Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Pokemon Movie

Lightbulb Favourite Pokemon Movie

So guys whats your favourite Pokemon MOVIE?? mine is Jirachi Wish Maker because i think jirachi is a very interesting pokemon

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Wish_Maker.jpg
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

Personally I am very attached to pok'emon 2000. I went to see it when it first came out and I still cherish that memory to this day. *ahem* Now enough touchy feely emotional stuff my point is I like all pok'emon movie's in general and yes jirachi wish maker is my number two favorite pok'emon movie but pok'emon 2000 will always get me.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Uhm... I moved your thread to Anime Polls because that's where it belongs - not because I thought it was funny or something. Please let it stay where it ought to be, thanks :]

*MOVES*

Oh and by the way, my favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I loved the setting and the nod to Neuschwanstein Castle, as well as the characters and their story. The plot was coherent, touching and, most importantly, not drowned in roaring and fighting and dramatic Hyper Beam collisions to the point where it got annoying. It arguably had the best soundtrack (tied with Heroes, maybe) too.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

I have some but my favorite would have to be between Pokemon Heroes and Rise of Darkrai.
    岩根雅明=♡

My favorite is Spell Of The Unown.

Heroes
    Jirachi Wishmaker
    Destiny Deoyxs
    The DP movie triology
    Spell of the Unown

A tie between the second and eighth film. I just enjoyed the storylines in those two movies, even if they were a little predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Oh and by the way, my favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I loved the setting and the nod to Neuschwanstein Castle, as well as the characters and their story. The plot was coherent, touching and, most importantly, not drowned in roaring and fighting and dramatic Hyper Beam collisions to the point where it got annoying. It arguably had the best soundtrack (tied with Heroes, maybe) too.
    Can I just re-quote this?

I LOVE LOVED this movie. I came into it not expecting Lucario to die, and I remember it during my first watch I was on the fence whether Sir Aaron was good or bad. It's a movie I'll always enjoy. And the music is beautiful
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Best: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew(8th) Runner- Up: Pokemon the First Movie. Reasons: Give good messages, one of the best storylines, Great music, It last 103 min(Which is very good runtime for a movie), Received positive critics, Was nominated for American Anime Awards, 10 Anniversary, last movie for 4kids Entertainment, Lucario is awesome, etc... This movie is clearly one of the best movies ever made without doubt it. This movie had made me return my passion of pokemon.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I haven't seen all of them, but out of the ones I've seen, M01 is my favorite and nostalgia (or at least the feeling of "this was actually shown in theaters in 1999") is pretty much the only reason why I like it - pretty much all the movies range from bad to mediocre for me.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Movie 2000
    Was my favorite, I have watched all the films and loved every film
    But movie 2000 just that little bit more
    And that song is so relaxing I love it!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Default Favourite & Least Favourite Movies?

I realised there hasn't been a thread for this yet, at least I didn't find it. So anyways, what is your favourite and least favourite movies?

My favourite spot goes to Giratina & The Sky Warrior and Arceus & The Jewel of Life. Other than the fact that I have a huge bias for DP, I enjoyed how they were 'connected'. Other than that, I enjoyed Lucario & The Mystery of Mew. It was an epic movie for me.

Least favourite goes to Kyurem and the Sword of Justice. To me, it was really, really boring and arrogant Keldeo got a random power boost for no reasons. Bleh... It was also kind of boring for me. There were no 'jumpy' moments, and it was predictable from bottom to the end. In fact, I couldn't believe that it was so predictable after watching it, because I thought it would have a better plot as a movie.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Favorite.....I can't pick between 1 and 2.

As for least.

Favorite: Tie between 1 and 3.

Least: Temple of the Sea for obvious reasons.

The worst one for me was Movie 11. The worst of the DP movies and the weakest movie in general.

The problem with the DP movies in general is they all blend in with each other and feel forgettable. But I still like 10 and 12 to an extent.

Favorite is Destiny Deoxys.

Least favorite is Temple of the Sea. Because I don't remember it, which means it must've been a pretty forgettable watch.

Favorite: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
    Worst: Also, Temple of the Sea
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Temple of the Sea is the worst Pokemon movie. And my favorites are 2 & 3.

I actually enjoyed Temple of the Sea a bit, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Kyurem & Sword of Justice... It's better off as a special, or an episode, or it should jsut be re-written lol.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

I like almost all of them, but the first and second one are easily the best for me.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Favourite Movie: Movie 1, Mewtwo Strikes Back

Least Favourite Movie: Movie 13, Zoroark Master Of Illusions

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Temple of the Sea is the worst Pokemon movie. And my favorites are 2 & 3.
    The 9th movie had plenty of good moments, even if it was stretched out too long and Kyorge was just thrown in there at the end. It was at least interesting that an entire movie about water pokemon and about a water legendary that was, "the prince of the sea" went to a main character. I doubt we'll ever have a movie so blatantly water-themed and all about water pokemon would ever happen again. Makes you wonder why this movie didn't happen during the original series.

I still maintain the 11th movie was the worst. Weakest of the DP trilogy and most forgettable overall.

Movie 9 was terrible, but it had two scenes that were so good it stops me from calling it the worst movie. I hated how only Manaphy was the focus and how it was generally pretty boring until the end.

The things that completely turned this movie around for me was the the Pokemon Ranger's story about how he was saved, and Ash being glorified heavily as the hero being given a major focus, a very heroic scene risking his life to replace the crystal and becoming the king of the sea.

Ash saving the temple is one of my favorite scenes in the anime so despite how terrible the rest of the movie was i feel like i can't hate on it because of that one scene alone.

Hmm... I'm not sure, I like most of the movies but I'd say my favorite for now is; Pokemon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew followed by a few other favorites.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast