Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

Is this still open for reserves? It's been ages since I've seen a good Digimon RP!

3239 - 4598 - 6259
    Last.fm | Author Profile
    Xbox Live: Origins of

No, reserves are closed for now. However, the people who didn't complete their profile, their reserves will expire tomorrow

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Hey can I join too. I'm fairly new at this but I like things like this. If so I would like agumon and hope, if possible.
    Last edited by Kirriosa; 24th February 2013 at 10:00 AM.

Sorry, both of those are on Reserve. Also, I don't know how experienced you are, so you can't trust if you will be consistent in updating.

Also, TODAY THE CURRENT RESERVES EXPIRE:
    bronislav84- Agumon and Crest of Sincerity
    Krazy95- Ryudamon and Crest of Hope
    Jean Grey- Gabumon and Crest of Knowledge

They expire at 11:00 PM EST

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Alright I'll still be watching though. (Non creeper like)
    Last edited by Kirriosa; 24th February 2013 at 7:54 PM.

Heya, just letting you know I AM working on my SU, but I've been busy working on some vital coursework for most of the day. Can I extend for 24 hours?

It'll be up before the end of that time period.

CHAIRMODE ACTIVATE!!! *Brofist* Pewdiepie Fan since 2010!

Click this link - ask me stuffz. http://ask.fm/TheKrazy001

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    Heya, just letting you know I AM working on my SU, but I've been busy working on some vital coursework for most of the day. Can I extend for 24 hours?

It'll be up before the end of that time period.
    Granted. You have until 11:00 PM Monday, Feb 25, 2013

Give me another day too, I'm working on it. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Give me another day too, I'm working on it. XD
    Very well. EXTENSION GRANTED!

You have until until Monday, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Lots of copying and pasting here because my characters tend to not vary too much, just like you reuse Diego. Basing this on myself but with some different things, as I usually do.

Name: Karai Horoshi
    Nickname: Kar, I guess? Do we really need nicknames?

Partner Digimon: Agumon
    Crest: Sincerity
    Digivice Color(s): Black, Gray, and White in stripes

Appearance: Like this but without the guns and a larger rack. I made this character a while ago in the Champions Online character creator.

She is 5'6" tall.

Her hair naturally grows in two colors. Most of it is black, but in some places it's white. She cuts it short and combs it to create a look that is uniquely her own, since very few people have naturally multicolored hair like that. Karai has brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. She wears a small necklace-choker with a locket on it, which contains a picture of her parents when they were still together.

She wears a short jacket with just a sport bra under it. The jacket is black with white sleeves, and the sport bra is mostly black except for a white outline around the outside. Her naturally large, DD size breasts create very visible cleavage and wave when she runs or even walks. The jacket is short but the sleeves on it are long. She wears white biker gloves with open fingers. The outfit is designed to minimize wind resistance when running or doing any kind of athletic activity.

She wears dark gray shorts and belt with a square buckler, with strips of white cloth that hang down from her shorts and wrap down around her legs in a zigzag pattern.

On her left shoulder is an over the shoulder bag that acts like a supply bag, or just to carry around interesting things. She also has the latest smartphone with a large 5 inch screen, which she carries in her pocket and tends to 'whip out' sometimes to check email, Facebook, or call her mom.

To complete her look, Karai wears high boots which are mostly black, except for the soles and the upper part of each boot, which are white.

Pretty much she dresses 'sexy' like this for herself and herself only, but people are welcome to stare or complement her.

Personality: She is easy going and friendly, but only when somebody else approaches her first and gives her a chance to open up. As a result, it is very hard for her to make new friends. She is nice and kind to most people, but believes in treating people the way they treat her. She likes helping people if she can, and gets very sad when somebody she cares about ends up hurt because of something she did (Either hurt emotionally or physically). She usually has trouble understanding other people's humor, but tries to make her own and usually fails at being funny. She always says what she's thinking, which can lead to hurting the feelings of others. Sincere to a fault, I guess you could say.

Ever since becoming more popular in High School after changing her image, she has maintained these looks for the sake of not having to change wardrobe due to financial concerns. It's also a nice confidence booster. Contrary to how she dresses, she really isn't looking to attract boys and has just gotten used to these clothes. Although the prospect of love isn't entirely out of the question, it's not a high priority because of the many online friends she has made. It helps curb loneliness.

The thing that bothers her the most are people who do incredibly stupid things or are themselves being stupid. People who are either being completely unreasonable or purposefully arguing against common sense/logic also annoy her. Any form of competition/beating others at something/getting the high score is something she tends to avoid. To her Digimon is a game and nothing more, until one just pops out of a computer screen of course.

History: Although it's a little hard to tell by looking at her since she looks "American", Karai was born to a Russian speaking Ukrainian Jewish couple. She emigrated to Brooklyn, NY with her parents and grandparents at the age of 7. Her parents divorced soon after but continued to live together from just being used to each other. There was no love anymore, and she naturally gravitated toward her mother. This was hastened somewhat with her parents having arguments and eventually deciding to live apart. Her grandfather died of old age when she was 12 and her dad died of prostate cancer soon after that. Dad and kid were never really close and the death wasn't really mourned too much. On the other hand, grandpa's death was a very sad occurrence.

Throughout her school career she was able to get good grades but at the cost of popularity. Often the butt of everyone's jokes, the bullying didn't really stop until High School, when she finally made friends with most of the people who picked on her. It helped that the braces came off and she became "pretty" but by that time it was just part of growing up and not really a factor. Graduating High School, she became known well enough to be voted Prom Queen and by which time many people in the same grade knew who she was.

As a recent high school graduate, she took her time applying to college and her mom works multiple shifts to support the two of them. As a result mom is often not home and when she comes home she comes home tired. This leaves Karai with a lot of time at home or looking for work. When she's not looking for work she enjoys playing video games, both console and PC. One such game being Digimon Masters Online, until one day a Digiegg and Digivice came out of the computer.

-----------

Partner Digimon: Agumon (Female)

Personality: Agumon is often in a grumpy or indifferent mood. She enjoys a good fight, but can be reckless or get angry easily. She is very loyal to Karai and actually acts nice toward her. Perhaps with time spent with others, she can be taught to be nice to everybody.

Unique Factors: A slightly more pronounced chest area, and skin that is one shade lighter than usual.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th March 2013 at 5:38 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

ACCEPTED! CONGRATS!

Reserves are still open because of the people who informed me of their need of extensions!

They have until tomorrow at the same time.

Name: Alexander Thistlewood
    Nickname: Xander

Partner Digimon: Ryudamon

Crest: Hope

Digivice Color(s): Red with Black scratch-mark patterning.

Appearance: Alexander stands at the height of approximately 5'9”, and has a thin frame, almost too thin, he feels. His physique is thin and wiry, and he regards himself as a slender person. His face is quite shaped, thin and narrow with quite the pointed chin. His eyes are bright green, filled with a spark of excitement and happiness. However, he does look tired. His hair is a wild mess of dark brown, flailing all over the place in a huge mop. This often covers his eyes, something he finds both annoying, but amusing. His skin colour is an olive colour, as his family originate from the Mediterranean.

Alexander has an odd way of dressing. He seems to like to stand out a little, and most of his clothing is rather odd. His clothing is made from nature itself; his normal tee is made from the fur of a wolf, dyed in a forest camouflage colour pattern, crafted by his father. His shorts are made from the same material, in the same style from his father's hands. He wears a pair of trainers he made himself from leather, dyed black, and wears a headband with red feathered plumage. Finally, he wears a backpack made purely from duct-tape and a wire mesh mould, sprayed with brown and green camouflage patterning all over it.

Personality: Alexander is a rather shy and unsociable boy. Perhaps this is due to his lifestyle, but he always seemed rather shy anyway. When engaged into a conversation, Alexander always listens first before speaking, and tries to avoid long periods of speaking. He doesn't dislike talking; he just struggles to, especially with his stammer. Alexander is, however, a friendly person when he starts to open himself to the people around him, even if it takes him a while to start to do this.

When faced with a problem, Alexander often acts before thinking, and ends up getting himself into a mess, needing the support of others to get himself out of it, or needing to backtrack and find where he went wrong. More often than not, when he is nervous or angered, he tends to lose control, and vent at the people around him, and ends up feeling like the bad guy, even if others start the venting session.

Overall, Alexander is a shy and nervous guy, with a stammer and sensitive side, who, when he opens up, is a caring friend, and a valuable ally to have if you're in a mess, albeit you being the one helping him out more often than not.

History: Born to a relatively wealthy mother and father, Alexander grew up in the busy city of Manhattan, spending most of his time in the nearby neighbourhoods where he lived, before venturing into the busy urban sprawl as he grew older. It was as he started to venture more he started to learn of the wealthy lifestyle he lived, and he saw shocking documentaries on television of the modern expanse. Yet, to Alexander, he wasn't happy, despite all of this. So, when his parents divorced, through all of the pains and upset, he was happy when he said his father wanted to return to the home of his family, in the Mediterranean, for a year.

Although it meant leaving his mother behind, Alexander followed his father to Italy, where he spent a lot of time learning how to cook, and spent even more of his time in the forests and rolling hills around the home of his grandparents, enthralled and absorbed by the wildlife. It was due to this that his father made the decision to move to Maine upon returning to the United States, and Alexander and him settled in a small log-cabin styled house in the sprawling forests, and made their living. Alexander didn't mind cutting wood, and baking, and caring for the chickens they owned, yet he was slowly feeling more and more uneasy, between his education and home life. It wasn't until his father became very ill with a heart condition he decided not to go to college, at least until his father recovered somewhat. He took on some more responsibility, and was finding himself spending less and less time involved in his interests – Digimon, Magic: The Gathering, and photography. Yet he was hopeful things would work out, and he would find more time as the weeks went by.

Eventually, things started to seem slightly better, and Alexander's hopefulness seemed to pay off. Yet, even with his father's health improving, and scoring high grades in his papers, graduating in the top percentage, Alexander felt uneasy, worried, concerned. He wasn't sure why, but it was bothering him, and he needed to understand what was on his mind before it drove him crazy. He just hoped for a better future...

Partner Digimon: Ryudamon (Male)

Personality: Ryudamon is hyperactive and bouncy, but very nervous and jittery. The results can be hilarious. After rushing around, even seeing his own reflection at a sudden glance can be enough to send him spiralling into a panicked dash, hiding wherever he can. However, he is very aggressive and protective of Alexander should he be put into any danger, even more so if someone offends Ryudamon personally. To those who treat him with kindness and compassion, he will show the same virtues.

Unique Factors: Ryudamon has red eyes, unlike the usual green colour. He is also slightly more stretched out, most especially his tail, much longer than the norm.

Note - I realise this may be somewhat short, but if need be, I'm willing to expand it if you can suggest where it needs expansion.
    Last edited by Krazy95; 26th February 2013 at 2:00 AM.

CHAIRMODE ACTIVATE!!! *Brofist* Pewdiepie Fan since 2010!

Click this link - ask me stuffz. http://ask.fm/TheKrazy001

ACCEPTED!

Jean Grey has 3 hours left on her reserve!

I thought about it...and I'm dropping my reserve, since Echo is back up and running. >.<

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Well since Jean has dropped, could I have a reserve for Gabumon?

EDIT; I actually finished.

Name: Erika Judy
    Nickname: Erik/Batgirl

Partner Digimon: Gabumon
    Crest: Knowledge
    Digivice Color(s): The main body is red, with flares of orange and light green running up the sides. The buttons are also a light green.

Appearance: Erika is a petite girl, being of a short stature and slightly chubby. Her exact height is around 5’3”, and she weighs around 145 pounds. She has a chubby girl’s face, caused by her baby fat never truly leaving her body. Her face is covered in freckles, and she has too highly indented dimples when she smiles. She wears a pair of black and light green hipster glasses, these accent her extremely green eyes quite well, making them her most noticeable feature. She has long, dark brown hair; leading down to around her mid back. Her hair is almost always neatly done, never wanting to look sloppy.

For clothing; Erika dresses like your average definition of hipster. Along with her overly large black glasses; she also wears a white shirt, accented greatly with her beige cardigan. To finish up her lovely duo of colours, she wears a darker beige dress belt around her hips, which are girly and nice; thanks to her slightly chubby body. She wears black tights for pants, showing off her skinny and muscular legs. These are accented by a pair of beige, knee high boots. Erika is also rather good at accessorising, always wearing scarves to go with her outfits, and occasionally the odd type of dress hat. She has a tattoo of a rather interesting looking hot air balloon on her lower back, done in only black.

Personality: Erika is very shy, usually preferring to stay far away from anywhere that she could come into contact with other humans. Most people mistake this for anti-social behavior, as well as just snudy rudeness. However, it actually stems from the fact that Erika actually has mild social anxiety; feeling strongly against human connections. However, once you get to know Erika. She could come off as bold, quirky, hasty, intellectual, and kind. She just really has to open up her true self to you, which could take a couple hours of being trapped with her. She’s blunt, sarcastic, and really doesn’t care if her words or actions hurt people. She’s really learned not to care what other people think of her.

She usually prefers being left to her thoughts, alone in a bedroom to think about her actions. She’s always seen reading, liking the fictional character’s and their personalities far more than anyone who’s real. She actually has a massive crush on quite a few characters who can be seen in these novels, wishing really guys could be like that. She’s a closed book, yet an open minded person. She’s extremely hard to read, most people can’t tell if she’s on the verge of tears or about to burst into a fit of laughter; yet, she has an extremely bizarre and wonderfully abstract thinking pattern, always seeing the bigger ideas behind things, rather than just seeing the single picture.

History: Erika was born to a middle class family, a family that was slightly different than most of her friends; mostly because she grew up with two parents of the same gender. She dealt with plenty of ridicule and social separation from most kids, due to being the kid with two dads. However, since the world has become more accepting; she no longer has to put up with that nonsense anymore.

Her heritage isn’t extremely interesting, her parents had her with a surrogate mother; the mother being of Scottish, her father that gave the other parts needed for a child being British. She was impacted more from the mother, gaining a mild Scottish accent, and a few facial traits of a Scotsman.

Now Erika’s childhood was surprisingly, uneventful; other than all the teasing and prodding she endured in her elementary and middle school years. She discovered the internet and made a blog when she reached the 9th grade, she often spoke of her own ideas for a novel on this blog, which slowly gained more and more popularity as the days went on. Her blog actually becoming a rather well known internet sensation, the blog gaining about 50 views a day; and usually about 20 followers a day.

Currently, Erika is in her Junior year in High School. She’s studying to become a journalist once she’s out of school, and hopefully pursue her lifelong dream of being a writer.

-----------

Partner Digimon: Gabumon (A female Gabumon)

Personality: Gabumon is very mellow and clear headed, often helping her master make decisions when the two of them are in a jam. She’s a quick thinker, very wordy compared to some of the other Digimon. She’s also taken an interest in the written works of humans, due to Erika always carrying around some sort of novel as she travels. She’s also taken a mild interest in fashion, due to her owners accessorising and style.

Unique Factors: A pretty normal Gabumon, the only noticeable difference being that her eyes are a pale blue instead of red; and the fact that she wears a bright red scarf.
    Last edited by Mogar; 26th February 2013 at 3:01 AM.

3239 - 4598 - 6259
    Last.fm | Author Profile
    Xbox Live: Origins of

ACCEPTED! Thanks a bunch! I will try and start this soon! I got paper and tests ready to deliver soon X_X

Sorry for the delay everyone! Been going through some annoying midterms! I will try and start this on Tuesday

With Spyro injuring her hand, the role for The Digidestined of Knowledge and Gabumon's tamer is now open once more.

Since no one wants to play, I made an NPC

Name: Laura Craft
    Nickname: Midnight

Crest: Knowledge
    Digivice Color(s): Blue, indigo, violet

Appearance: Laura stands at five foot, 7 inches. She has low cheekbones, a sharp face, freckles and wears a pair of angular glasses. Her hair is jet black, though she has a strand of purple in her hair that she dyed in to make her stand out. She has a mysterious shade of icy blue eyes. She has a slender build, but still rather curvaceous and a bit attractive. She is pretty pale and adds to her beauty.

She usually wears a simple purple t-shirt along with some blue jeans and sneakers. She usually wears whatever she finds comfortable though she does change into something more professional when she needs to. In the Digital world, she also wears something akin to it, but also a bit different.

She looks like this: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs5/PRE/i...aStarchild.jpg

Personality: Laura is calm, collected and even-tempered. She is able to analyze a problem and point out the flaws. However, she is often asocial and spends more time on her studies and games rather than with other people. That does make her unempathetic as she is able to sympathize and feel just like normal people, if not even more so. However, she is also a smart-*** and will not hesitate to express her disdain toward people and prepare her reasons for doing so. Furthermore, she will also be prepare to fight for her point and giving people a list of their faults. Despite this, she also has her own insecurities on what people expect of her and sometimes loses sight of the bigger picture, leading to occasional nervous breakdowns. Nevertheless, she cares about people. She prides herself for her intelligence above all else. Interestingly, she is not skeptical of supernatural theories. Her belief is that science is constantly growing and therefore, what seems implausible may just be from a wrong perspective.

Personality: Gabumon serves as a snarky but cheerful counterpart to Laura. He is intelligent, but also imaginative. He can sometimes seem slow, but he has deep philosophical thoughts and profound statements every now and then. He is also short-tempered

Unique Qualities: He has a bandana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12