Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 383

Thread: Pokemon_Champ's Shop of Shinies and Events

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    yes i'll see you in the trade room. my fc in sig
    I'm so sorry I found that my suicune has PKRS... sorry. Do you want another event?

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanGChung View Post
    I'm so sorry I found that my suicune has PKRS... sorry. Do you want another event?
    which other events do you have other than those you mentioned earlier?
    Last edited by Pokemon_Champ; 1st March 2013 at 7:09 PM.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    which other events do you have other than those you mentioned earlier?
    I have Korean event shiny Druddigon and Japanese Event Heatran that has special move Eruption, Korean Event Deoxys.
    Last edited by BryanGChung; 1st March 2013 at 7:15 PM.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanGChung View Post
    I have Korean event shiny Druddigon and Japanese Event Heatran that has special move Eruption, Korean Event Deoxys.
    sorry man. not interested.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Did you see my post?
    My favorites that I'm keeping


    Black 2 FC 1421 5915 4474

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natrillion View Post
    Did you see my post?
    I missed it. Sorry not interested.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  7. #132
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Vulpix ★
    OT: Jin | LV: 1 UT | Nature: Modest
    Moveset: Ember, Hypnosis
    Ability: Drought | ID: 47052 | IV's: 31/16/31/31/31/31
    Would you mind trading this for 3 pokémon, (nothing special about them) , but there are holding, a micle , jaboca and cutsap berry? I know this is probably a stupid trade but, I thought I could ask But, I might be able to get the three Legendary shiny beasts.... If you want to trade for one of them holding a berry or something?
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Vulpix ★
    OT: Jin | LV: 1 UT | Nature: Modest
    Moveset: Ember, Hypnosis
    Ability: Drought | ID: 47052 | IV's: 31/16/31/31/31/31
    Would you mind trading this for 3 pokémon, (nothing special about them) , but there are holding, a micle , jaboca and cutsap berry? I know this is probably a stupid trade but, I thought I could ask But, I might be able to get the three Legendary shiny beasts.... If you want to trade for one of them holding a berry or something?
    No harm ever in offering but no thanks. I'm only trading that for other shiny flawless pokemon. Sorry
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    alright i checked i also have a shiny flawless UT Riolu

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Sage View Post
    alright i checked i also have a shiny flawless UT Riolu
    Can i get some info on it? Id, OT, Moveset, where you got it from?
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    Can i get some info on it? Id, OT, Moveset, where you got it from?
    at the moment i'm not at the same place as my game, but i do know i got it from a trade shop

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Sage View Post
    at the moment i'm not at the same place as my game, but i do know i got it from a trade shop
    I'd need info i asked for before I agree to a trade.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    I'd need info i asked for before I agree to a trade.
    alright i'll get it by the end of the night

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Sage View Post
    alright i'll get it by the end of the night
    Well it's nearly 1 am here so im about to go to sleep. Any trade will have to be done tomorrow
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    Well it's nearly 1 am here so im about to go to sleep. Any trade will have to be done tomorrow
    ok sorry about the inconvenience

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Added all Kanto Korean Starters
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  17. #142
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    No harm ever in offering but no thanks. I'm only trading that for other shiny flawless pokemon. Sorry
    ok, Thanks anyway
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Newly acquired shinies
    Flawless squirtle
    Flawless machop
    Flawless scyther
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  19. #144

    Default

    yo!

    I'm interested in your Dream World Rayquaza Quirky UT, are you interested in any of these? :

    --------




    10th anniversary: Pikachu lv70 @ Bashful

    10th anniversary Charizard Lv70 @ Docile

    10th anniversary Typhlosion Lv70 @ serious

    10th anniversary Blaziken Lv70 @ Modest

    10th anniv Zapdos jolly and Timid Moltres (forgot, will check info later)

    World10 Crobat Lv30 @ Timid

    Doel Deoxys @lv70 Impish

    Wishmaker Jirachi Lv5 @Adamant

    Draco Meteor Jirachi (forgot, will check info later )

    Goon Scizor @Lv50 Adamant

    Hadou Registeel Lv40 @ Jolly

    Fal2010 Mew lv5:
    Rash / Sassy/ Lax /Adamant /Jolly /Naughty/ Impish / quirky/ bashful/ quiet/ naive/ Jolly

    special mews:

    Eulalie Mew lv 50 @ Hardy

    Giuliaa Mew lv 50 @ lonely

    Eigakan Meloetta lv 15 @ Careful

    English Movie Victini Lv 50:
    Hardy /Rash/ Docile/ Brave/ Lonely/ Impish/ Hasty/ Quirky/ Mild/ Sassy/ Bold/ Naive/ Naughty/ Serious/ relaxed/ quiet/

    Korean Movie Victini LV 50:
    Jolly/ Adamant/ lax/ brave/ rash/ Naughty

    TRU Arceus LV100
    calm/ impish/ mild/ naughty

    Michina Arceus Lv 100 @ calm

    Korean Zekrom LV 100:

    Adamant/Calm/ Hasty/ Modest/ Serious/ Hardy/ Bold/ Mild/ Quiet/ Brave/ Rash/ impish/ Lax/ Gentle/ Bashful/ quirky/ lonely/ gentle/ naughty/

    Carlita's Hydreigon Lv 70 @ Timid

    Janita's Golurk Lv 70 @ Adamant

    Korean Pikachu Lv 50 @ Naughty

    Event promo tornadus LV 70 @ Timid

    special DW event Lucario lv 10 @ Naive

    Event promo thundurus Lv 70 @ Modest

    Pokemash Cubchoo lv 15:
    Naive/ Adamant/ Hardy/ Naive

    Oblivia Heatrean Lv50 @ quiet

    World11 Scrafty Lv50 @ Brave

    Event11 Zoroark Lv50 @Quirky

    Ash's pikachu lv 50 Naughty

    Satoshi's Pikachu lv 50 Naughty

    Nintendo Zone Jirachi Lv.5 @ Careful

    Eikagan Celebi LV 50
    lonely/serious

    win2011 Celebi lv 50
    Modest/
    Last edited by Darkrai_Shadowforce; 3rd March 2013 at 2:19 AM.


  20. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
    yo!

    I'm interested in your Dream World Rayquaza Quirky UT, are you interested in any of these? :

    --------




    10th anniversary: Pikachu lv70 @ Bashful

    10th anniversary Charizard Lv70 @ Docile

    10th anniversary Typhlosion Lv70 @ serious

    10th anniversary Blaziken Lv70 @ Modest

    10th anniv Zapdos jolly and Timid Moltres (forgot, will check info later)

    World10 Crobat Lv30 @ Timid

    Doel Deoxys @lv70 Impish

    Wishmaker Jirachi Lv5 @Adamant

    Draco Meteor Jirachi (forgot, will check info later )

    Goon Scizor @Lv50 Adamant

    Hadou Registeel Lv40 @ Jolly

    Fal2010 Mew lv5:
    Rash / Sassy/ Lax /Adamant /Jolly /Naughty/ Impish / quirky/ bashful/ quiet/ naive/ Jolly

    special mews:

    Eulalie Mew lv 50 @ Hardy

    Giuliaa Mew lv 50 @ lonely

    Eigakan Meloetta lv 15 @ Careful

    English Movie Victini Lv 50:
    Hardy /Rash/ Docile/ Brave/ Lonely/ Impish/ Hasty/ Quirky/ Mild/ Sassy/ Bold/ Naive/ Naughty/ Serious/ relaxed/ quiet/

    Korean Movie Victini LV 50:
    Jolly/ Adamant/ lax/ brave/ rash/ Naughty

    TRU Arceus LV100
    calm/ impish/ mild/ naughty

    Michina Arceus Lv 100 @ calm

    Korean Zekrom LV 100:

    Adamant/Calm/ Hasty/ Modest/ Serious/ Hardy/ Bold/ Mild/ Quiet/ Brave/ Rash/ impish/ Lax/ Gentle/ Bashful/ quirky/ lonely/ gentle/ naughty/

    Carlita's Hydreigon Lv 70 @ Timid

    Janita's Golurk Lv 70 @ Adamant

    Korean Pikachu Lv 50 @ Naughty

    Event promo tornadus LV 70 @ Timid

    special DW event Lucario lv 10 @ Naive

    Event promo thundurus Lv 70 @ Modest

    Pokemash Cubchoo lv 15:
    Naive/ Adamant/ Hardy/ Naive

    Oblivia Heatrean Lv50 @ quiet

    World11 Scrafty Lv50 @ Brave

    Event11 Zoroark Lv50 @Quirky

    Ash's pikachu lv 50 Naughty

    Satoshi's Pikachu lv 50 Naughty

    Nintendo Zone Jirachi Lv.5 @ Careful

    Eikagan Celebi LV 50
    lonely/serious

    win2011 Celebi lv 50
    Modest/
    No sorry not interested
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  21. #146

    Default

    how about flawless shinies:

    Azelf Lv 50// Timid
    Suicune Lv 40 // Timid

    LV 1's :
    Dialga // Timid
    Cyndaquil // Timid
    Charmander // Timid
    Chimchar // Naive
    Bulbasaur // Timid
    squirtle // modest
    Totodile // Adamant
    Snorlax // Careful
    Gligar //Jolly
    Yanma // Modest
    Seviper // Adamant
    Growlithe // Adamant
    castform // Modest
    Shuckle // Impish
    Houndour // Hasty
    Burmy // Modest
    Sableye // Modest
    Cranidos // Adamant
    Wurmple // Modest
    ponyta // Jolly
    ralts // adamant
    gastly // Mild
    Porygon // Timid
    Eevee // Timid
    beldum // Adamant
    sneasel // jolly
    ekans // adamant
    baltoy // Bold
    Last edited by Darkrai_Shadowforce; 3rd March 2013 at 4:40 AM.


  22. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
    yo!

    I'm interested in your Dream World Rayquaza Quirky UT, are you interested in any of these? :

    --------




    10th anniversary: Pikachu lv70 @ Bashful

    10th anniversary Charizard Lv70 @ Docile

    10th anniversary Typhlosion Lv70 @ serious

    10th anniversary Blaziken Lv70 @ Modest

    10th anniv Zapdos jolly and Timid Moltres (forgot, will check info later)

    World10 Crobat Lv30 @ Timid

    Doel Deoxys @lv70 Impish

    Wishmaker Jirachi Lv5 @Adamant

    Draco Meteor Jirachi (forgot, will check info later )

    Goon Scizor @Lv50 Adamant

    Hadou Registeel Lv40 @ Jolly

    Fal2010 Mew lv5:
    Rash / Sassy/ Lax /Adamant /Jolly /Naughty/ Impish / quirky/ bashful/ quiet/ naive/ Jolly

    special mews:

    Eulalie Mew lv 50 @ Hardy

    Giuliaa Mew lv 50 @ lonely

    Eigakan Meloetta lv 15 @ Careful

    English Movie Victini Lv 50:
    Hardy /Rash/ Docile/ Brave/ Lonely/ Impish/ Hasty/ Quirky/ Mild/ Sassy/ Bold/ Naive/ Naughty/ Serious/ relaxed/ quiet/

    Korean Movie Victini LV 50:
    Jolly/ Adamant/ lax/ brave/ rash/ Naughty

    TRU Arceus LV100
    calm/ impish/ mild/ naughty

    Michina Arceus Lv 100 @ calm

    Korean Zekrom LV 100:

    Adamant/Calm/ Hasty/ Modest/ Serious/ Hardy/ Bold/ Mild/ Quiet/ Brave/ Rash/ impish/ Lax/ Gentle/ Bashful/ quirky/ lonely/ gentle/ naughty/

    Carlita's Hydreigon Lv 70 @ Timid

    Janita's Golurk Lv 70 @ Adamant

    Korean Pikachu Lv 50 @ Naughty

    Event promo tornadus LV 70 @ Timid

    special DW event Lucario lv 10 @ Naive

    Event promo thundurus Lv 70 @ Modest

    Pokemash Cubchoo lv 15:
    Naive/ Adamant/ Hardy/ Naive

    Oblivia Heatrean Lv50 @ quiet

    World11 Scrafty Lv50 @ Brave

    Event11 Zoroark Lv50 @Quirky

    Ash's pikachu lv 50 Naughty

    Satoshi's Pikachu lv 50 Naughty

    Nintendo Zone Jirachi Lv.5 @ Careful

    Eikagan Celebi LV 50
    lonely/serious

    win2011 Celebi lv 50
    Modest/
    What is eikagan celebi? Never heard of it.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dulverton, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    What is eikagan celebi? Never heard of it.
    Coz I am here and looking, scroll down this page, just past the Korean Cinema one, its there
    Hope all is well mate
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

    I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

    All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Coz I am here and looking, scroll down this page, just past the Korean Cinema one, its there
    Hope all is well mate
    Ah cool cheers mate.

    @Darkrai_shadowforce no sorry not interested in any flawless shinies for that either. It's too valuable. I think i'll put it in my trophy case actually
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Bump to the top
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •