Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wich pokémon do you hate the most?

Question Wich pokémon do you hate the most?

I don't like the legendaries( they look awful and come, on play fair and use normal ppokemon)except Zapdos, Articuno, Suicune, Ho-Oh,Mesprit, and Shaymin Sky.

I hate... Baby Pokémon (and I really had to think on that answer, because honestly, I don't think I really hate any Pokémon; just generally dislike or find largely uninteresting). Baby Pokémon are probably at the bottom of the latter category.
    FERROTHORN / ROCKY HELMET OTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Gurdurr.
    Timbur and Conkeldur doesn't looks nice, but Gurdurr is even worse.
    And contrary to Stunfisk, it doesn't have anything interresing about it.

1) Zubat - Hate that cry. Been hearing that cry since the time I entered Mt Moon to the time I exited Mt Coronet.
    2) Scraggy - Just something about expandable pants and the fact that they are used by Team Plasma.

It's not the designs that make me hate them but, more the way the poke's behaviors are presented in the games.

..oh and Watchog. Those eyes give me nightmares >.<

Dwebble and Crustle. I hate everything about them. >_<

Terrakion,Zubat,Charizard(I know I'm gonna get heat for this...no pun intended), Serperior, Ferrothorn, Gliscor, and *growls* Whimsicott...

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges Won:

Baby pokemon are the only ones I dislike. I don't hate any pokemon, but I dislike the designs of the baby pokemon, except for azuril and igglybuff.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I hate everything about Mr. Mime. I know, haters gonna hate, but I can't stand that thing in any shape or form.

I usually don't hate, but surely I have dislikes like Jigglypuff line, Jynx, rattata line.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I don't really hate any Pokemon but I do happen to dislike some

-Burmy: Pretty useless and are only special to appear in any area
    -Combee: Esp. the males.D:
    -Spinda: Hoenn's Route 113's full of them in these grass patches.
    -Machamp: Dynamic Punch Spammage
    -Swablu: I tried training one at a weak level and it's really hard TBH due to sucky moves like Fury Attack
    -Piplup: Anime-wise, I would rather listen to Lavender Town music at full blast than hearing it speak.>_<
    -Feebas: Hard to find due to the dumb tiles and if it doesn't evolve to Milotic than it's usleless, on offense to my level 66. Feebas fromRuby although I can still evolve her in Black Version.
    -Kami Trio: I prefer the Musketdeer trio/quartet over these guys, this trio feels unnecessary to have around.
    -Buneary: I don't care on how ppl find it cute over Dawn's Buneary hitting on Pikachu, to me, I think it's a little over the top, like Amy Rose to Sonic.-.-
    -Emboar: Prefer its pre-evos over and I don't think it's that good in battle.:/

I don't really hate any Pokemon, but I dislike Burmy for sure. That thing is hideous. Oh, and Jynx is creepy as hell.

I don't really hate any Pokemon. But my least favorite is Kricketot I guess. Most useless starter Bug imo.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceDone View Post
    Oh, and Jynx is creepy as hell.
    THIS! I hate Jynx with a passion she creeps me out soo much, always has. There are lots of other pokemon I hate, but I've covered them in other threads before, go check those out.
    I can smell u

Jynx is by far my most hated Pokemon. Just... WHY?!
    A close second would be the Kami Trio.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I don't get why everyone has a problem with Jynx? I've ued her in 1st through 3rd gen and she's awesome.
    I for got to add Jirachi and Blissey on my list

I think I like every Pokemon, except for Illumise and Volbeat, because they're really ugly and stupid.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Credit to EpicJirachiFan for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    I think I like every Pokemon, except for Illumise and Volbeat, because they're really ugly and stupid.
    I agree, I've always considered Volbeat & Illumise just about the pinnacle of ugliness lol.
    I can smell u

For me, hate is too strong a word. I appreciate just about every Pokemon, even if I dislike them. But one Pokemon I dislike is Beheeyem. Its design is just too bizzare for me.
    Current Y Team:

glad you asked >:-)
    first of all I really, really, really hat arceus!!! he's ugly looks like s h i t. he thinks he's the god of pokemon but he is the weakest and dumbest pokemon evaaar!!!
    also I hate brelooms!
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    first of all I really, really, really hat arceus!!! he's ugly looks like s h i t. he thinks he's the god of pokemon but he is the weakest and dumbest pokemon evaaar!!!
    also I hate brelooms!
    Actually, he has the highest BST of any pokemon,and the ability to be whatever type he wants.... i agree with you on Breloom though
    I can smell u

also I hate brelooms!
    Love th Breloom, embrace the Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Love th Breloom, embrace the Breloom
    More importantly though, love the Arceus, embrace the Arceus
    I can smell u

But I can say this, nothing is more annoying than the paraflinchers *glares at Jirachi and Togekiss* Makes you wanna throw your DS to a wall

No he doesn't; Arceus doesn't talk, and nobody ever calls him "the God of All Pokémon" except for fans who misinterpret the mythology. And in terms of Base Stat Totals, he is the strongest.
    FERROTHORN / ROCKY HELMET OTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Jigglypuff. And I really don't know why. I just can't stand it.

The loud minority, speaks for a different majority.

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too †
    I have OFFICIALLY claimed Meowstic!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast