Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Procrastination!

I'll post here tomorrow
    I procrastinate whenever I'm on here
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I do have an agenda book (my school gives them out to all students), but I often forget to look in it, and sometimes even forget to write my assignments in it ^^;
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    I do have an agenda book (my school gives them out to all students), but I often forget to look in it, and sometimes even forget to write my assignments in it ^^;
    This always happens to me
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I'm procrastinating right now by reading this thread. Ironic, isn't it?
    I'm a good student, it's just forcing myself to hunker down and actually do the work that's required of me is the difficult part. I don't have the best attention span anymore and get easily distracted and bored... And the work is starting to pile up. I have coursework due for both my Art and Photography subjects and I know it's bound to turn into a repeat of last year's Graphic coursework - which I kept putting off until the very last minute, like right when it needed to be handed in to be marked - unless I do something to sort it out. I find it really difficult to turn my attention from other things, since anything sounds better than doing work, and I could really do with sorting out this problem but I have no idea how. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Iristle View Post
    I'm procrastinating right now by reading this thread. Ironic, isn't it?
    I'm a good student, it's just forcing myself to hunker down and actually do the work that's required of me is the difficult part. I don't have the best attention span anymore and get easily distracted and bored... And the work is starting to pile up. I have coursework due for both my Art and Photography subjects and I know it's bound to turn into a repeat of last year's Graphic coursework - which I kept putting off until the very last minute, like right when it needed to be handed in to be marked - unless I do something to sort it out. I find it really difficult to turn my attention from other things, since anything sounds better than doing work, and I could really do with sorting out this problem but I have no idea how. >.<

You're not alone, dude, I'm the same exact way, I get you completely
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

I'm procrastinating right now, I need to put 2 even t's into my phone so I don't forget about doing stuff to and for my friends and I need to do homework

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Well since it's been three days since I frist saw this thread before I commented on it... I'd say I'm good at procrastination!

I procrastinate A LOT. My parents often yell at me for it, but since I'm the only boy out of my 4 sisters, the worst punishment I've ever gotten was my 3ds getting taken away for a month or so.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Ytterbium70 View Post
    I procrastinate A LOT. My parents often yell at me for it, but since I'm the only boy out of my 4 sisters, the worst punishment I've ever gotten was my 3ds getting taken away for a month or so.
    Well you may be different, but for me that's a pretty bad punishment ha ha...
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

I used to procrastinate really bad, I would hold off major projects till the last 2 days before it's due.
    I still do procrastinate but now I'm methodical about it, and I've gotten really good at it.

But I'm procrastinating right now, I should be putting in my application for the USCG but I'm nervous so I'm telling myself to hold it off.

video games of all sorts, my phone, and this site procrastinate me from doing homework lol. i used to be an A+ student now i dropped to a C- D+ dude :/ im getting better though. im now C+ student (not that better but its something xD)

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

I was going to post in this thread in February.
    But I am now older thus wiser, making the wait worth it.

I should post something about my procrastination habits....Eh....I'll do it some other time *stares off into space thinking about bacon, ham and bacon sandwiches* Mmmmm....Bacon..

Its not as much procrastination as I can't concentrate on my work sometimes, and i can't get to and spend all day on serebii...
    Yeah thats procrastination.. sigh
    Recently I've been trying to procrastinate as much, as you know, HS...
    Not yet fixed thou.. I'll type in the last few letters later
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Yeah... like so many other people on here, if I'm on Serebii then I'm usually procrastinating when I should be doing homework, essays, stuff like that. It's an unavoidable truth of being a stressed teenager who has had pretty much enough of school and life. That's why I play video games.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I am procrastinating right at this very moment, despite the fact that there are three essays that I could potentially be working on right now.

One of the things that I find interesting about me and procrastination is that even when I only hae one little worksheet for homework, and/or I have to do something later at night, both of which apply to me right now, I still procrastinate.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I procrastinate all the time, everywhere. I waste time online and do homework very late at night, sometimes very early in the morning. But I'm basically a nerd so I don't really need to study anyway :P

I am a master procrastinater, but I have purposefully kept my amateur status so I can compete in the procrastination olympics. The only problem is that it the people who set it up keep moveing back to a later date.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

I hardly ever procrastinate.. Until there's something really, really important to do.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelKing 2012 View Post
    I hardly ever procrastinate.. Until there's something really, really important to do.
    And also if there's something that has to be done for the next day.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Ah, that was a good episode of Spongebob...

If there's something I procrastinate on a lot, it's reading. Even if I have to read the book for an assignment, I can't help but put it off sometimes even to the point that I don't read it at all. Thank God for SparkNotes.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Like others in this thread I am procrastinating right now

It's a very bad habit of mine but I've become a bit better at getting things done sooner rather than later. I find that doing work while still at school is helpful because then I'm less likely to be distracted with things like TV and videogames.

That's my favorite thing about living on my own so far. I've been procrastinating cleaning my apartment for 2 months now, and there's no one who even knows.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast