Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Do you know people who like Pokemon, or are you the only one in your area?

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    There's one kid...but he sacres me.
    He likes to poke roadkill e3e
    I think that's one of the main reasons many people bully pokemon fans. The most dominant pokefans, or atleast the stereotype, are either weird, creepy, introverts, way too nerdy, socially awkward, have a mental disorder like ADD, suicidal, dirty (as in not showering often) or does not care about their looks in term of clothing for example.

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

At school and in my hometown I do! I met a bunch of people interested in Pokémon through league and Pokémon TCG tournaments (it's quite popular around here). Most of the people in my dorm like Pokémon and play the new games whenever they come out and compete with each other. It's a lot of fun to be a fan now - more fun than it was when I was younger, because fewer people liked it in my area.

Never really met anybody within my age group that likes Pokemon...
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

A few, but they don't like it much, nor are they on SPPf.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

I'm not the only one, I know a few others who likes Pokemon. But they are not as interested in it as I am. I also have a close friend who is a huge fan, but we do unfortunately not live in the same area anymore.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Well when black and white 2 came out, the line at GameStop was all the way around the store, so yes, there is a fanbase here

I did have a few friends from college who played pokemon and liked the anime like me but that was a few years ago now and I kinda lost touch with them so I don't know whether they still like pokemon or not.
    [IMG]http://oi44.*******.com/2r2chw2.jpg[/IMG]

A lot of boys at my church are.. mostly because they played in the childhood but not that much
    My best friend is a big fan as well, but not as much as me. Doesn't even know sppf... *shakes head* Come to think of it, most of the people i have know for a long time that are in my age group, play or have played pokemon...
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I know a few but they are not into it as much as me as they play more ''mature'' games. They are probably not on Serebii or any other Forums. They don't know much about competitive battling and do not know about Smogon and how large competitive battling has become. (They claim Charizard is the best and stuff.) So I kind of feel alone. (I have reason to believe there is more though.)

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
    - Robert Pirsig
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
    I post here occasionally despite the fact I no longer play Pokemon.

im the only one in my area

We have a pokemon society at Uni. Its fricking epic. There's over a hundred of us and we meet up every two weeks and do all manner of pokemon stuff, games, cards, anime, movies, cosplay anything really!
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

It's me and maybe 3 other people that I know personally.
    Soul Silver Team:

Diamond Team: (General storage game)

White Team:

White 2 Team:

Heart Gold Team: Not decided, will be a shiny hunting team.

Shinies:

I know quite a few pokemon who have positive feelings towards pokemon. My friends don't play or watch pokemon but they think of it fondly. They even went with me to a Pokemon Video Game tournament. One of those friends have even stuck up for my love for pokemon when someone asked" Aren't you a little old for pokemon?" I know there are a couple of boys in my class who play pokemon on the computer and one of those boys keep up with the newer and the spinoff games. There is also this girl in anime club who has a pikachu backpack like me.
    I use "uber" Pokémon, I calculate EV's and IV's, but my Pokémon are my friends even though they could kill and/or eat me. Copy and paste this into your sig if you agree with this philosophy.

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.

"Nothing starts untill you take action." -Sonic the hedgehog

"I now realize that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that truly determines who you are."- Mewtwo.

I know quite a number of people from college who still play Pokémon, or heck still watch the anime. It was for that reason that I'm happy I chose the school I went to, since it gives me comfort to know nerds will be nerds, and that I'm proud to be a nerd.

Otherwise, it's just my brothers, their friends (sorta), and I. And I'm fine with that, especially since the Interwebs seem to hold Pokémon in high regard depending on where one goes *coughSerebiicough*.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I am the only one in my area, or at least the most addicted and older one.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I have quite many people in my area who like Pokemon. But I don't really like those people in general haha. Also my girlfriend is pretty big Pokemon fan, thanks to me.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Well, I'd have to say, in real life, not so much.xD I sort of do, but sort of don't. They mostly just know it/like it from their childhoods. So they don't really play the games and 99% of the time, they have no idea what I'm talking about. They don't even know what shipping is!!D:
    And there's this one girl who totally forces herself to pretend to know everything about Pokemon... Sort of sad actually.:/

But online? HELL YEAH. (Obviously)
    Pfffft, most of my friends online all love Pokemon!xD Now, if only I could meet them!!

From what I know, my brother is a fan of the games. I also overheard some person in my class talking about X and Y.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I have one friend, but that's about it. Oh, and I have everyone on here.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

hmmm... My nefiew plays Pokemon

But since I am 13 years old and evryone in my class doesn't play pokemon since they were 7...
    If I would say I still play pokemon I would die of shameness...(i guess is spelled it wrong xD)

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

People at college are starting to open themselves about liking Pokemon but they're not anywhere as knowledgeable as yours truly
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I have one friend who has played the games, but he's not in my area very often.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I read on the first page that socially influential people would mock them for that, and it's the exact opposite for me. My friends who are the most socially influential (I'm a senior in high school) are the ones who are the biggest pokemon fans, which makes it pretty easy to talk about publicly.

I have been watching and playing Pokemon for 15 years. Both my younger brothers enjoy Pokemon. Borth my brothers are 15 and 9. I still have some friends outside of this site that enjoy Pokemon but many of them have grown out of it. I'll never grow out of Pokemon though.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Just my best friend but she doesn't play that much because she is really busy and she isn't in my area anymore since we moved last May D=

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast