Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2E10 - N's Secret

Maybe they put elements of the cancelled two-parter in at least one of these episodes?

Both look exciting, especially the one about N's past. Can't have too much N!

I would imagine that the scret would be who N's padre is lol..
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

N's secret? So, he may tell Ash and the others that he was the king of Team Plasma. But, whoever injured him, did a number on him.

I'm hoping the two Plasma girls appear in this episode. I've wanted to see them for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    N's secret? So, he may tell Ash and the others that he was the king of Team Plasma. But, whoever injured him, did a number on him.
    I'm irate to be honest. I mean not only is N getting barely any screen-time in his own arc, but he's being treated like a punching bag when he's lucky enough to appear. It makes me so mad that he's being abused by almost everyone, and I almost cried when I saw that image of him floating; my poor prince looks so hurt. It's just wrong on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm irate to be honest. I mean not only is N getting barely any screen-time in his own arc.
    I'm not entirely sure where your getting that idea from. He seems to be getting plenty of screentime. Appearances in half the episodes so far (admittedly only a cameo in one) and he's confirmed to be in most if not all the upcoming episodes we know about

If N appears in every episode from now until the Team Plasma 3 parter finale, then he'd have had 10 appearances and 1 cameo which is more than any member of Team Galactic or Hunter J got.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm guessing that someone would be Ghetsis.

If this is where Anthea and Concordia comes in, I wonder how Ash and Co. meet them... Perhaps N visits them on the way to wherever Ash, N and co. are going

I have a feeling N is gonna be saved by a bunch of pokemon. My brain is switched on today.
    The writers have a weird liking for making N get beaten up.
    This looks like a interesting episode (;c poor N.)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

If Athena and Concordia appear in this episode, I hope they appear in person and maybe explain N's past or something to Ash and co.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    If this is where Anthea and Concordia comes in, I wonder how Ash and Co. meet them... Perhaps N visits them on the way to wherever Ash, N and co. are going
    that's if they actually appear. they may just turn up in flashback

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Hmm, I don't really care for either of them to be honest. I mean they didn't do anything in the games and I doubt that'll change much in the anime. I wouldn't mind learning more about their past and connections to N and Team Plasma though, but I suspect that N will have a flashback and that's how we'll see Anthea and Concordia.

Anthea and Concordia are interesting characters in my opinion. I'd like to know more about their abilities, because their abilities weren't necessarily explained in BW and B2W2. I want to know their connection with Pokemon, because they can also hear voices of Pokemon likes N does, which is not even mentioned in the games. Anyway, I'm glad they're appearing.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Anthea and Concordia are interesting characters in my opinion. I'd like to know more about their abilities, because their abilities weren't necessarily explained in BW and B2W2. I want to know their connection with Pokemon, because they can also hear voices of Pokemon likes N does, which is not even mentioned in the games. Anyway, I'm glad they're appearing.
    I'm glad there appearing as well. I find them intriguing because we know so little about them. Hopefully the anime makes them into decent characters

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm glad there appearing as well. I find them intriguing because we know so little about them. Hopefully the anime makes them into decent characters
    I totally agree with you : ), I'm sure we will be getting more info from them, than we ever did in the games. It's really weird how they were even added to the opening title scene of Black and White games, making them appear as if they are crucial to the storyline, yet again they just stood their in the castle : ). Whatever, I mean, I'm actually happy they are appearing. I can't wait to see their and N's childhood and memories

Well N was a boy Ghetsis found who probably was still in the critical period of development while the 2 nannies were maybe older girls Ghetsis bought or found who were still open minded so he brain washes the girls to brainwash N.

Ah, N's backstory. I can't wait! I'm expecting it to be altered slightly but I'm excited nonetheless. ^^

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ah, N's backstory. I can't wait! I'm expecting it to be altered slightly but I'm excited nonetheless. ^^
    Agreed. I'm slightly surprised about the lack of talk this thread gets. I'd reckon this to be the tipping point of the arc. We get to know the 'real' N, and then all hell breaks loose..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Agreed. I'm slightly surprised about the lack of talk this thread gets. I'd reckon this to be the tipping point of the arc. We get to know the 'real' N, and then all hell breaks loose..
    People just want to talk about Charizard and we kinda know his backstory ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    People just want to talk about Charizard and we kinda know his backstory ingame.
    True, mainly the speculation starts when it's a week or two away, with more info, then... What we currently have haha
    I'm surprised bw 11-12 haven't been announced yet
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I've been waiting years for this episode. I'm on board the hype train.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I'm surprised bw 11-12 haven't been announced yet
    They have. Along with 13 & 14

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...mp-Team-Plasma

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...98-BWS2-Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We know his backstory ingame, but we don't know why Ghetsis is looking for him in this particular storyline, as it is different from the games.

Stupid Charizard.. Taking over the franchise with weakbuttmoves..

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I've been waiting years for this episode. I'm on board the hype train.
    Yet there is any hype at all..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Omg total braincramp hahah, kinda sad cause I've posted in both of those a couple times
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast