Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 284

Thread: Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

  1. #176

    Default

    Bump for you, too. //patting your shop. ♥

    Edit:
    How's it going Hiyy?
    Last edited by Emiko Bellerose; 20th March 2013 at 1:24 AM.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    73

    Default

    I'm interested in these:
    Korean Movie11 (Han Jiu) Zekrom // Adamant // UT
    Korean Movie11 (Movie14) Victini // Naive // UT

    I can offer my Japanese DW Best Wishes Iris' Dragonite, Europe Pokemon Day Karrablast (OT: SMR2011; ID: 06011), and Europe Pokemon Day Shelmet (OT: SMR2011; ID: 06011).

    Thanks!

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biangot View Post
    I'm interested in these:
    Korean Movie11 (Han Jiu) Zekrom // Adamant // UT
    Korean Movie11 (Movie14) Victini // Naive // UT

    I can offer my Japanese DW Best Wishes Iris' Dragonite, Europe Pokemon Day Karrablast (OT: SMR2011; ID: 06011), and Europe Pokemon Day Shelmet (OT: SMR2011; ID: 06011).

    Thanks!
    Hi there!
    If the DW Dragonite has Proof, i'd be willing to trade it for 1 of the Korean events, I will trade the other two for one of them aswell.
    PM me more details of the Dragonite
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Ok, It was Snivy, Cause I dont want to sit SRing for god knows how long <_>

    Im planning on that. My list of ALL past events I think totals 50+ english and Japanese ^_^

    And possibly if my list is all that you dont have. I'll be taking all your shiny pokemon ^________^
    Haha, just let me know dude XD
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hiii hiyy. do you take ev trained pokemon?
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    hiii hiyy. do you take ev trained pokemon?
    Not unless they are shiny And then they have to be EV trained in something decent, not randomly But I will value them less than UT
    I prefer they are flawless or near too
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Thank you very much for the trade! ^^

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biangot View Post
    Thank you very much for the trade! ^^
    No, thank you! Great trade
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I LOVE this shop SO MUCH.
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I'll give you a Korean YOTD Horsea for your Korean DW Rayquaza

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty Zekrom View Post
    I'll give you a Korean YOTD Horsea for your Korean DW Rayquaza
    No thanks.
    I could get the rest of the Korean YOTDs if I could be bothered.
    Sorry =\

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    I LOVE this shop SO MUCH.
    Haha, thanks Nick xD
    We will get to trade soon enough, our Wifis will like each other eventually
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Hi Hiyy! Would like another trade request again. Will this offer be fair?:
    * My Japanese Movie 12 Meloetta and Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Aerodactyl for your Korean DW Chimchar // Modest // UT
    * My Kokura Train Swampert (Shiny) for your Korean DW Rayquaza // Mild // UT
    * My Korean DW Togekiss (with proof) for your Korean Kanto Starter Egg Squirtle // ??? // UT

    Thanks!
    Last edited by biangot; 21st March 2013 at 8:51 AM.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biangot View Post
    Hi Hiyy! Would like another trade request again. Will this offer be fair?:
    * My Japanese Movie 12 Meloetta and Nagashima Spa Land Fossil Aerodactyl for your Korean DW Chimchar // Modest // UT
    * My Kokura Train Swampert (Shiny) for your Korean DW Rayquaza // Mild // UT
    * My Korean DW Togekiss (with proof) for your Korean Kanto Starter Egg Squirtle // ??? // UT

    Thanks!
    I will PM you.
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Ok, time for another update my friends!
    Events: DW Dragonite with proof, Jap DW Mudkip, DR Ho-Oh, DW Tyranitar, DW Treecko, RD Lugia, Korean DW Togekiss with proof, DR Giratina, DW Jolteon, DW Togekiss, GAMESTP Raikou, SMR2011 Shelmet & Karrablast, Wish Farfetch'd (Seriously?), Korean Movie Meloetta (Had this for some time, forgot to add it), Oblivia Shaymin, Jolly SPR2013 Meloetta, Mild & Lax WIN2013 Keldeo, Movie14 Vicitini Bold + Jolly, Kokura Train Sceptile, Kokura Train Ludicolo, Kokura Train Swampert, Nagashima spa land Aerodactyl
    Semi / Flawless Shinies: Houndour, Scraggy, Eevee, Cubone, Torchic, Moltres, Terrakion, Virizion,
    Enjoy!

    Also, a big THANKYOU to bobandbill for changing the name of my shop ^.^
    Last edited by hiyy11; 22nd March 2013 at 1:12 PM.
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    heeeeeey hiyyyyyyy! I'm interested in these pokemon for the jirachi's
    -Nintendo Zone Jirachi // Careful // UT - Flawless
    -WORLD09 Weaville // Jolly // UT - Flawless
    -DW Chimchar // Adamant // UT - Flawless
    -Larvesta // Timid // UT
    -Diglett // Jolly // UT
    -Solosis // Bold // UT (does it have magic guard?)
    -Ditto // Timid // UT *NN: Not Jap name for Ditto* (is it a japanese ditto?)
    -Slowpoke // Bold // UT
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    heeeeeey hiyyyyyyy! I'm interested in these pokemon for the jirachi's
    -Nintendo Zone Jirachi // Careful // UT - Flawless
    -WORLD09 Weaville // Jolly // UT - Flawless
    -DW Chimchar // Adamant // UT - Flawless
    -Larvesta // Timid // UT
    -Diglett // Jolly // UT
    -Solosis // Bold // UT (does it have magic guard?)
    -Ditto // Timid // UT *NN: Not Jap name for Ditto* (is it a japanese ditto?)
    -Slowpoke // Bold // UT
    Yes it has Magic Guard, the Solosis
    And yes its a Japenese Ditto I blelieve, just been NN'd >.> Lol. Figure who cares, its a flawless shiny ditto Only gonna use it for breeding lol.
    Let me know when your free to trade dude! I will go box up them pokes ready
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Yes it has Magic Guard, the Solosis
    And yes its a Japenese Ditto I blelieve, just been NN'd >.> Lol. Figure who cares, its a flawless shiny ditto Only gonna use it for breeding lol.
    Let me know when your free to trade dude! I will go box up them pokes ready
    okay awesome idk whatever works for you
    oh btw I noticed I picked 8 pokemon :P
    let's remove that ditto and do the other 7 for 7
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    okay awesome idk whatever works for you
    oh btw I noticed I picked 8 pokemon :P
    let's remove that ditto and do the other 7 for 7
    Give me 10 mins and I will be with you
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Give me 10 mins and I will be with you
    okay great
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Added entire nature set of Legit Shiny Jirachi
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Added:
    Events: Korean DW Bulbasaur, Flawless SPR2013 Meloetta, 10th Deoxys, UT Oblivia Deoxys (replaces my BT one), PC Nagoya Magikarp, Fukuoka Palcity Mew, Movie07 Darkrai, Korean Summer Carnival Pikachu, Korean Movie12 Keldeo, Kumamoto Train Sceptile, Wish Absol, RUBY + SAPHIRE Berry Fix Zigzagoons, PCJP Meowth
    Flawless Shinies: Aipom, Mareep, Carvanha, Sudowoodo, Lileep, Phione, Nidoran F, Sneasel, Baltoy, Koffing, Pichu
    Semi: Electryke
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I forgot about our trade, I was doing a lot of things in school.
    I have these:
    Korean Meloetta - Adamant
    Korean Golurk - Adamant
    Korean Hydreigon - Modest

    For your:
    Korean Kanto Starter Egg Bulbasaur // ??? // UT
    Korean Kanto Starter Egg Charmander // ??? // UT
    Korean Kanto Starter Egg Squirtle // ??? // UT

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leerod159 View Post
    I forgot about our trade, I was doing a lot of things in school.
    I have these:
    Korean Meloetta - Adamant
    Korean Golurk - Adamant
    Korean Hydreigon - Modest

    For your:
    Korean Kanto Starter Egg Bulbasaur // ??? // UT
    Korean Kanto Starter Egg Charmander // ??? // UT
    Korean Kanto Starter Egg Squirtle // ??? // UT
    Sure thing. When are you free to trade?
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I can trade now. FC is 5458 7865 3306.

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leerod159 View Post
    I can trade now. FC is 5458 7865 3306.
    Sure thing, be there in a second
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I hope one day, our trading will work
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •