Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pikafleg's Modest Trade Shop

Hey there, this is my first post on this site so forgive any misconceptions I may have about how these shops work, but am I correct in assuming that your DWF Vulpix has Drought? Any more information you can give me (stats/natures and such)? And can it be traded to Gen IV (HG) with its hidden ability still intact? Anything in particular that you'd like in exchange--preferably something that I could obtain in a normal HG/SS run?

Quote Originally Posted by DLA View Post
    Hey there, this is my first post on this site so forgive any misconceptions I may have about how these shops work, but am I correct in assuming that your DWF Vulpix has Drought? Any more information you can give me (stats/natures and such)? And can it be traded to Gen IV (HG) with its hidden ability still intact? Anything in particular that you'd like in exchange--preferably something that I could obtain in a normal HG/SS run?
    Well you're right about the drought thing, dwfs (dream world females) are basically just normal pokemon that have a special ability they don't normally have (and in all games in gens 3-4 a species always had the same 1-2 ability/ability options). And while males can be obtained (just as easy for the most part) with the abilities, only females can pass on their ability to offspring through breeding (also fyi it wont work wont work with a ditto, I learned that the hard way lol). The word "females" is used here then because if you have a female, you can breed it to trade to other people (or breed a better one for yourself). However, note that pokemon in generation five can not be traded to generation four or earlier games at all, period. And the ability to get pokemon with different abilities in fourth gen (or third) had not been created and will not be, so sorry but you can only get a dwf in fifth gen games. But anyway, I can breed you a DWF vulpix, but can only give it to your black/white or black2/white2 games...and I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like you have a fifth gen game, so do you?
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    What event is your Manaphy from?
    It is from the toys r us event (ID "TRU").
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!

would you trade one for a timid keldeo?
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

would you trade one for a timid keldeo?
    No thanks, sorry, any other offers though? I'd want an event legendary (not Keldeo though), a few shinies or several dwfs I don't have for the manaphy.

You are correct, I don't have a Gen V game yet. Just recently started playing past Gen III, haven't even started D/P/Pt yet. Just bought Pt so I'm gonna work my way into BW/BW2 from there. Thanks for the detailed explanation--I do consider myself pretty knowledgeable about breeding and EV training and such, but I was just unsure about the Gen V/Dream World pokemon due to lack of experiential knowledge. It's a shame the DW pokemon can't be traded to Gen IV, I wanted to run a good Sunny Day team with permanent sunlight without having to resort to using a legendary. I guess it'll have to wait for until after I finish Gen IV.

Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to remember your shop if the time comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    No thanks, sorry, any other offers though? I'd want an event legendary (not Keldeo though), a few shinies or several dwfs I don't have for the manaphy.
    name a good 10 dwf's u need. i think i can breed u 7 for the manaphy

Hi do you have a charmander? What do you want on it?
    White 2 FC: 3697 8519 9584

Quote Originally Posted by Shubba View Post
    Hi do you have a charmander? What do you want on it?
    Um, I have plenty of charmanders (bred), not sure if you are offering or requesting, if you want one I'm not sure what I'd want for it unless you would give me a DWF for it, or a shiny...I'd accept less rare things but you will have to make an offer

name a good 10 dwf's u need. i think i can breed u 7 for the manaphy
    That sounds good, I'll have to get back to you on which ones though, should be sometime tonight

ok, cool

Um, I have plenty of charmanders (bred), not sure if you are offering or requesting, if you want one I'm not sure what I'd want for it unless you would give me a DWF for it, or a shiny...I'd accept less rare things but you will have to make an offer
    I have a DWF Nincada (Untouched).
    White 2 FC: 3697 8519 9584

Quote Originally Posted by Shubba View Post
    I have a DWF Nincada (Untouched).
    Ok, that's fine, we can trade in a few minutes if you want.

I have a few DWF that you don't have :3. Sorry that I couldn't follow up the last time. It's kind of hard when I had exams. Anyways, I hope to get the trade done by this week because I'm on a holiday week, if that's alright with you?

DWF are all Japanese btw:

Timid Abra => Exeggcute
    Poliwag => Shuckle
    Magikarp => Sigliyph
    Sandshrew => Riolu
    Qwilfish => Porygon

I'm going on a DW hunt. I might update this later.

UPDATE:

Got a DWF Clamperl, I would like your DWF Spiritomb in exchange.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 20th March 2013 at 7:38 AM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I have a few DWF that you don't have :3. Sorry that I couldn't follow up the last time. It's kind of hard when I had exams. Anyways, I hope to get the trade done by this week because I'm on a holiday week, if that's alright with you?

DWF are all Japanese btw:

Timid Abra => Exeggcute
    Poliwag => Shuckle
    Magikarp => Sigliyph
    Sandshrew => Riolu
    Qwilfish => Porygon

I'm going on a DW hunt. I might update this later.

UPDATE:

Got a DWF Clamperl, I would like your DWF Spiritomb in exchange.
    Ok, that sounds good, I'll just have to breed an exeggute when I can, and the rest I already have available for trading. I may be able to trade tomorrow afternoon or evening (I'm EST), I'll pm you when I'm ready (and if you're not online I'll check back for your response).

Ok, that sounds good, I'll just have to breed an exeggute when I can, and the rest I already have available for trading. I may be able to trade tomorrow afternoon or evening (I'm EST), I'll pm you when I'm ready (and if you're not online I'll check back for your response).
    I'll start breeding my share too.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

What event is the manaphy

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Quote Originally Posted by aquriomaster View Post
    What event is the manaphy
    Toys r us, but actually I already have my spare reserved for someone, sorry.

What about celibi?

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

i like your jirachi and manaphy i have a set of mirage pokemon mespirit and the rest and palkia and dialga that i want to get rid of they are all legit hardly touched some no even touched at all they are the mespirit gang and maybe palkia and dialga
    pokemon y-5215-1007-9222- gira
    Friend safari - electric - snorunt,piloswine. beartic
    acomplishments-
    completed all kalos dex's
    completed national dex

Quote Originally Posted by aquriomaster View Post
    What about celibi?
    I actually have two, one is 10th anniversary (10 Aniv) and the other is the winter 2011 giveaway (WIN2011).

What Event Pokemons do you have?
    Please PM me what ones you have. TY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234