Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Manifest Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by C-Demo View Post
    Wait so do my win count or not?
    Yeah it does, sorry about the trouble.

Well im up for a battle still
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

You know i've been searching around at all the leagues. And if its not only for Team Sky members. And when Summer comes. Around May 29th I'd like to challenge this League.

Challenger Form:
    SPPF Username:Demonslayer492
    PO/PS Access: PS. Not yet but when summer comes I will
    PO/PS Name(only if above is 'yes'): It'll be Demonslayer492
    WiFi Friend Code:3955-4862-7099

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    You know i've been searching around at all the leagues. And if its not only for Team Sky members. And when Summer comes. Around May 29th I'd like to challenge this League.

Challenger Form:
    SPPF Username:Demonslayer492
    PO/PS Access: PS. Not yet but when summer comes I will
    PO/PS Name(only if above is 'yes'): It'll be Demonslayer492
    WiFi Friend Code:3955-4862-7099
    Nah, this League is Open to all ACCEPTED we will be waiting

Ok Great. Now I just sit, wait, make my team, look at the leaders and E4 and wait >:3

Also its just PO/PS or can it possibly be Wifi also? Cause im more fond of fighting with my games

EDIT: And do I have to use OU pokes also or can I use anything besides ubers?

Ok Great. Now I just sit, wait, make my team, look at the leaders and E4 and wait >:3

Also its just PO/PS or can it possibly be Wifi also? Cause im more fond of fighting with my games

EDIT: And do I have to use OU pokes also or can I can anything besides ubers?
    Well only a few of us have Wifi, such as myself. we arent really based on wifi, but im sure that if you ask nicely they could battle you on wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Well only a few of us have Wifi, such as myself. we arent really based on wifi, but im sure that if you ask nicely they could battle you on wifi
    Ok. Its not a problem. I just havent got to use PO/PS much or at all. Thats why I asked about Wifi

And what about me using OU. Cause also, Im kinda new to competitive battling. So I need to learn the tiers and make good enough teams. But Im sure by summer I can get a decent team to work with. I've kinda wanted to work on NU cause my Samurott ^-^

Ok, first of all, Not trying to be mean, but it would be ALOT easier to just sign up in the summer, or may 29th. Second, yes, it is WiFI OU, and you must use WiFI OU. No exceptions unless you possibly cannot make a WiFi OU team on PO or PS. And PO and/or PS is highly preferred, but you can ask a gym leader to battle on WiFi. However, please do NOT ask them repeatedly about this.

Please do not think I'm mean; I'm not trying to be mean or rude. I am sorry if I have made you feel that way. It's just that it states in the rules about the WiF OU matter, and yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Ok, first of all, Not trying to be mean, but it would be ALOT easier to just sign up in the summer, or may 29th. Second, yes, it is WiFI OU, and you must use WiFI OU. No exceptions unless you possibly cannot make a WiFi OU team on PO or PS. And PO and/or PS is highly preferred, but you can ask a gym leader to battle on WiFi. However, please do NOT ask them repeatedly about this.

Please do not think I'm mean; I'm not trying to be mean or rude. I am sorry if I have made you feel that way. It's just that it states in the rules about the WiF OU matter, and yeah.
    Doesn't Wifi OU include UU, RU, NU in it too? You just aren't allowed to use ubers. So he doesn't HAVE to use OU pokemon, but it would probably be better for him if he did, idk just sayin.

@Demonslayer492 - I'll be waiting for a battle too!

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    Doesn't Wifi OU include UU, RU, NU in it too? You just aren't allowed to use ubers.

That is corerect forest anything below is alright

anyone y u no challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post

Oh no its fine. It wasnt mean. I dont get hurt on feelings seeing how I barely have any ._. And as for asking now. How would I get an idea of the leaders ^-^ I kinda see by the badges that they might use that type of pokemon. Plus ^-^ just to say, its a small league thread. Which means there arent a lot of posts. And theres no ruel about looking at the other posts up to now ^-^ But now that I said that, you'll mostly make that a rule xD And kinda as I said before x: Im very new to competitive battling. So I wanted to do it now so I can get the hang of making a decent team by the summer x:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    Doesn't Wifi OU include UU, RU, NU in it too? You just aren't allowed to use ubers. So he doesn't HAVE to use OU pokemon, but it would probably be better for him if he did, idk just sayin.

And thats what i was trying to ask. Wifi is everything but Ubers. On PO/PS they make you make a team just for that Tier. So I was kinda confussed on that.

And I'll take that as a challenge accepted ^-^

And also, i've read that you cant decide how to do the gyms x: Whats the order. Type, 1st-8th. Or as someone said, Can I skip around?

and if PS worked here in school. I would be able to make a team xD But it doesnt :/
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 14th March 2013 at 6:05 PM.

Yeah skipping around it perfectly fine and so is using lower tiers

Ok, So until then. I'll be making my teams or trying to at least. ^-^ Cyrius is first when summer comes >:P just because im thinking you'll be using ice and I can work around Ice without Anti-Teaming ^-^

Well this should be fun then, I as the Dancing Leaf of the Sky Clan will train in anticipation of your future challenge to my Fighting type pokemon. Bahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well this should be fun then, I as the Dancing Leaf of the Sky Clan will train in anticipation of your future challenge to my Fighting type pokemon. Bahahaha.
    Fighting? Hmm, Means i cant use Psychic or Flying types or moves. Got you beat ^-^

Fighting? Hmm, Means i cant use Psychic or Flying types or moves. Got you beat ^-^
    Haha, Now that's the attitude I like to see in a challenger, Don't expect me to show you any mercy when we fight, you will see that I am a splendid trainer in the Prime of my Youth hahaha.

Haha, Now that's the attitude I like to see in a challenger, Don't expect me to show you any mercy when we fight, you will see that I am a splendid trainer in the Prime of my Youth hahaha.
    We shall see ^-^

Prime of your youth? o.o Your only like at least 15-22 arent you .-. cause im only 19 and a half ^-^

And I only said "beat" is because sicne joining serebii. I've been looking at the Tiers and thinking about the pokemon. So to me, what I've seen, Fighting will be tough, but not as tough as people would think ^-^
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 14th March 2013 at 7:36 PM.

We shall see ^-^

Prime of your youth? o.o Your only like at least 15-22 arent you .-. cause im only 19 and a half ^-^

And I only said "beat" is because sicne joining serebii. I've been looking at the Tiers and thinking about the pokemon. So to me, what I've seen, Fighting will be tough, but not as tough as people would think ^-^
    Hahahaha true true I am only 21, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the Springtime of my Youth to the fullest! And if you underestimate us, it'll be a sore mistake for you. I find your enthusiasm very refreshing however. Haha

Hahahaha true true I am only 21, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the Springtime of my Youth to the fullest! And if you underestimate us, it'll be a sore mistake for you. I find your enthusiasm very refreshing however. Haha
    Close enough xD I said 15-22

We'll have to see. I might be new but im learning the tiers and everything else fast.

Seeing how you like all this that im saying. You might be a little more trouble then the rest ^-^

wow im only 15 and im better than a lot of you XD go figure :P

Lol wow thanks Cy xD

I lost To C-Demo and His UnDefeatable Hippowdon XD good game

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    I lost To C-Demo and His UnDefeatable Hippowdon XD good game
    confirming gg

Is this a gai sensei reference "Springtime of my Youth" ? haha

@Cyrius, I feel your pain lol

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Nah its cool, i never get frustrated in a battle. im too laid back for that lol XD

anyways im too booked on art requests to battle for the next 5 days, so please dont ask me for a battle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast