Thread: Will these warnings prevent me from getting a shiny?

Default Will these warnings prevent me from getting a shiny?

My Sapphire version says "The internal battery has run dry. The game can be played. Clock based events will no longer occur." My Ruby version says "The save file will be loaded. The game can be played." I'm wondering if it will stop me from getting a shiny, because I've been hunting a while, and I'm not sure if it's bad luck or something else.

Yeah, you still can. That's like saying you will stop running into wild Pokémon or be unable to run into the same Pokémon with different natures, or of different genders once the internal battery has run dry. It just affects time-based events like growing berries, getting a lottery ticket, and seeing Mirage Island (I think). And as far as I know, it doesn't affect the odds of finding a shiny.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I heard Emerald's RNG is different somehow, than R/S/ Would it affect in those cases?
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 has been confirmed!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

It shouldn't

Be patient. Its very rare to find a shiny. Try hard and you'll succeed

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator