Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by macabreCyndaquil View Post
    I figured, but hey, at least I tried yeah, I should be availible around six and later tomorrow.
    Hey dude, had internet issues. PM or VM me when your online to trade

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hey mate
    Recital Piplup // Calm // UT - Flawless *Singing Piplup* @Metronome
    PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT
    Team Rockets Meowth // Jolly // UT, Semi-Flawless @smoke ball
    i'm intrested in these three of your pokemons....
    you can have a look at my shop and let me know wat you'll take for 'em!
    I will look and post in your shop my response ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Hey mate,
    Could you please give me some more info on these?

Absol // Adamant // UT
    Charmander // Timid // UT - Flawless except 20 atk.
    Solosis // Bold // UT

What are their abilities (in Absol and Solosis' case), and do any of them have any eggmoves?
    I will PM you the information shortly I had internet issues recently, sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    what would u like for the modest flawless meloetta
    I will take a look as soon as possible. I will post in your shop my reply. Sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    What about shiny adamant semi flawless ho oh?? Sp Attack is 18

And i also got flawless v create event adamant rayquazza ut

Sorry i released it by accident.. -_-...
    Sorry, not interested
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Hi,
    would you be willing to trade
    Snover // Sassy // UT, Sneasel // Jolly // UT and Eevee // Timid // UT - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - SEMI-REDIS . I am offering an eelektross https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020829. Hydreigon https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020867 and a Crobat https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020880. Also, if you accept it, I would like you to clone them and tradeback please, if possible. I would like the snover and sneasel the most if you don't want to trade all three
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Hi,
    would you be willing to trade
    Snover // Sassy // UT, Sneasel // Jolly // UT and Eevee // Timid // UT - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - SEMI-REDIS . I am offering an eelektross https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020829. Hydreigon https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020867 and a Crobat https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020880. Also, if you accept it, I would like you to clone them and tradeback please, if possible. I would like the snover and sneasel the most if you don't want to trade all three
    None of the links show up mate xD
    I dunno why...
    The requested Pokémon is unclaimed but less than 24h old. Also says it will be available in 11:36 hours. But I dunno what this means

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    None of the links show up mate xD
    I dunno why...
    The requested Pokémon is unclaimed but less than 24h old. Also says it will be available in 11:36 hours. But I dunno what this means
    Yeah, that problem keeps seeming to happen.. They are all level 100. None shiny. Eelektross, female,Naughty, 16/31/17/30/31/31 3Hp, 252Atk, 252 sp.Atk.GTS Hyderigon, female,modest, 24/13/22/31/31/31, 106Sp.Atk 252Sp.Def 152 speed.GTS Crobat, Careful, inner focus, Female, 31/15/26/28/31/27. 252Atk, 6 defense, 252 speed.Caught myself. I am willing to trade them to you before hand if you want to check them out
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Yeah, that problem keeps seeming to happen.. They are all level 100. None shiny. Eelektross, female,Naughty, 16/31/17/30/31/31 3Hp, 252Atk, 252 sp.Atk.GTS Hyderigon, female,modest, 24/13/22/31/31/31, 106Sp.Atk 252Sp.Def 152 speed.GTS Crobat, Careful, inner focus, Female, 31/15/26/28/31/27. 252Atk, 6 defense, 252 speed.Caught myself. I am willing to trade them to you before hand if you want to check them out
    Im not interested in any. Sorry!

Bazumpa.
    I'll update later on. Noticed my page had dropped off the first page, tsh.

Events: SMR2012 Keldeo S/F, PCJP Teeter Dance Pichu, 2009 Birthday Pikachu, PCNY Wish Exeggcute, Korean Juanitas Golurk, Flawless Jap DW Vaporeon & Leafeon.
    Shinies (Flawless or Near): Manaphy, Heracross T, Rotom, Omanyte, Zorua, Kyurem
    NEW ADDITION: Some Generation 4 files of: PCNYb Shedinja, PCNYc Wailord and PCNYd Exploud. Also available as the G5 Pokes.

EDIT: Also added: PCNYd Gloom, PCNYd Kingdra.
    Last edited by hiyy11; 31st March 2013 at 11:15 AM.

Buump.. Its so quiet here lately!!!

@hiyy11
    I will trade a flawless shiny treecko/exeggcute for your flawless shiny snover
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2323 5825 2524
    If you want to or we are trading shinies, just pm me. Replying or quoting don't notify me

buump.. Its so quiet here lately!!!
    i love you
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

I have the following DWF -

Looking for the following Legendaries

I am interested in a shiny flawless Ditto. For trade, I have a shiny Kingdra, Modest, that HAS been EV'd. (Does this mean you aren't interested?) I don't know about its IV's. I also have a shiny Shinx and Spoink, but they aren't the best natures they could have, nor do I know about their IV's.
    If you were to trade for one of them, would you be willing to send me back a clone?
    Last edited by EvAlNo; 2nd April 2013 at 9:36 PM.

:0 bump to the top!!!

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Hi im intrested in your

PC Fukuoka Groudon // Adamant // UT - Semi Flawless *Shiny*
    PC Scizor // Modest // UT - Flawless
    Abrams Cloyster // Naughty // UT, Flawless @choice scarf
    Movie14 Victini // UT - Adamant Flawless
    Nagashima Spa Land Aerodactyl // Relaxed // UT - Flawless
    PCJP Wish Bagon // Calm // UT. ID 32110

I offer you these pokes in return choose
    Ut Nobunagas flawless jolly rayquazza
    Ut 10 anni adamant ho oh
    Ut 10 anni calm lugia
    Ut 10 anni lonely dragonite
    Ut Korean YOTD Shiny Swablu Hasty nature
    Ut Korean 삼로스(samrous) island event modest Tornadus

KOREAN EVENTS FOR KOREAN EVNETS

i just want some diffrent nature

since some of your event poke nature is better than mine and some of my event poke nature is better than yours i guess its fair trade

I want

Korean Kanto Starter Egg Bulbasaur // ??? // UT. For my Modest kanto starter bulbasur //UT

Korean Kanto Starter Egg Charmander // ??? // UT. For my korean timd charmander kanto starter //UT

Korean Kanto Starter Egg Squirtle // ??? // UT. For my korean timid squirtle kanto starter // UT

Korean DW Togekiss // Bold // UT *Proof Available*. FOR MY korean YOTD Adamant nature trapinch (shiny)//UT

Cinema arceus modest ut. For my Cinema arceus adamant nature UT

Nintendo of Korea Mew // Modest // UT For my Nintendo of Korea Mew//bashful //UT

Nintendo of Korea Rayquaza // Adamant // UT. For my Nintendo Of Korea Rayquazza// Rash//UT

Korean Movie11 (Han Jiu) Zekrom // Adamant // UT. Fot my Nintendo Of Korea movie 11 Hanjiu's Zekrom// Jolly//UT

Korean Plasma Genesect // Bashful // UT. For my Korean Plasma Genesect //Modest//UT

Korean Battle Series Arcanine // Quirky // UT. For my Korean Battle series Arcanine // Jolly//UT

Nintendo of Korea Regigigas // Hasty // UT For my Nintendo of Korea Regigigas // Naughty //UT

Nintendo of Korea Manaphy // Quiet // UT For my Nintedo of korea Manaphy // Adamant // UT

Korean Movie11 (Movie14) Victini // Naive // UT. For my Adamant Korean movie 11 Victini //Adamant // UT

Juanita's Golurk // Adamant // UT For my Shiny korean mickaena pichu jolly nature UT

Korean Movie12 Meloetta // Relaxed // UT For my Poke movie korean hanjiu's timid reshiram UT

Korean Shinsegae Feebas // Calm // UT For my koream 삼로스섬 (samros island) event modest thunderus UT
    Last edited by Kiy7866; 12th April 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Hi i saw you are offering shiny Mudkip and Solosis. I can offer you my Shiny Skitty, Sneasel, or some of my events, i have Mew, Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy and Pichu. I have Pichu with SPR2010 OT, Arceus from Michina from 2009, mew from japan event 2007, Darkrai from japan event 2007, Manaphy from japan event 2007, Lucario from japan event 2007, Regigas, Mew from japan event 2010, Chimchar from japan event 2009, Dragonite from japan event 2008 and that would be all. Let me know if you are interested.
    Black 2 2881 8587 8262
    Friend code 4055 2833 3475 My safari is Fighting: Meditite, Sawk, Riolu

Ill trade megastones from X for some from Y.

hi i collect magikarp/Gyarados they my fave pokemon would you trade a 10anni entei for a PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT

would you take a korean YOTD bagon or deino for your korean dw bulbusaur?

Just to save people time waiting; Hiyy is away from Serebii untill further notice. He'll probably post here when he's back again.

Back after a long term Hi-Atus.
    Resuming trading... Hit me up Serebii, show me what ya got.
    Im particularly looking for any event pokemon I have missed since I left in approx March/April.

Hi hiyyy! Would you trade your PCNYb Shedinja for my PCNYd Zangoose? The Zangoose is currently in a 4th gen file. I also have a PCNYc Aggron in 5th gen format. Thanks! Also, if you accept, I can file trade.
    Last edited by 92tornadus; 31st August 2013 at 7:37 AM.
    Platinum FC: 1550 7312 4136
    White FC: 1636 5031 1365

Check out my trade shop!

hi there followed your link in the events section, you can take a look through my shop to see if there is anything you might like let me know
    Link to my 4th/5th Gen Shop
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

Friend Safari: Dragon/Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by 92tornadus View Post
    Hi hiyyy! Would you trade your PCNYb Shedinja for my PCNYd Zangoose? The Zangoose is currently in a 4th gen file. I also have a PCNYc Aggron in 5th gen format. Thanks! Also, if you accept, I can file trade.
    Hi there I am interested in the Zangoose. And can do a file trade for it to save us time PM me your details and what not so we can work it out I am also interested in the Gen5 Aggron. What would you like for it? Put that in the PM too, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spektor View Post
    hi there followed your link in the events section, you can take a look through my shop to see if there is anything you might like let me know
    Sorry buddy. I dont think there is much I am interested in, what were you looking for from me?

These are what I am missing, as far as I can see, from 2013, PM me if you have any for trade. I updated my Wants list with them too.
    English
    Shiny SUM2013 Creation Trio (Palkia, Dialga, Giratina)
    WORLD13 Smeargle
    VGC2013 Metagross (Rays Metagross)
    Spring Regional 2013 Ludicolo (Tolers Ludicolo)
    English Plasma Deoxys
    Japanese
    Blues Pidgeot
    Lances Dragonite
    Wallaces Milotic
    Stevens Metagross
    Cynthias Spiritomb
    Iris's Haxorus
    Alders Volcarona
    Ashs Pikachu (ID 8103)
    Oaks Rotom
    Cilans Pansage
    Iris's Axew
    2013 Tanabata Jirachi
    Strongest Class Pikachu
    Kiyo Eevee
    Movie Genesect (Jap)
    Pokemon Hills Mewtwo
    PC 15th Aniv Samurott, Emboar, Infernape, Torterra, Pikachu, Serperior, Empoleon,
    Decolora Jirachi
    World13 Smeargle

Sorry buddy. I dont think there is much I am interested in, what were you looking for from me?
    Nothing. Just wanted to see if you wanted anything from it. Trying to help out
    Last edited by Spektor; 1st September 2013 at 2:55 AM.
    Link to my 4th/5th Gen Shop
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

Friend Safari: Dragon/Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Spektor View Post
    Nothing. Just wanted to see if you wanted anything from it. Trying to help out
    Appreciate the help! Ill keep checking back for updates

Updated my wants to include Files of NON English or US 10 ANIV pokemon.
    Whole sets would be great

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast