to the whole Team Rocket VS. Team Plasma conflict. This better be a two-parter. *Crosses fingers*
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaboba View Post
    「ロケット団VSプラズマ団!ニャースとアクロマ!!」"Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!"
    LOL

So what's with N floating in a lake.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

March 28th is when Genesect will appear so looks like something with Meowth and Colress will also go down.

>only one part

ohhhhhhh boy

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

We have all the N episodes now. The countdown has begun for this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    >only one part

ohhhhhhh boy
    Perhaps Giovanni's scenes are being saved for a later date?

While everyone else freaks out over Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma being a one-parter, I'll just randomly point out that I think the March 21st episode will heavily feature Concordia and Anthea and explain N's backstory more.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Perhaps Giovanni's scenes are being saved for a later date?
    I get a bad feeling that everything not involving the trio is gone. Giovanni, Zager, Pierce, the Grunts, all most likely cut.

The Meteonite is extremely likely gone too, unless Team Plasma dug it up first and Meowth trying to infiltrate them is to help steal it.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Didn't the Great Butler already create an episode for the 21st? Seriously. Check people.

So, N's also here? Okay.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I get a bad feeling that everything not involving the trio is gone. Giovanni, Zager, Pierce, the Grunts, all most likely cut.

The Meteonite is extremely likely gone too, unless Team Plasma dug it up first and Meowth trying to infiltrate them is to help steal it.
    I guess the only hope now is they use THOSE cut scenes for a Team Rocket finale sometime later this year after the Plasma story ends. They could still salvage it to give the TR organization an ending.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Didn't the Great Butler already create an episode for the 21st? Seriously. Check people.

So, N's also here? Okay.
    I'd rather have that info merged into this, because frankly at least in my opinion the fact some form of the banned episodes is airing March 28 is more important than Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I guess the only hope now is they use THOSE cut scenes for a Team Rocket finale sometime later this year after the Plasma story ends. They could still salvage it to give the TR organization an ending.
    I should probably put this in another thread, but the recent toy sheets have both Rayquaza and Arceus on them. It's entirely possible Team Rocket gets something after this arc ends to fill out the rest of BW involving either of them.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I should probably put this in another thread, but the recent toy sheets have both Rayquaza and Arceus on them. It's entirely possible Team Rocket gets something after this arc ends to fill out the rest of BW involving either of them.
    Its quite possible. When they released all those Mewtwo toys and TCG's around last year I didn't think it would mean anything for the anime, but then Mewtwo is in movie 16.

Its quite likely that Rayquaza will indeed appear in the anime too given the promotion its getting.

Sebastian did capture Rayquaza so it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Sebastian did capture Rayquaza so it is possible.
    There's either more than one Rayquaza or it escaped before the events of DP.

I can't at Meowth forming an alliance with Colress. Too bad it won't be a permanent thing; he's obviously using Colress just like he used Ash and friends. But anything that develops Meowth's character is good in my book I guess. I still think there's way too much Colress in Episode N; they should just rename it Episode Colress to be honest.

It seems Iris calms down Haxorus.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I can't at Meowth forming an alliance with Colress. Too bad it won't be a permanent thing; he's obviously using Colress just like he used Ash and friends. But anything that develops Meowth's character is good in my book I guess. I still think there's way too much Colress in Episode N; they should just rename it Episode Colress to be honest.
    We don't even know how much screen time Colress will get in that episode. It seems like the writers a doing a good job of balancing the characters this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    We don't even know how much screen time Colress will get in that episode. It seems like the writers a doing a good job of balancing the characters this arc.
    He'll get plenty since his name's in the title. But I don't think there is too much of him persay. But yeah, I wonder if the same thing will happen like in the subway arc. But then I think Colress is too smart to fall for that trick. ;p
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    He'll get plenty since his name's in the title. But I don't think there is too much of him persay. But yeah, I wonder if the same thing will happen like in the subway arc. But then I think Colress is too smart to fall for that trick. ;p
    I don't think he'll get that much though. I mean we already get his character from his introduction episode. I guess I'm sick of Ciccone calling this Episode Colress. I mean Colress isn't like Commander Saturn who got most of the screen time in the TG arc.

THE RETCONNED TWO-PARTER AT LAST!!!

Though it remains to be seen if "Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!" is a two-parter in of itself, or if it and the previous one with N's past in it constitute it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Does this dislike have thing to do with the fact that your an N "stan" (isn't that what you call them?)

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    THE RETCONNED TWO-PARTER AT LAST!!!
    Where are the receipts? 'Cause the only similarity that I'm seeing between those episodes and this one are the episode titles, but that doesn't necessarily mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Does this dislike have thing to do with the fact that your an N "stan" (isn't that what you call them?)
    It has to do with the fact that this arc should be focusing primarily on N. It was hyped to be about him from the start, so I don't know where the sudden Colress sub-plot came from.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast