Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2E10 - N's Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It has to do with the fact that this arc should be focusing primarily on N. It was hyped to be about him from the start, so I don't know where the sudden Colress sub-plot came from.
    Oh, yes, because we should ignore every other character in Episode N and focus only on N!

It has to do with the fact that this arc should be focusing primarily on N. It was hyped to be about him from the start, so I don't know where the sudden Colress sub-plot came from.
    It probably leads to the movie seeing as how he's involved with the Genesect and Ghetsis with Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    THE RETCONNED TWO-PARTER AT LAST!!!

Though it remains to be seen if "Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!" is a two-parter in of itself, or if it and the previous one with N's past in it constitute it.
    You do realize that you're the only one who got this impression, right? ""Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!" is a single episode (otherwise there would be two titles) and the previous episode obviously revolves around N's past and takes place in a misty forest.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It probably leads to the movie seeing as how he's involved with the Genesect and Ghetsis with Reshiram.
    Exactly. This episode is Genesect's introduction into the anime. Of course Colress would appear!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Oh, yes, because we should ignore every other character in Episode N and focus only on N!
    Well, isn't that why it's called Episode N? I mean obviously Ash and friends are the main characters, but N should still be at the forefront of this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Since the Genesect movie doesn't premiere until July, I have to wonder why the writers would give Colress a role having to do with Genesect in March/April. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    You do realize that you're the only one who got this impression, right? ""Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!" is a single episode (otherwise there would be two titles) and the previous episode obviously revolves around N's past and takes place in a misty forest.
    That's kind of why I asked for receipts. I mean obviously I see the similarity in the episode titles, but I think it's a stretch to claim that one or both episodes are the retconned TR vs. TP episodes based off of just the titles.

Well, isn't that why it's called Episode N? I mean obviously Ash and friends are the main characters, but N should still be at the forefront of this arc.
    I kinda think N still is in the forefront. I mean with the information we have so far, it seems we are going to get a lot of N backstory and development.

You do realize that you're the only one who got this impression, right?
    Except several other people on this thread who you evidently skimmed over.

the previous episode obviously revolves around N's past and takes place in a misty forest.
    Right, because nothing else ever goes on in episodes: it has to be one plot thread alone.

The thought that any set-up for the following episode with Team Rocket and Team Plasma could also be in the N's past episode, pffft! Absurd!

......And that's not a forest at all, it's a lake or a pond. How do you confuse the two?

Except several other people on this thread who you evidently skimmed over.
    Like the ones who said that Giovanni, Zager and Pierce have all likely been cut?

Right, because nothing else ever goes on in episodes: it has to be one plot thread alone.

The thought that any set-up for the following episode with Team Rocket and Team Plasma could also be in the N's past episode, pffft! Absurd!
    There might be a few brief scenes setting up the next episode, but the focus will obviously be on N outside Castelia City.

......And that's not a forest at all, it's a lake or a pond. How do you confuse the two?
    Forests have lakes. We know from the ending and the games that there is a forest associated with N's past.

Like the ones who said that Giovanni, Zager and Pierce have all likely been cut?
    Only The Great Butler postulated that so far, and others have said that if that's the case, the footage will likely be used for future Team Rocket-based episodes.

There might be a few brief scenes setting up the next episode, but the focus will obviously be on N outside Castelia City.
    And the first episode of the original two-parter was set in the Desert Resort, outside Castelia City. Not to mention we don't know if Ash and the others accompony N to his forest.

Forests have lakes. We know from the ending and the games that there is a forest associated with N's past.
    Which is also shown to be above Castelia City in one shot. They aren't going that far away from the place; the following episode is still set there.

There goes Team Rocket vs Team Plasma! Canceled forever, sadly. This will probably be the trio acting like idiots and teaming up with Looker like they did in DP against Team Galactic. It won't be similar to the trailer we saw in any shape or form.

Only The Great Butler postulated that so far, and others have said that if that's the case, the footage will likely be used for future Team Rocket-based episodes.
    And those hypothetical Team Rocket-based episodes will in all likelihood not be connected to Team Plasma.

Not to mention we don't know if Ash and the others accompony N to his forest.
    The focus will be on N regardless of his companions, who will most likely be with him, anyway.

Which is also shown to be above Castelia City in one shot. They aren't going that far away from the place; the following episode is still set there.
    The ending shows that there is a city (more like a town) surrounded by a forest, so it can't be Castelia. We don't know where the following episode takes place. You do remember that the White Ruins are near Icirrus City, right?
    Last edited by Kein; 21st February 2013 at 7:35 AM.

