Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2E10 - N's Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    We know his backstory ingame, but we don't know why Ghetsis is looking for him in this particular storyline, as it is different from the games.

Stupid Charizard.. Taking over the franchise with weakbuttmoves..
    I'm talking about the masses Locormus.

If only it was a Charmeleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Omg total braincramp hahah, kinda sad cause I've posted in both of those a couple times
    its understandable. there hasn't been much activity in those threads recently

I wonder if we'll get a reference or flashback to the League takeover events from the BW1 games in this for N's backstory. Maybe it happened before Ash ever came to Unova.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

3/21「Nの秘密…霧の彼方に!」
    霧に包まれたサトシたちは見知らぬ場所に迷い込んでしまった。霧が晴れたところ、サトシたちの 前にヘレナと
    バーベナという二人の女性が現れる。当初は人間を警戒していた2人だったが、ここはNや彼女た ちの隠れ家で
    人間に傷つけられたポケモンを癒しているという。さらにサトシはNの生い立ちを知る。
    面出明美 牧野吉高 尼野浩正 篠原隆

This is the summary of the N's secret episode from Newtype. Confirmed that Anthea and Concordia will appear.

Apparently, Ash and coi. will be lost in a forest, the Goddesses will encounter them and the Goddesses will count the backstory of N.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 8th March 2013 at 6:21 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    3/21「Nの秘密…霧の彼方に!」
    霧に包まれたサトシたちは見知らぬ場所に迷い込んでしまった。霧が晴れたところ、サトシたちの 前にヘレナと
    バーベナという二人の女性が現れる。当初は人間を警戒していた2人だったが、ここはNや彼女た ちの隠れ家で
    人間に傷つけられたポケモンを癒しているという。さらにサトシはNの生い立ちを知る。
    面出明美 牧野吉高 尼野浩正 篠原隆

This is the summary of the N's secret episode from Newtype. Confirmed that Anthea and Concordia will appear.

Apparently, Ash and coi. will be lost in a forest, the Goddesses will encounter them and the Goddesses will count the backstory of N.
    Yesssssss! This is great news!

Yeah pretty much Ash and co get lost in the forest and they encounter both girls. They were weary of humans.
    岩根雅明=♡

So they're getting an actual appearance then?
    I still hope that there's a reference or flashback of some kind of the events that happened at N's castle from the BW1 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Yippie im loving the weary of humans part
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

This could be a good place for Zoroark to debut. Childhood friend of N or something

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    This could be a good place for Zoroark to debut. Childhood friend of N or something
    Starting to think we migth just see him with Ghetsis or something after the N arc, I'm almost sure it was planned to be part of the original TP vs TR arc, I am expecting a Zorua to appear here though which is cool we all need more Zorua.

P.S: The "planned" arc is my belief.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 8th March 2013 at 6:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm almost sure it was planned to be part of the original TP vs TR arc
    Which never existed.

There were original TR vs. TP episodes, but they were the conclusion of a story arc (the Meteonite one), not the start of another one.

The disaster only cancelled those episodes, it didn't cancel an entire storyline. The Best Wishes that followed was the Best Wishes that was always meant to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Which never existed.

There were original TR vs. TP episodes, but they were the conclusion of a story arc (the Meteonite one), not the start of another one.

The disaster only cancelled those episodes, it didn't cancel an entire storyline.
    I already told you thats what I believe by the hints given in some episodes and even merchandise, I've been rigth and predicting almost everything the entire arc(no I'm not bragging), I'm pretty confident on what I believe happened and no I'm not going to explain it again, I explained it way back, unless we get a writer interview telling me no that wasn't the plan, I'm not believing it wasn't supposed to be something else at all and its not like I'm the only one believing it.

I'm stating my opinion and like I said it won't be changed, I'll edit my post and write that its my opinon so there is no confusion.

Starting to think we migth just see him with Ghetsis or something after the N arc, I'm almost sure it was planned to be part of the original TP vs TR arc, I am expecting a Zorua to appear here though which is cool we all need more Zorua.
    you could be right. At least under Ghetsis we might see it in a decent battle.

Zoura would be cool. Heck we could have both here. Zoura in flashback and in the present its evolved and hanging with the Goddesses

you could be right. At least under Ghetsis we might see it in a decent battle.

Zoura would be cool. Heck we could have both here. Zoura in flashback and in the present its evolved and hanging with the Goddesses
    Yeah the Zorua from back then could be a Zoroark now, like the games one but I would have though they would make a bigger deal out of it, I wouldn't mind Zoroark poping out in the fight against Reshiram to help.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/segmen...Data_Broadcast

Gardevoir is the data broadcast pokemon for this ep

explains why i saw gardevoir in the ending :3 (you know the pic with N Athena and Concordia as kids and them pokemon)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post

The disaster only cancelled those episodes, it didn't cancel an entire storyline. The Best Wishes that followed was the Best Wishes that was always meant to follow.
    Until we get definitive proof that this is the case, you don't know for sure.

I'm aware that things look like they have gone how they were supposed to go, but following the events of TR vs TP being post-poned a tonne of episodes may have been dropped, moved around, never even put into production etc.

The N arc is a perfect example.

Spoiler:- trans:

though it doesn't really matter anyway.
    岩根雅明=♡

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/segmen...Data_Broadcast

Gardevoir is the data broadcast pokemon for this ep
    I guess like others predicted the girly pokemon migth appear here, so Gothitelle and Gardevoir if they give one to each if not and they are just girly pokemon appearing I can see Maractus also being int his episodes.

I guess like others predicted the girly pokemon migth appear here, so Gothitelle and Gardevoir if they give one to each if not and they are just girly pokemon appearing I can see Maractus also being int his episodes.
    Given the latest summary I would imagine there's gonna be a few random pokemon the goddesses are caring for. We might see a few of the remaining calendar pokemon here. Wouldn't be surprised to see a random Emolga here

Up bringing further? Im sorry but idk what that means. ;c

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    upbringing is how someone was raised. It just means were gonna learn about N's childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    upbringing is a person's past/how they were raised. So Ash is going to learn about N's past.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Yay, Chaobu is in this episode. Haven't seen him in a while since the first Kotetsu League Battle episode. Oh and the humanoid Psychics too. I wonder if the Emonga on the poster appears here.(Iris's Emonga, maybe?) Either way I'm glad to see them.
    Pignites not known to be here. One appears in the following ep but we don't know whose it is

This ep doesn't seem all that interesting to me. Probably another convo heavy ep that won't mean much until we get subs.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast