Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are Pokemon everyone wants?

Quote Originally Posted by 1a2s3d416 View Post
    I'm looking to fill out my Pokedex in Black. I need a Thundurus and a Rufflet. Does anyone know where there are people I can ask to trade with?
    You can ask to trade here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum
    You can also find threads for the Rufflet/Braviary and Thundurus lines if you go to the the Unova families section of that Trade Forum.

On topic, I think that many people seem to want Lucario/Zoroark and the starters of Hoenn, especially since they are quite difficult to get now without trading.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    You can ask to trade here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum
    You can also find threads for the Rufflet/Braviary and Thundurus lines if you go to the the Unova families section of that Trade Forum.

On topic, I think that many people seem to want Lucario/Zoroark and the starters of Hoenn, especially since they are quite difficult to get now without trading.
    Actually you can catch a Riolu in the wild at the very start of White/Black 2
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Actually you can catch a Riolu in the wild at the very start of White/Black 2
    Yeah, I was referring to the difficulty of obtaining Hoenn starters.
    Since you can only get one from Steven Stone upon defeating Red in HG/SS, so without trading it's quite hard to get all 3.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Everyone wants a lvl 9 and under legendary
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Shiny Eevee... +drool

Magnemite. Everyone's after magnemites.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Well, all can say that overrated pokemon is my answer to this thread.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

le_troll_faceXD

Lol,he got banned. ^
    (The troller got trolled)
    Well,a pokemon I always wanted was is Mewtwo. To be honest,I never caught him.
    When I was young,I never knew how to get to his cave...because that person wont let me in...-_-;
    And since then,I never had a pokemon FR/LG game ever again.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Everyone wants a lvl 9 and under legendary
    they dont actually want it they are just trying to show their pkmn off
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

Everyone would love to have a Moxie Adamant natured Salamence. Shininess is also a plus.

Pokemon that are in the other version, example a Pokemon Black Player may want Rufflet

Starters, Shinies, DW pokemon, legendaries are also in high demand.

I'm always looking for shinies and will pretty much breed or trade anything to get it. But all in all I just like to trade. I noticed a lot of people are looking for Nincada or Deoxys so many Deoxys.
    My Shiny list has grown more than the sig can handle. No biggie I'm a shiny hunter and proud of my many many shinies. I'm always looking for more to complete my shiny living pokedex. I know it sounds crazy but I'm up to 16 boxes. I do have many extra shinies that I'm willing trade for ones I'm missing. My top ten shinies I'm looking right now are: 1) Weedle 2) Drowzee 3) Natu 4) Regice 5)Plusle 6) Groundon 7) Torkoal 8)Snubbull 9) Cobalion 10) Klefki. I need many more but I figure listing a few wouldn't hurt.

Version exclusives are often in demand by people who want to make a 'living Dex' (1 of every Pokemon stored in their PC) or just complete the National Dex. Those are the first thing you should look out for in the Trade forum. Dream World ability Pokemon, Legendaries and event Pokemon are the next easiest thing to provide. That should probably be enough to fill your Dex. If you want to get your hands on Pokemon with 'perfect' stats or a shiny quality, you can get into breeding/shiny hunting yourself to breed/catch your own; or you can specialize and trade. People often look for DW Ability, Nature, Egg moves and in some cases Hidden Power; then into IV for their priority stats, and then into 'flawless' Pokemon (maximum IV's in all stats).

Well this can be separated into categories as shown:

Favorites: Quite self explanatory, every Pokemon fan has at least one or more favorite Pokemon and we all want maybe those Pokemon on our team. Another sub category can be applied for the competitive scene in which players use there favorite sets for the competitive field in let's say Rain Team Pokemon for example, some favorites include Dragonite, Kabutops and Keldeo. I know that using your favorites in the competitive scene may not sound cool but that depends on the person, what if the player likes every Pokemon or wants to use the ones to suceed in battle? We all have different tastes in them.

Pokedex: Some fans like the task of completing there Pokedex so they aim for every Pokemon to have there information filled into the Pokedex thus earning there achievement.

Flawless IVs: This is where the RNGing field takes place. Having to breed/catch for the IVs we want can be intimidating to some people, that's why RNG mechanics were discovered by the players so they could use an alternative to get the perfect Pokemon they desire instead of having to do what non-RNGers experience.

Shinies: Not everyone enjoys using/collecting Pokemon with there default color so they instead go for there sparkling alternate shiny forms. Some just go in the grass and random encounter until there target is found, others will breed their way until a Shiny hatches, and others instead will RNG a Shiny got themselves without all that hassle.

Pokemon with certain abilities/moves/EVs: This includes Dream World abilities, Egg moves, or certain EVs applied to a Pokemon. IVs I already covered in the previous part of the post.

Events: Rare sights, a lot if not everyone wants an Event Pokemon for their collection/team. And it's a plus that Trade Shops in SPPF and other websites are luckily to have these. Either they want to wait for the release date of the Event Pokemon or they want to find someone/somewhere to get the event that hasn't hit there homeland (assuming the Pokemon they trade is legal), events are another target of what some fans want to search for.

Other: Including version exclusives, breeding partners, RNG tools, etc can be the ones that people may need for the above.

i'd say zoroark. i dk why but he's the one everyone loves. shinies are OF COURSE the most wanted. eevees and...oh zekrom. that's my opinion.
    Here is my pokemon white fc.

2924-4835-5101 name: Soul(with a star)

give me a message if you have your code too so i can add you back

Name: Green Diamond
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Arceus. Nuff said.

Everyone wants it just so they can pwn other wi-fi battlers.

Judging by the people who frequent the gts... level 9 dialga's.

Eevee, Feebas, any shiny 'mon

Adamant Gyarados/Dragonite/Garchomp/Tyranitar are also very wanted.

Any rare Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, or Event Legendaries.

As well as DW Females, and Pokemon bred for their natures and IVs.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    What about Hail teams? I know they're not used very often, but I always wondered why Ice types were so underrated. Ice is strong against two of the most overused types: Ground and Dragon. ...But then again, it's weak to fighting, which is another overused type.
    The many weakneses including Rock which is a biggie. Mono-Ice teams usually consist of the same Pokémon everytime (Abomasnow, Cloyster, Crygonal, Froslass, Kyurem, and Mamoswine).

The dudette everyone wants always has their Dream World ability. As for the GTS, don't Pokémon get deleted if you leave them up for too long? Speaking of which, I got someone's shiny Ursaring (it had an Adamant nature so I struck lucky) off the GTS for my level 5 Thundurus (the level of the Pokémon you get from the Dream Radar is dependent on the number of badges you have).
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Level 9 and under Zekrom.

Saaatoshi!

I found offering spiritomb a good way to snag stuff on gts.

He's super difficult to get in game, but npcs usually have one to at least see.

Everyone wants a shiny Lopunny! And A shiny Gardevoir too!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12