Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saving Braviary! (775)

This was a pretty good episode. It was great to see N come back and stick around with the group for a bit. His awesomeness never fails to disappoint.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Very nice episode since we're getting character development for N again. Screw the three little kids you're traveling with now, dude.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Did we get dub names for those two Team Plasma grunts? I didn't catch it.

Random : PokéRadar

Good episode! I liked how N was determined to save Braviary from Team Plasma. Also nice to see N join the gang for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Did we get dub names for those two Team Plasma grunts? I didn't catch it.
    Nero and Bianco.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Nero and Bianco.
    They kept their Japanese games? Yeah I don't think they mentioned their names in the actual episode.

Random : PokéRadar

A nice episode really. I enjoyed the showcase of N's bond with Pokémon and that he treats everyone of them the same; like they were human I suppose. It will be nice to see N travelling with Ash and Co for a while, I hope he will come out of his shell a bit more and maybe he will be persuaded to like Pokémon battles a little bit more.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I really thought this was a good episode, it was dubbed very well too, although those music changes hurt
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

More pointless filler in an already short arc, absolutely nothing happened in this episode to drive the narrative of episode N arc forward.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    They kept their Japanese games? Yeah I don't think they mentioned their names in the actual episode.
    Just like Angie, I didn't see any sign of their name being revealed in the dub. It seems like they don't wanna address them in such a way when they look to be "confidential secret agents".

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This was a great episode. It was wierd seeing a Zangoose and Seviper next to each other without trying to kill each other for once.

Sigh, this seemed like a great episode at first glance, but I found several problems with it like N's recklessness throughout the episode. Like, I know he loves Pokemon but he got hurt trying to help Braviary and I have to wonder if it was really worth it. Plus in the games N was always so calm and collected and this episode ruined that imo. Anyway, the episode had some highlights: mostly Team Plasma's involvement in the episode. I liked that those two grunts attacked the Pokemon Center and that all the action took place at night. I also loved the final scene where Braviary flew away at dawn, mostly because of the animation.

This episode was pretty good, not exciting....but still good! It's cool to see N again. I liked how Braviary became attached to N after he saved it, it showed more of his natural ability to bond with Pokémon. I'm glad he joined Ash's group at the end of this episode.

Cilan said "best wishes" again! It's interesting how the english dubbers are giving reference to BW's japanese title in the dub episodes.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Another good episode for N, admirable that he was willing to put everything at stake to make sure that braviary wouldn't get taken, especially when it was injured. Even if his views on owning pokemon are still extreme at this point, he's getting to be quite the likeable character.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123