New move for meowth? nah that's too much to expect for bw
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I Don't Remember the last time I seen Charizard this Blazed up Before. :P
    Even Pikachu is trying to Negotiate with it. :P

I think that Meowth is Undercover trying to stop Team Plasma and Colress. Just like how he was Undercover with Ash and Friends until the Team Rocket Subway Arc.

The N Arc is Amazing so Far.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I should probably put this in another thread, but the recent toy sheets have both Rayquaza and Arceus on them. It's entirely possible Team Rocket gets something after this arc ends to fill out the rest of BW involving either of them.
    A TR plot involving Rayquaza and/or Arceus?! Make it happen, writers!

Rayquaza maybe, but Arceus would be too random. It is not as prominent in the merchandise as Rayquaza is, anyway.

I've always kinda speculated this, just a bit though.. Rayquaza has been heavily (at least for a pokemon from the 3rd gen) marketed throughout the year, just like Mewtwo. At one point, I thought it could've been part of Operation Tempest. It seemed to make sense considering how Rayquaza plays an important part in the weather trio, and thus the Kami's by extension.

I don't see a connection just yet in this case. All I can assume is that after BWn14, we'll continue on with Best Wishes' fourth arc (badges/JC-league/N/?). If anything is to be assumed, then it's an elongated Plasma-plot including Kyurem, again around with an episode count of being around 10 episodes. That and a last tournament is all I can see happening..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So presumably N's secret is that he used to be in plasma or hes Batman

Wonder how Ash and co will react.

Hopefully N's secret is heavily related to his game counterpart that he was once/or is supposed to be the Leader of Team Plasma since his father Ghetis has raised him up to do so.

WHAT THE...
    Every 21st of feb N gets hurt
    21st of march N gets hurt
    WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT WRITERS? D:<
    What is all this mist about?
    Oh I have a huge speculation
    Maybe N floating in the water is a flash back and then a bunch of pokemon save him. Like in the ending hes in a forest right? Yea ADORABLE <33 (N is gonna be okay i know)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

There goes my hope of ever seeing the TR vs TP Meteonite arc two part

But the picture of Meowth forming an alliance with Colress looks interesting....the alliance will end when Colress try to evolved Meowth!! xD

Edit: Wrong Thread!! Anyway I hope N's Secret reveal something to do with Hilbert!!
    Last edited by spikyearedpichu; 21st February 2013 at 2:27 PM.

Seems interesting enough, though I hope N's back story stuff doesn't take the entire episode and TR vs TP begins here. More time in the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    New move for meowth? nah that's too much to expect for bw
    Are you seriously faulting BW for not giving Meowth moves? Welp.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

This is no time to go swimming N. He looks a little banged up there, I see some kind of marks on his cheeks at least.

Interested to see what happens with this episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Seems interesting enough, though I hope N's back story stuff doesn't take the entire episode and TR vs TP begins here. More time in the next one.

Are you seriously faulting BW for not giving Meowth moves? Welp.
    Well it has been a while since he got a new move, and I was just stating that alot of bw has been disappointing, so I can't expect them to give meowth a move. Although they did give pika a new move, so you never know I guess
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Am I the only one who didn't expect any TR vs TP major climax involving Giovanni etc in a similar manner to the two parters that got banned?. I always thought that since this whole arc is about N and Team Plasma, there wouldn't be any time for Team Rocket (excluding the trio) as Giovanni had his roles including the Kami Trio and Meloetta... I think that is enough Team Rocket havoc, and that this arc should just be Team Plasma centered as the arc isn't really that long anyway.

Back to episode topic...

Is this where Anthea and Concordia comes in?,,, and anyone remember Gothitelle and Gardevoir from the calender? were they in the March calender, if so, I wonder if Anthea and Concordia uses them to take Ash and co to the past well telling them about their and N's past?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't expect any TR vs TP major climax involving Giovanni etc in a similar manner to the two parters that got banned?. I always thought that since this whole arc is about N and Team Plasma, there wouldn't be any time for Team Rocket (excluding the trio) as Giovanni had his roles including the Kami Trio and Meloetta... I think that is enough Team Rocket havoc, and that this arc should just be Team Plasma centered as the arc isn't really that long anyway.

Back to episode topic...

Is this where Anthea and Concordia comes in?,,, and anyone remember Gothitelle and Gardevoir from the calender? were they in the March calender, if so, I wonder if Anthea and Concordia uses them to take Ash and co to the past well telling them about their and N's past?
    No you are not the only one, me and other people though the thing was dropped back in BW 24(or wtv the number was).

Yup I believe the girls appears here.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast