Thread: The Fanfic Idea Adoption Thread Version 2.0

Default The Fanfic Idea Adoption Thread Version 2.0

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...+idea+adoption <--Version 1

This thread was approved by Psychic.

Welcome to the Fanfic Idea Adoption Version 2.0! This thread is for all those, poor, sad Fafic ideas out there that sit, unused somewhere, wanting to be turned into a fantastic Fanfic that will attract many readers. Any and all ideas will be taken in and loved and cared for until the perfect writer comes along and adopts them, making both sides of the story (yours and the fic’s) great! (Pun intended) So, who’s ready to adopt or donate a Fanfic?
    Rules:
    1) Follow all SPPf, Fanfic, and Author’s Café rules.
    2) When donating a Fic idea, make sure you do not want it. Once you donate it and someone claims it, that Fic idea belongs to the person who adopted it.
    3) You may re-claim a Fic idea, as long as nobody else has already adopted it.
    4) Tell me when you have adopted a Fic idea, because each and every one is different, so we don’t want multiple people with the same little idea, do we?
    5) You can donate as many ideas as you want at one time, just make sure you do not want them!
    6) You can only adopt one idea at a time (this does not mean adopt ten, but put each in a different post), so that everyone can find their perfect idea.
    7) When donating your little idea, please provide us with the following information:
    I) Any titles you have in mind; if you don’t have any, post “n/a” or “…”
    II) Genres your Fic idea would fit into
    III) A synopsis, basic plotline, anything that gives any people looking to adopt an insight of what you had in mind for the Fic
    IV) **Optional- Rating, What you want to see done with it, etc. Any additional info about your idea that would prove useful to a person wanting to adopt (if none put “n/a” or “…”
    V) Your “signature” in this exact form, stating that you are confirming your Fic idea’s donation (form is in bold):
    I, (insert username here), am donating (insert possible title here; if none, insert “a Fanfic about [slight information about plot]) to the Fanfic Idea Adoption Version 2.0, on the date of (insert date here; please post month/date/year, for the sake of compatibility between different nationalities and ways of grammar usage).

Now, here are the categories you can donate your idea into.

Action

Adventure
    An Eevee's Choice (Keldminrachi91)
    II) Pokémon POV, Adventure (possibly One-Shot)
    III) An Eevee, born with five other older siblings, lives on the outskirts of Nimbasa City with her family. All of his/her siblings have evolved, each one into a different Eeveelution. To keep from copying her parents or siblings, she sets out to find a new way to evolve that will yield different results; a new Eeveelution, making her life feel complete after evolving.
    IV) N/A
    V) I, Keldminrachi91, am donating "An Eevee's Choice" to the Fanfic Idea Adoption Version 2.0, on the date of Febuary 23, 2013.

Canon-Based Character

Comedy

Drama

Family

Fandom-Based

Fantasy

Friendship

Horror

Journey

Mystery

One-Shot

Original Trainer

Parody

PMD

Poetry

Pokémon POV

Romance

Sci-Fi

Supernatural

Suspense

Thriller

Tragedy

Now, to get things started, I will post an idea.
    I) An Eevee's Choice
    II) Pokémon POV, Adventure (possibly One-Shot)
    III) An Eevee, born with five other older siblings, lives on the outskirts of Nimbasa City with her family. All of his/her siblings have evolved, each one into a different Eeveelution. To keep from copying her parents or siblings, she sets out to find a new way to evolve that will yield different results; a new Eeveelution, making her life feel complete after evolving.
    IV) N/A
    V) I, Keldminrachi91, am donating "An Eevee's Choice" to the Fanfic Idea Adoption Version 2.0, on the date of Febuary 23, 2013.

~Keldminrachi91
    Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 23rd February 2013 at 10:49 PM.

*Siggie under construction*