Thread: 2 much training

Angry 2 much training

i have benn training my gible 4 a long time. i only have 2 more lvs intil it evolves but then i will have 2 raise it 19 more levels. but i cant put it in the daycare because it will probally forget moves and im not taking the risk. will a everstone help? either i give up/put it in the day care or raise it myself.augh.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Training can be somewhat annoying sometimes. Believe me, I've considered the day care many times also.
    But just try to push through it. It will all be worth it in the end and I am sure you will be proud that you raised it all by your self!

Quote Originally Posted by OnceDone View Post
    Training can be somewhat annoying sometimes. Believe me, I've considered the day care many times also.
    But just try to push through it. It will all be worth it in the end and I am sure you will be proud that you raised it all by your self!
    thanks. everyone i tell them my pokemon have memoryeis or make me proud lagh at me.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Everstone doesn't do anything in the daycare in regards to level/exp gain. Just takes some time is all with some Pokemon. As for forgetting moves via daycare storage, you can remember them in most cases via heart scales given to the move relearner, and evolution doesn't occur with pokes in the day care as well (in case you didn't know). As there's not much else to discuss though I'm going to close.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.