Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

Default Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

Hey everyone, DVB here! I decided to do a Digimon RPG. The main inspirations will be the first season of Digimon as well as the Tamers saga. However, the villains will be from all across the franschise. Brace yourselves everyone, it's gonna be a big one.

The Story So Far...

Across the multiverse, several worlds laided in statis. Gray, dull and static, the worlds were in a protective state. Parallelmon looked around at the area. Besides the time-stopped area, there were several rips in space-time where it was. There were still a few Tamers and Digi-Destined in hiding. No matter, he would find them eventually. After all, few digimon swore their loyalty to his and his allies' cause. Besides the holes to the Human World, there were holes to other Digital Worlds. Parallelmon sat for a moment. This Digital World was different than most of them were, where the word Tamer first came into play.

Parallelmon realized he should get going before he vanished.

He reappeared in the strange dimensional area. "Quartzmon, once again, I must say, you need to redesign this area, he stated. The other digimon present rolled their eyes. As an experiment, they had to spend years in this place without their powers so they would grow accustomed to one another's traits and eliminate the need to destroy one another.

Strangely enough, it worked.

Quartzmon remained quiet. It created this realm so they could plot their plans. They were all gathered for an unknown purpose. Parallelmon was the one who got this interesting idea and brought them all here. While they loathed to admit it, they were somewhat grateful to the world-hopping digimon.

DarknessBagramon, Quartzmon, Apocalymon, ZeedMillenniummon, and Daemon all turned to see Parallelmon holding the seventh member of their little alliance, Arkadimon. It was sleeping like an infant, in its Fresh mode.

"These last battles have been victories, although it will take awhile to be able to change the Digital Worlds back to how we see fit as well as all the Human Worlds," DarknessBagramon stated.

"I found a solution. Each time I went to a parallel dimension, I caught a glimpse... a glimpse of a special human world... Imagine it like the root of this... all of this. Not just this world, but of several other multiverses. We could rule over so much more than our wildest imaginations..." Parallelmon proposed. The other digimon were stunned, but one by one, they showed their satisfaction with the idea.

"However, accessing it seems to be impossible for the time being. Whatever force is guarding it dwarves all of our powers combine. We will need to await for circumstance to give us a window of some sort..." Parallelmon stated.

"In the meanwhile, we will carve out the territories. Arkadimon and myself will be scouting around while Quartzmon will defend the base. Everyone else, find a territory and do as you please. Be ready to defend yourselves," Parallelmon stated before he vanished.

Meanwhile, in the Tamer Digital World...

Across the bleak landscape, a few Digignomes stared at a large hole in the middle of nowhere. They were largely ignored since the largest threat to their world was the D-Reaper, a factor that none of the Digimon that were ravaging the other Digital Worlds.

They were mysterious beings, the Digignomes...

All had with them Digieggs... six of them. They were unable to find a suitable seventh one...

The large hole was created by the D-Reaper's influence or rather ECHELON, the supposed 'parent' program. The Digignomes began making the hole glow as they attempted to trace back the faint signal. However, a large massive tear occured because the space was so unstable and combined with their talent, a gate to a new world was made....

The Heart World...

Seeing the place was untouched and the signal was weak, the hope was still there and they tossed it a Crest along with a digiegg inside. However, one Digignome looked at the lone remaining Crest before they saw somethng fly in the distance headed to them.

It was a Kuramon. Apparently, something knocked the creature tumbling and flying.

The Digignomes watched it tumble toward them before something got stuck to it...

The Last Crest!

They saw the little Kuramon take the crest and it disappeared into the real world... the Digignome saw the portal remain open before they disappeared from the area...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are You?

You are someone from the range of 16-21, living in the United States. You're a fan of the Digimon series and you are pretty content with your life. You're bored though. Not only that, you have been feeling strange sensations. Like something terrible will happen...

One day while on your computer, you recieve a strange email. When you open it, your whole neighborhood goes dark in a blackout. Your computer begins using any electrical device with an output source such as a television, a video game console with motion control, or your computer with a webcam.

Something comes out...

a digimon egg and a Crest!

You are ecstatic, but at the same time afraid. As the egg hatches and you see your digimon, you see your own Digivice appear in your hand. This one somewhat resembles a smartphone, an inch and a half by 3 inches and about a quarter of an inch thick. It was in your favorite color and you gaze at the screen.

You also examine the crest and recalled the original series and you try and wonder what it means and what is going to happen, especially when you meet your new allies...

Digidestined
    Name (Player)- Digimon-Crest
    Diego Vendirx (DVB)- Keramon and Crest of Reliability
    Leonardo Silverstone (Monster Guy)- Elecmon and Crest of Love
    Rosaline Butler (wayjun)- Dorumon and Crest of Courage
    Halt Du Lac (deltakurumiru)- Commandramon and Crest of Friendship
    Karai Horoshi (bronislav84)- Agumon and Crest of Sincerity
    Alexander Thistlewood (Krazy95)- Ryudamon and Crest of Hope
    Lauren Craft (DVB)- Gabumon and Crest of Knowledge

Reserved
    -----------

--------------------------------------------

List of Partner Digimon available
    -Keramon (Chosen by Diego)
    -Ryudamon (Chosen by Alex)
    -Commandramon (Chosen by Halt)
    -Elecmon (BanchoLeomon type) (Chosen by Leonardo)
    -Agumon (Vaccine) (Chosen by Karai)
    -Gabumon (Chosen by Erika)
    -Dorumon (Alphamon Type) (Chosen by Rosaline)

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:
    Nickname:

Partner Digimon:
    Crest: (Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope)
    Digivice Color(s): (Choose up to three)

Appearance: (About two paragraphs at least)

Personality: (about two paragraphs at least)

History: (about two paragraphs at least)

-----------

Partner Digimon:

Personality:

Unique Factors: (Be realistic here)
    Last edited by DVB; 24th April 2013 at 11:21 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Name: Diego Vendrix
    Nickname: DVB

Partner Digimon: Keramon
    Crest: Reliability
    Digivice Color(s): Black, gray and white; in a yin-yang pattern.

Appearance: He stands at five foot, 9 inches. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, slight stubble, and wears a pair of glasses that darken themselves in bright sunlight. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. His skin is a pale shade of olive skin that could be seen from his face. His body is a slight stocky build, a bit of fat and some muscle also.

He wears a black T-shirt with a gold yingyang symbol on front and a white silhouette of Quetzalcoatl, portrayed as an Ouroboros with the crescent moon and sun in the center of the loop on the back. He has on some black cargo pants that has pockets to carry anything he needs to and black tennis shoes with a red spiral on them. He completes this ensemble with n gray fleece "M-44 Jacket". He also has on a digital watch with him. He does change shirts to different slightly bizarre shirts, but overall this is kinda his basic attire. He also has a red bandana wrapped around his right arm.

Personality: Diego is a warm and emotional person with an occasion fiery temper and an adventurous spirit. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he will often draw whenever he gets the chance to do so. He is very loyal, but can come on as clingy, especially around girls. He also likes to cook. When in serious situations, he knows it is time for him to use his intelligence and strengths at their full capacity. He is very creative and known to be devious for his ideas. He is regarded as being very smart in many aspects.

He has his faults, however. Some of these are being blunt, sarcastic, picking fights, laziness and often day-dreaming during certain moments and saying a weird comment afterward. Beyond that, he also has moments of self-righteousness, showing frustrated toward some of the less-than-savory characters, but holds his tongue when he needs to. He may also show some malevolent intent or hold grudges for a while. He may even show cruel moments, characterized by a crazed grins and shadows under his eyes. He is prone to snarky or blunt comments and is often unable to figure out what to do in situations with people so will often mess things up, though he means no harm. Despite this or because of it, he tries to overcome these traits so people don’t judge him on his faults and see him as a good person.

History: Born of Mexican heritage, Diego does not have of an interesting background. Born on the West Coast, his parents move to the Southeast a few months after his brother is born. He grew up being a bright but eccentric and lonely kid. Not able to understand that he was different and why the kids viewed him strangely, he took it in stride though his short temper would come out and showed that that the neglect gave him a growing self-loathing. In his mind, for every one of his age to avoid him and not being able to make friends until much later, made him wonder if something was the matter. Believing something was wrong with him, he repressed this self-loathing with optimism. He continued moving forward, though he became sulky and aggressive during middle school.

This coupled with his brother’s normalcy, growing contrasting personality and popularity made the two clash and a rift was created that Diego ultimately regretted and while on better terms, still views this as a shame. Regarding his parents, his father worked in Operations for a computer company while his mom was a homemaker. Diego loved both his parents but closer to his father because he was a very competent, understanding, patient and understanding man, despite his stubborn attitude and need for control. Diego loves his mom and anyone who offends her will be given the traditional Mexican treatment, i.e. a tongue lashing a chance for a beatdown. However, he views her slightly as a ditz and is exasperated by her occasional lack of practicality and frugality, though he sympathizes with her emotional side, due to being the same way.

Being left to his own devices with no real friends until later, Diego took to some of the nerd hobbies, mainly reading, video gaming and anime and manga. Some of his favorites as a child were Pokemon and Digimon, wishing he could be like them. Being shy around some adults and never finding a mentor in the form an older peer, he centered his principles on heroes of various fictions. Emulating some of their properties and adopting their determination, they helped Diego forge a moral code. This combined with his stubbornness and intelligence, made him come off as someone who was devious in arguing and a smartass at times. In high school, as people matured and got used to him, Diego began mellowing out. However, he still holds a grudge to many a peer. To him, they did something wrong and the right thing to do would be to apologize. He does so and has often done so. This ratio adds to the self-loathing by making him think many things are because of his fault. This gradual compilation led to the formulation of a potential dark side. Retaining his assets while thriving on anger, sadness, revenge and other suppressed emotions , this is the side of him he does his best to restrain.

Ultimately, he finishes off high school with strong grades, the only Hispanic with honors and going to college. However, his lack of experience with social cues as well as lacking any psychological coaching until late teenagerdom, put him in odds regarding networking. Furthermore, his philosophical ways and quirky views of the world made it odd for him to decide what he wanted, viewing the world having gotten too complicated. Currently, he is studying Film in Atlanta. Currently, he is contemplating on what he wants from life and hoping for the opportunity to come to live out his boyhood dreams of being a hero just like the idols of his childhood.

-----------

Partner Digimon: Keramon

Personality: Like all Keramon, it has a very cheerful personality. At the same time, he is also quite unusual as he can often be found deep in thought. His destructive tendencies were curbed by Diego's influence, but when Diego's latent madness surface, Keramon's also does. He is pretty inspiring and is very talented at computing. He sometimes like to manipulate data for mischievous purposes or to help Diego in certain ways.

Unique Qualities: He is pretty tall and his digivolutions also taller than normal. He has a red bandana around one of his arms.
    Last edited by DVB; 6th March 2013 at 3:54 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Reserve me a spot for Dorumon...I would have liked Dorugoramon as the final digievolution, but oh well. Alphamon is okay, though. Does the character's personality have to correspond with the Crest?
    Last edited by Corrosion; 22nd February 2013 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Accepted! Now, reserves last for 3 days! I need people to be able to post consistently so this will be a bit of a test.

Also, there is a reason for this and if you research the Digimon, you'll see why...

Agumon please, and Sincerity I guess.

What's the activity requirement like? I kinda have other obligations, and am in 2 other RPs already. Had trouble deciding if I wanted this one, but I kinda felt like I had to.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 22nd February 2013 at 1:18 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Can I reserve too?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Agumon please.

What's the activity requirement like? I kinda have other obligations, and am in 2 other RPs already. Had trouble deciding if I wanted this one, but I kinda felt like I had to.
    Well, at least once every 3 days. I mean, I want to get through this pretty nicely. You might as well reserve your crests as well as they will be kinda the core of who you are as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Can I reserve too?
    Yes, just pick which digimon and crests.

Remember, both of you have 3 days.

I'll throw a reserve for Ryudamon. As for crest, I think I'd like to go for Hope.
    Last edited by Krazy95; 22nd February 2013 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    I'll throw a reserve for Ryudamon. As for crest, I think I'd like to go for Hope.
    Reserved, my good friend! You have 3 days.

Also, I mean it regaridng the consistent posting

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Reserved, my good friend! You have 3 days.

Also, I mean it regaridng the consistent posting
    I am aware - as long as I don't vanish into the Digi-World myself, count me active. I'm already starting my SU xD

I probably shouldn't....but screw logic. Reserve for Commandramon and the Crest of Friendship.
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 22nd February 2013 at 12:50 AM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I'll take Elecmon, and Love.

Read the edit man. I can't seem to decide on a Crest.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

There, edited the reserves.

Also, may I reserve Courage as my Crest? One wacky char coming up, though, and both are really LARGE HAMS.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Crest Reserve accepted!

Also, bron crest accepted. We have Gabumon and the Crest of Knowledge left to reserve. We can't start until we fill up all the slots.

Name: Leonardo Silverstone
    Nickname: Leo

Partner Digimon: Elecmon
    Crest: Love
    Digivice Colors: Red, Black, and Blue

Appearance: Leo stands at exactly 6'0". While he does not have bodybuilder proportions, he does have a toned athletic physique that he is quite proud of. Due to living in a tropical place most of his life, and because he often goes outdoors, his skin is lightly tanned. Not pale, but not bronzed either. His face is round, and rather boyish. Marked by large, expressive, blue eyes. These features give him a rather youthful appearance. He has short, close cropped black hair, with messy bangs that cover his forehead, and go to his eyebrows. A strand of hair on top of his head always stands up, no matter how much he tries to comb it down. Except for the top of his head, and eyebrows, the rest of his upper body is void of any hair. (As in, no chest hair, no armpit hair, and he can't grow any facial hair

For clothing, Leo generally wears what is comfortable. Usually, whatever he pulls out of his closet that day. It usually includes a pair of jeans or cargo shorts, and sneakers or sandals on his feet. He can often be found without a shirt. This is because he was rather scrawny when he was younger, so now that he's put on a little muscle, he likes to show off the results. When he must wear a shirt, it will usually be a skintight tank top, or something low cut/not buttoned/zipped up all the way, and without a shirt underneath. He's not comfortable wearing cloaks or heavy clothing that covers him up too much. He will dress up for formal occasions and colder days when he needs to, but he usually takes it right off when he's able. He wears a pair of aviator goggles on top of his head. He doesn't use them, he just thinks they look cool. His favorite outfit is a red, form fitting tank top, with black stripes on the sides, and a zipper down the front, and a pair of jeans held up by a belt. His sneakers are red and black, and have wheels in the soles. The wheels can pop in and out when Leo puts weight on his heels, allowing them to function like roller skates. He carries his things in a simple pink backpack.

Personality: Leo is a bright, cheerful person, with an optimistic view on life. He can often be found with a smile on his face, even when things look bleak. As such, he often makes jokes, and does silly things when the situation is tense to lighten things up, but they sometimes backfire. He believes there is some good in everyone, and for that, he is very trusting of others. A genuine nice guy, he is always willing to help someone in need. Often putting the needs of others ahead of his own. Sometimes though, he can be too nice, to the point of gullibility, and people often take advantage of him for it. Leo is very outgoing and social. He likes meeting new people, and making new friends. He is not afraid to strike up a conversation with a random stranger. Being used to having to watch over his little sisters, he's become accustomed to taking care of people. He is loyal, empathetic, and very protective of those he cares about, making him a good friend to have.

Leo is very energetic. So much so, that it is very difficult for him to sit still and concentrate on one thing for long periods of time. Because of this, he likes to actually do stuff, instead of sitting there reading about it. While he is able to think quick on his feet during intense situations. he often acts impulsively, and jumps to conclusions without thinking first. Unlike a lot of guys he's known, Leo is the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, (which is funny, because he doesn't usually wear sleeves.) His feelings are there for everyone to see, and he's pretty easy to read. He even cries openly if something upsets that much, and he is affectionate towards close friends. Due to his cheerful nature, it's difficult to anger him. Push him too far however, and he can be quite dangerous. That said, Leo isn't one to hold grudges for very long, and is very quick to forgive people.

Leo has an affinity for cute things, and is not ashamed about it at all. One of his favorite things at the moment, is the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which he watches regularly with his youngest sister. He is an unabashed Brony, he has a collection of merchandise from the show, and often makes references to it in everyday conversation. He's aware how silly it might look for an eighteen year old to be liking a show aimed at little girls, and generally he has a good sense of humor about the whole thing. (However, he does get defensive if someone makes fun of him for it. He's had bad experiences with bullies as a kid.) He also likes fantasy and fairy tales, and is a believer in the idea that love conquers all. Obviously, he's also a fan of other anime such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and of course Digimon.

He can also cook well, due to having to make dinner for the family when his mom was working. He particularly enjoys making (and eating) desserts, though he keeps it in moderation.

History: Leo was born and raised in a Miami Florida. He was the oldest of three siblings, and the only male among the three. His parents' relationship became strained after his father, Lorenzo, lost his job shortly after the youngest daughter was born, and the family started experiencing financial troubles. It was not helped by Lorenzo turning to Wine to drown his sorrows, which worried the rest of the family. Lorenzo and his wife, Layla, often argued loudly during the night. While things never escalated to physical violence, but the yelling still made the three kids uncomfortable. Despite the drama, Leo tried to put on a brave face, and hoped things would work out in the end. They almost did too... Eventually, Layla got a promotion at her job that made up for the loss of income, but by then, the damage was done, and Lorenzo filed for divorce.

Leo currently lives with his mom, and his younger sisters Lilly and Lucy. He is much closer to his mother than with his father. They were not wealthy, but they weren't poor either. Being a single parent, Layla often had to work long hours, leaving Leo responsible for looking after his sisters, and taking care of household things while she worked. Unlike a lot of other boys though, Leo didn't really mind this, and actually enjoyed doing it. As a result of this, he became accustomed to taking care of people. He also learned a lot of domestic skills, and became very good at cooking.

He was a rather scrawny child, and he was often picked on by bullies who thought he was weaker than them. It did not help that he was a sensitive kid, and he had a taste for things that are usually considered girly by others. He would come home with bruises on a regular basis. His father did not help matters by suggesting that living in a house full of girls was turning him into one. While all the bullying upset him, he kept up a cherful demeanor in front of others, not wanting to burden others with his problems, and if he thinks positively, things will get better.

Around the time Leo entered puberty, things started to change. His mother announced that her office was starting a branch in a New York City, and that the family would be moving there. His situation began to improve when he started High School. Deciding that he no longer wanted to be a wimp, and a constant bullying victim, he started working out and getting into Sports, which resulted in him putting on a little muscle, and making new friends. Due to his social personality, he quickly became quite popular on campus, particularly with other girls. He also maintained good grades. Things were actually starting to look up. Despite how well things were going, he didn't let it get to his head. He still remained the same sensitive kid he always was on the inside.

Now a senior in high school, and about to graduate, Leo is uncertain what he should do next...

Digimon: Elecmon
    Personality: Elecmon is a rash, hotheaded Digimon. He often jumps into action without thinking first. Often immature and mischievous, he disregards rules, and can often be a troublemaker. He can also be very blunt, and isn't one to sugarcoat things, but he usually means well. At times, he is lazy, and he often procrastinates to get things done. Despite this, he is very stubborn, and once he's set his mind on something, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. He is very confident in himself. So much so, that he often comes across as arrogant, and he tends to underestimate others. Although he can be a bit silly, he can be kindhearted and loyal if one can tolerate his antics.

Unique Qualities: All of his forms are noticeably shorter than normal. Don't mention it to him though, he's sensitive about it. He also wears sunglasses.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 25th February 2013 at 5:09 AM.

ACCEPTED! Glad to see Leo again! Also, the characters DON'T have to be guys ya know... >.>

That goes for digimon also.

I'll take Gabumon and Knowledge then. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Horray! Reserved! You have three days everyone!

Name: Halt du Lac
    Nickname: Halt

Partner Digimon: Commandramon
    Crest: Friendship
    Digivice Color(s): The body color is reflective silver, with gold along the grips and splashes of red across the top.

Appearance: Halt is a tall young male, standing at six feet tall and weighing it a bit on the light side of his age and height scale. Because of this, he holds himself high and with a straight back, trying to appear noble and proper, but it raises his body to full height all the time. His hair is a course short brown, which often hides under one of his various hats. Halt has a wide arrangement of hats, from a grey bowler hat, to a brown fedora, and his personal favorite, a purple style beanie hat with a stripe of faded pink along the right portion. His face is always clean shaven, as he tries to keep himself clean cut and without blemish. His jaw is angled and sharp, and his nose and ears are slightly small for his face. His skin tone is lightly tanned, enough to show that he’s healthy and often out, but not enough to seem like he tries to tan.

Halt often uses different clothing choices, trying to make he look decent for each day. For his normal everyday clothing, he prefers to wear a collared shirt. Most of them have varied designs, though his favorite and his constant shirt is a black collared shirt with a white ornate embossed cross. His favorite hat, the purple beanie, is usually the only one on his head that stays on his head all day. His pants are always black with different colors of stripes with each pair of pants having a different stripe, though the most common is black pants with the blue stripes. His shoes are always the same, black boots with three white stripes each.

Personality: Halt du Lac considers him a very noble and chivalrous man, and believes that he’s one of the last real knights in the world. He holds himself in a high manor, as if he was the king, or just a high ranking social man. He talks to himself on the occasion, only because he feels that he needs to talk to someone. He can’t talk for long periods of time though, or in large chunks of speech, as because of his childhood speech therapy, his jaw gets tired easily from talking. He doesn’t like the feeling of loneliness, and will try and form friends with those he deems worthy of being friends with him, or people who have a knack for Digimon. He’s intelligent, but not to the point that he’s flaunting it, he’s more average intelligence for high school graduate. He is very interested in mythology though, and loves learning about from any kind of media. That was the why he even got in Digimon, he loved learning about each different character and creature. It’s something he loves to learn about. Halt holds a lot of respects for those he cares about and forms friendships with, and can be fiercely loyal once he does form said friendship. He follows a code of honor that he sets himself, and never turns away from it, even if it means his end or lost. His code states: That a knight will never run from a challenge, a knight will never strike a lady, a knight will always defend, and will only attack if needed, a knight must never give up, and a knight must always stand by his friends and comrades, no matter the situation. A secret passion of his, made a little obvious through his favorite beanie hat, is the show My Little Pony for its animation and the different creatures and kinds of beasts it uses, though if you mention a certain purple dragon, he gets very venomous.

History: Halt du Lac was born in Cape Cod to two French immigrants, his father being named after one of the great knights from Arthurian legend, Sir Lancelot du Lac. From this, Halt grew up in a very nice household with access to an abundant of books. He spent a large portion of his childhood, even during classes, reading and with his nose buried in a book. It was more of a defensive move, as he hated loud sounds. Books and legends gave him an escape from the outside loud world. His parents, naturally worried for his sake and his very apparent lack of speech, sent him to a speech therapist, which helped a little, but Halt was still a naturally quiet child, quite content with a book over an idea. His favorite books to read were The Ranger’s Apprentice and anything about the Arthurian legend his family was named after. In a way, reading either book gave him a large chunk of ego to hold dear, as The Ranger’s Apprentice had a grizzled ranger named Halt, and the Arthurian legends about Lancelot felt like he was reading a piece from his family’s history.

Everything changed, however, once Digimon started to become big. A few friends of Halt’s often invited him to their houses to watch the show, and as Halt started to except, he found himself drawn ever closer to the franchise. He made friends, enjoyed the show, gathered cards and figures, it was a great time for him. Until he hit sixth grade though, the time period where digimon became ‘uncool’. He was quickly shunned, marked a homosexual and a retard for his certain habits that he had developed, and after a single quarter, left the school to get homeschooled. His mother was more preoccupied with work though, so Halt was left to his own devices for much of each day. He hated the feeling of loneliness and separation, despite his royal disposition, and requested that he look for another school. He found a small private school, and has been attending it since. While there, he was introduced to a few other media sources, which have also become a portion of his life that he cannot simply give up. He has freshly graduated, and fully prepared to go to college for a biology major.

Partner Digimon: Commandramon

Personality: Commandramon is a very serious Digimon. He can’t see much flare in any kind of media that causes people or other Digimon to sit around for an extended period of time, as it would be much more rewarding to move around and fight. He’s extremely scrappy, picking fights with anything that he deems worthy to fight, which can range from doors that hit him on the way out to trashcans and anything that he just doesn’t like the looks of. He’s smart, but only in military tactics, often spouting out random terms, once even speaking completely in military code. He can’t talk for long periods of time though, like Halt, as his jaw gets tired once he does. He prefers uncomfortable sleeping positions and the outside to a comfy bed or house, and has the tendency to yell loudly when talking.

Unique Factors: Commandramon has trouble seeing sometimes, and requires glasses, but refuses to use them, as they are ‘for wimps’ as he says.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

ACCEPTED! That's two down, whoopee!

Name: Rosaline Butler
    Nickname: Rosa

Partner Digimon: Dorumon
    Crest: Courage
    Digivice Color(s): Dull red, Copper, and Black. The black is the background, with the dull red and copper in a flame pattern.

Appearance: Rosaline is tall, at 5’9” when she was last measured. She is of an athletic build, and there are visible muscles on her arms and torso. Because of her muscle-mass, she weighs approximately 130lbs. Her fingers seem to be lady-like, but her nails are clipped short and show signs of damage. There are several scars on her knees, elbows, and palms, but there are more bruises than injuries that broke the skin. Her skin is tan, for she spends long periods of time outside, where she accumulates those aforementioned injuries.

Rosaline’s face is oval, with a bit of a pointed chin. Her eyes are a dark brown that appears black in most lights, but she is in the habit of wearing color-contacts that are a light green. Because she squinted when she read books, she now has to wear glasses because of astigmatism. Her nose has been broken once or twice, and it shows signs of that; but her nose was small in the first place, so it is not that noticeable. The hair that is tied tightly into a high ponytail is the same dark brown as her eyes, but, as with her eyes, it is died a different color. It is now a light purple with dark blue highlights. Rosa has the same straight, shiny and stereotypically-Asian hair-style that half of her ancestors did. If she lets down her hair, it reaches to the middle of her back.

Rosaline, in a manner of disobeying her parents, wears clothes that they would disapprove of, but, because she cannot stand being unable to (potentially) fight back or run, they are not too strange. Currently, she has on a pair of dark blue, loose shorts with pockets. Her pockets hold a bottle of pepper spray and a Swiss-army knife, but she takes these out if she is going somewhere where they are not allowed. Her shirt has a rather low neckline, but there is an undershirt. Both are blue, the over-shirt being a teal shade; her under-shirt, pure light blue. Her shoes are black running shoes that have scuffs all over them. She (sometimes) carries a small, grey purse that has all of the loose change in the sides in the event that she needs to hit someone with it. It also carries, in addition to her money, another bottle of pepper spray and a bottle of hot-sauce.

Personality: Rosaline is often thought of as overbearing, which she may be, but she is more proud than arrogant. She holds her head high, and is not afraid to challenge what she thinks is not right, but sometimes she makes mistakes. Although she will engage in arguments easily, she does not hold grudges and believes that everyone should be given an equal chance, no matter if they are born in a lower class, or are of a certain gender. Bigotry is not tolerated by her, and she will lecture the prejudiced person until they learn. She also tends to shout quickly, but her temper is kept under control unless it reaches a boiling point that has something to do with Rosa not getting enough sleep; a person being especially infantile; and Rosa not getting enough food.

Rosa’s reactions tend to be a bit overboard, but she never swears unless the problem reaches grand proportions. She shouts often, and she does not disguise her reactions, which sometimes upsets people. Without restraints, she could spend her entire life acting like she was the main character – she always acts motions out and says things in the most dramatic way possible if she can. She can be sensitive when she so desires, but she sometimes says things bluntly, upsetting people. She gets frustrated easily and this shows, even when she is concentrated. She often jumps to conclusions, but can quickly rid herself of those if proven wrong. She thinks that her current life needs some spice added to it, so she tries to make it interesting by herself.

Because of her pride, Rosaline cannot let infractions against her go – for a week or so. She is far more confident than most teenagers her age, but that sometimes causes her to think that she can do what she cannot. If she does not achieve something on the first try, she will continue to attempt it until she does do what she wanted, ignoring everything else. She does not grasp concepts immediately, but once she understands an idea, she will not forget it. She is also very impatient and does not appreciate when people tell her to “calm down” or “stop and think” because she thinks on the run and does not want to be late for anything. If one is early, then one is on time; if one is on time, one is late; and if one is late, woe betides them. That is how she operates. She is difficult to insult because the invectives effect no affects from Rosa besides scorn and derision. Despite this over-confidence, she is always prepared with redundancy in her inventory – double of everything that she believes is important, in case one goes wrong.

Interestingly enough, Rosaline is cynical about the direction that humanity is heading in. People are ignoring the problems and burying their heads beneath the illusionary sands of wealth; that is what she knows. Little gives her hope in what humanity can achieve, she is worried that people are contracting the “it’s not my problem; therefore, I may safely pretend to not see it” disease. She uses her (supposed) over-confidence as a path to change what she can. In truth, she merely does not desire to be forgotten when she dies, as is the fate of the normal person. Her “confidence” is her attempt to make her mark upon the world, but, so far, the results have been disparaging.

Rosa does not care if one is ugly, fat, of a certain race, or from a certain country, but if one is prejudiced, or likes to harm others, then she will not like that person. For some odd reason, she is okay with people liking things not marketed to their age group. This may be because she likes many varieties of manga, anime, and that includes Digimon.

History: Rosaline’s parents met in college, and, once they made enough money, they moved to a suburb in a wealthy part of California. Because they worked nearly all day, even after Rosa was born, they had to hire a baby-sitter. The young Rosa was immediately set aside from her parents’ daily life, except for a few hugs when they came home. She could not understand why this was, but they attempted to treat their daughter to a day at a theme park. Because of work he had to take home, Rosa’s father delayed their trip until the last possible moment. When they arrived at the attraction, it was closed because it was too late. Rosa, after then, became obsessed with not dilly-dallying and moving as fast as possible. She was bought distractions to keep her from interfering, but she became bored quickly.

Rosaline’s school life was boring – it was a good school, but it taught in a way that expected their students to all be alike. Rosa, because she needed time to learn things, was left behind until she realized that she merely needed to re-attempt it. Consequentially, she began to study as if her life depended on it. Her grades rose, and she overcame her difficultly with unfamiliar concepts by studying for subjects a year ahead of her own. Her “over-confidence” arose around seventh-grade when she realized that, if one lives a pre-scripted life, one is bound to be forgotten.

Hating to be forgotten, Rosa fashioned herself a “desirable” and “memorable” cover-personality. People thought that this change was genuine, and she was thankful for that. She acquired friends quickly, but not with one was she able to display her real emotions. The people that knew her previously suspected that it was merely an unfortunate side-effect of puberty. This continued until she was 15, when she truly tried to be different. She began to dress differently in an attempt to show her parents that she was not just a copy of 50% of each. Her parents still will not pay much of any attention to her.

Later, Rosaline began to take martial arts lessons because her parents wanted her to be able to defend herself. She began to spend more time outside and train herself. She wanted to emulate those heroes that everyone praised for athleticism, charisma, or money. She trained and trained, but could not overcome her fear of being estranged for being not girly enough despite having more self-confidence than five of her female peers combined.

-----------

Partner Digimon: Dorumon

Personality: Dorumon is slightly less reactive than her Tamer, albeit jumping to conclusions more quickly. Like her Tamer, she cannot abide injustices, but she punishes perpetrators regardless of reason for the act. She is quick to shout, but is also quick to anger and violence. She can be peaceful if coerced into it, but she will resent that person. Sarcasm is readily used, but she may be condescending if she is of the opinion that the other person is abnormally imbecilic. She holds herself above other people, but may also appear humble if that is what is required to achieve her goal. She is more devious than Rosa, but she is also more liable to not react as quick to social stimuli. She is also doubtful that humans will solve their issues with the least hassle possible, but this is more a belief in the base problems of humans than their culture. She is accepting that she will eventually disappear and be forgotten, but hopes the “disappearing” part happens later rather than sooner.

She has a…corrupted sense of justice – she is never wrong in her mind.

Unique Factors: Her fur is slightly softer and shinier than normal, but it picks up dirt easily. She also likes to be thought of as an “it”; not as a female.

PM me before you add me

ACCEPTED! Will add to the front page when I stop feeling so tired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast