View Poll Results: Favorite Region Starter set?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

15 25.00%
  • Johto

5 8.33%
  • Hoenn

20 33.33%
  • Sinnoh

16 26.67%
  • Unova

4 6.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Region Starter set?

Hoenn is without a doubt my favourite, due to the fact it was the first region where a Fire/Fighting combo was unique. Not to mention that the designs were just pure awesome... I couldn't decide between Torchic, Mudkip or Treecko!
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

Johto is definitely my favorite. Right after that is Kanto, then Hoenn, then 6th generation, then Sinnoh, then Unova. That's my order.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I'd say Hoenn for first stages and Sinnoh for fully evolved.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

Kanto -> Johto -> Hoenn -> Sinnoh -> Unova for me. You can't hate on Bulby, Squirts or Char can ya? X and Y will be third for me when it comes out though, maybe even second but doubt it.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

KANTO! A fighting ape and a penguin with a shield suck. Like Tortrerra ( ever erad the disc world series) But he's pretty useless

I'm feeling like Sinnoh.

I have to go ahead and go with Kanto.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 1378 - 6584 - 6284

Dream World Females:
    Starters:
    Legends:

For me its jotoh!>hoenn>kan to>x+y>sinnoh>unova.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Hoenn by far, then Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto, and Unova. I only like the Snivy line and Dewott out of Unova's starters.

Sinnoh's starters are my favorites in terms of design, variety, type combinations, and final evolution designs. Grotle, Prinplup, and Monferno were all lacking in my book but they turned out to be badasses. The only mid-evo designs I ever liked were Kanto's. Wartortle, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon are pretty cool. Never cared for Unova or Johto, starters or their evolutions. Hoenn was great only because of Mudkip and the Torchic line. Treecko is whatever. The XY set are my second favorite based purely on the basics. I'll rank them fully once they evolve.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Sinnoh's starters are definitely my favorites as a set, though none of the three rank terribly high as individual favorites. It's just that all three of them evolve into useful dual types and each of the three plays fairly differently but does whatever they do well, while the rest of the gens all have at least one starter that's sort of meh.

Definitely Sinnoh. All three of them are useful Pokemon with interesting type combinations (well, Infernape's is less interesting, but two Fire/Fighting starters isn't really that bad).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12