Thread: Is my Ninetales Card Rare?

Default Is my Ninetales Card Rare?

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but I have a holiographic Ninetales Card. It is from the old type of cards. The Ninetales is sitting in the middle of the picture, with blue flames around it (holiographic part). It's attacks are Lure and Fire Blast, its HP is 80, and its weakness is water, and its retret cost is one.The information at the bottom says:"Very smart and very vengeful. Grabbing one of its many tails could result in a 1,000-year curse." In the bottom right-handed corner, it says 13/130 and it has a star ( meaning rare?)

If I can, I will try to get a link up to see a picture of this card.

If anyone knows what card I'm talking about, please tell me if you like it, it's worth, etc.

P.S: This is my most prized pokemon card.

TTYL,

Ninetales_Girl
    "Never mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for agreement, or my kindness for weakness."

Nope.

Your Ninetales card is from the Base Pokemon set, or the first expansion to be released. Sounds like you don't have a first edition(it would say 1st edition on the card), so, depending on your card's condition, it's worth no more than $5.

I know exactly what card you're talking about because I happen to have it. Sorry, but it's not rare. I've come across it a couple of times. I can tell you that it's harder to find than a few cards, but it's generally easy to scout out. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/21nps3c.gif[/IMG]
    Domo arigato gozaimasu, Kamileah!

Bishie: Hibiki Ryoga/Cartoon Bishie: Mr. Krabs/Celebrity: Eric Stuart/Anime Song: Jajauma ni Sasenaide/Couples:Chikoshipping, Mousse x Shampoo, Ryoga x Ukyo/Song: Killer Queen

Why do you wanna be one of them?
    What kind of job is that?
    Breaking hearts and crushing souls
    Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place
    And it's not enforcing crap

well, technically it is a rare card, but not in the sense of being hard to get. and it's not usable any more, so maybe 50 cents.

I agree, although I personally don't have it.

If it's /130, it's from Base Set 2. So, no, really. You wouldn't get much for it.

Mudkip Guest

It IS rare, with the little star on it, and you can still use it in battle. But it's not valuble. The new ninetales (which I haven't got) is much better.

I have the new Ninetales card and it's much better.

Mudkip Guest

Lucky you. I saw it on Ebay and it had the best ever attacks.

Now, I may be mistaken. Are we talking about a Ninetails from Legend Maker or Holon Phantoms?

ur most prized card is CRAP!!LOLZ

That was mean...

i have 1 too but i don t admire it -_-

Super Blastoise, I'll not say this again, you HAVE to stop being mean. That's the third time I've seen you being mean, I'm getting tired of it.

I'll give a price now, seeing as I've posted...for the BS2 version, you'd get a couple of dollars at the most, I'd say, possibly a bit more.

Why would you want to sell it? Even if it isn't rare and isn't very valuable, you can probably use it in a deck or something. Or give it to the little kid down the street who wants a Pokemon card so bad and his parents won't get him any. He'll be happy.

i m not being mean this time!i like the card 2. but i find it so funny that its 5-7 $

Again I ask, why would you care how much it costs? Just look at the symbol in the lower right corner to see if it is rare.

i don t battle wiyh them.i ll wait 10-15 years and sell them!mine r in mint condishion

I'm going to keep mine and maybe give them to my kids one day!

Well, if it is, I'm in the money since I have three of them in mint condition.

3 years ago base set cards used to be worth something on e-bay now they're 60-70% cheaper to buy, when people start to lose interest in the older sets (or some people decided to collect pages worth of ninetails and or base set cards and never sell them again, i.e. poachers) then it will be worth more price wise .
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Read the rules.

*Closes*
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