Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pikafleg's Modest Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    I'm interested in your
    ~DWF Hatchlings: Lapras, Shroomish, Vulpix, Swablu + Togepi

I can offer (hatchlings, like yours)
    ~DWF Taillow Hatchling with Roost + Mirror Move (egg moves)
    ~DWF Trapinch Hatchling with Bug Bite (egg move)
    ~DWF Nidoran Hatchling
    ~DWF Larvitar Hatchling
    Well first, I recently removed shroomish from the list because I actually don't have a DWF one, I had bred a hidden grotto Breloom with a ditto for Non trading reasons, producing a bunch of offspring, and didn't realize they didn't get the same ability lol XD. While I can easily give you the togepi and swablu, I'd have to breed the vulpix and Lapras which may take a while. Although I can't trade for several hours at all anyway. I'll get back to you when I'm ready to trade the first two, though, and for them I'll probably take trapinch and taillow for now until I breed. Though I would like all five eventually, any other two things you want?

EDIT: oh look at that no I didn't remove it lol sorry my bad thought I did, that explains it sorry I'll fix it now
    Quote Originally Posted by Douchemon View Post
    I would like a DWF Corpfish, i can give you a latias for it. Or a Rayqua
    I'll have to breed the corphish, which might take a while, but I'll take a rayquaza for it .

Quote Originally Posted by arapokeyugioh View Post
    Do you have or can get a Pokemon League DW Garchomp?
    No, I don't have one and I suppose I might be able to find a trade for one here, don't count on it. What would you give me for it anyway?
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 25th February 2013 at 8:53 PM.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Hi, I like the shop (:

For Jirachi or Manaphy, would you accept a Shiny Stoutland or Shiny PorygonZ? I'd be willing to trade either or both for either or both.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV View Post
    Hi, I like the shop (:

For Jirachi or Manaphy, would you accept a Shiny Stoutland or Shiny PorygonZ? I'd be willing to trade either or both for either or both.
    Sorry but I already have my only spare manaphy right now already set to be traded, and I'm not even sure if I still have an extra Jirachi other than the one I'm also already planning on trading. I actually can't check at the moment, but I'll get back to you- don't get your hopes up though. Any else you are interested in?
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!

Oh, darn! No thanks, sorry, I'm really just searching for event legends to complete my national 100%. Thanks though!

Hey Pika do you want my tornadus? If so I would be interested in a DW Ditto or any starter with its hidden ability. If this is too much the ditto would be fine.

Hey Pika do you want my tornadus? If so I would be interested in a DW Ditto or any starter with its hidden ability. If this is too much the ditto would be fine.

It's fine i can wait for you to breed the corpfish. Just gimme a PM when you have it ready and well arrange a trade time.
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    Shinies: x2

KalosShine:
    Pumpkaboo
    Skrelp

Flawless:
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1

I'm interested in a female dw dratini and i can offer female dw eevee and gligar or even level 100's EV trained pokemon such as Gengar and Swampert and more if you're interested ?
    3DS FC - 2165 5452 8067

Quote Originally Posted by shadow and jolteon View Post
    I'm interested in a female dw dratini and i can offer female dw eevee and gligar or even level 100's EV trained pokemon such as Gengar and Swampert and more if you're interested ?
    Well I'll have to breed it first, which I can't do right now...how about we trade tomorrow, ok? And I'm interested in your ev trained swampert, though in what stats is it EV trained, and what EVs exactly does it and gengar have? Either way though I would also take your dw eevee or gligat as well...anything else in the shop you are interested in? I could throw in some fairly rare items too...

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Well I'll have to breed it first, which I can't do right now...how about we trade tomorrow, ok? And I'm interested in your ev trained swampert, though in what stats is it EV trained, and what EVs exactly does it and gengar have? Either way though I would also take your dw eevee or gligat as well...anything else in the shop you are interested in? I could throw in some fairly rare items too...
    yeah tomorrow's fine just pm me a time and stuff (: gengar in speed and sp.atk and swampert in defence and hp, but his defence isn't major great since i mucked it up at one point it's just under 300 but yeah and whatever i'm not bothered i'm just interested in dratini but if you want all four i'll take whatevers easier (:
    3DS FC - 2165 5452 8067

also rare items sound great! like maybe leftovers since i'm short one and a few lum berries or whatever else you got doesn't really matter as long as i have dratini lol
    3DS FC - 2165 5452 8067

Quote Originally Posted by shadow and jolteon View Post
    also rare items sound great! like maybe leftovers since i'm short one and a few lum berries or whatever else you got doesn't really matter as long as i have dratini lol
    Well I already agreed to trade my leftovers, and I don't know if I have a lum berry, I might. If not I can give you a heart scale or a type power up item (like soft sand, mystic water, etc) instead.

Interested in some of your non-event legendaries. Are you interested in trading for a Kyurem or an Uxie?
    Pokémon White; Friend Code: 5158 2275 9405

Can breed all starters.

Can trade all starters for Rare Candy.

Won't be online for quite some time, since I just don't have time for pokémon at the moment. Please don't spam my message box

Looking for:

Quote Originally Posted by RobinRobber View Post
    Interested in some of your non-event legendaries. Are you interested in trading for a Kyurem or an Uxie?
    No, sorry, but thanks anyway. Tell me if you have anything else to offer

i have zaptos ho-oh rayquaza and other legendaries i would be willing to trade you one for all the starters i dont have which isnt very many and maybe some fossil pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    No, sorry, but thanks anyway. Tell me if you have anything else to offer
    Maybe your interested in a Regirock or a Registeel?
    Last edited by RobinRobber; 28th February 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Can breed all starters.

Won't be online for quite some time, since I just don't have time for pokémon at the moment. Please don't spam my message box

Looking for:

Exclamation Important!

ATTENTION ALL WHO HAVE RECENTLY POSTED HERE OR WANT TO POST HERE FOR THE NEXT WEEK: I am very sorry to say that for the next maybe week, I will NOT be available to do any trading, as I am currently overwhelmed with complicated school responsibilities. I most likely wont even come online here again until at least monday, if not several days past then. And it could even be much longer than that (until I can trade), I'm trying to be optimistic but my situation could end up worse than I'm hoping. If I do come on monday or later I most likely will only be on extremely briefly and infrequently though until I say my status will be otherwise. So if I had been talking with you about making trades, I am really sorry but we will have to postpone even the negotiating for a little while. Trust me, there is honestly nothing I'd rather do than pokemon-related things, but I am in a dire situation where I have absolutely no choice but to put the forum aside for a little while. I do want to make the trades- the ones I have already planned, future ones based on my offers here, and I am indeed interested in the offers just made by poketradr and RobinRobber (the posts since my last one here) too. But I'm sorry to say that for a little while I will not be free or even on here much. Thank you for understanding! I'll let you know as soon as I get over this roadblock.
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 28th February 2013 at 9:35 PM.

School is more important than Pokémon so I feel you! I'll try to hold on to the Regirock and Registeel then for a while longer

Can breed all starters.

Looking for:

Hey bro, Imma have to cancel our trade Im trying to only focus on making my shop then we can trade. hope u understand

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Are you back yet?

Can breed all starters.

Looking for:

Quote Originally Posted by RobinRobber View Post
    Are you back yet?
    well clearly not when you said that, but now I am and should be able to trade tonight or tomorrow. I'll pm you my email address though, since I wont be regularly on tonight.

And btw, I am officially back and should be able to make trades, once fully negotiated, in within a day or two again. Usually. and unless I need to do breeding of course...but you get the point, I'm more available now

Hey, glad to see you're back on now! You still want to do the DWF trade we planned earlier? I've acquired more DWFs since then, so see my shop and we can work something out if you like.

*Siggie under construction*

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Hey, glad to see you're back on now! You still want to do the DWF trade we planned earlier? I've acquired more DWFs since then, so see my shop and we can work something out if you like.
    Well I checked your shop and I would be interested in your DWF/egg move eevee, larvitar, bagon, trapinch and taillow...want a fifth pokemon from me? I do have an already bred DWF ralts for trade, btw, as I saw you are looking for one. Either way, I still will need to breed Lapras and vulpix. And I also would like one of your march madness egg giveaways, thanks . I'll get back to you by pm when I am ready to trade, should be later this afternoon or evening (ie in 2-6 hours from now if your time zone is different)

What event is your Manaphy from?
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast