Thread: Enquete: what kind of pokemon trainer are you?

Post Enquete: what kind of pokemon trainer are you?

Hey hello dear trainer how are you doing today good? With me is great and good today dear trainers. I want to know what kind of pokemon trainer you are and that why I make a question enquete about it dear trainers. Please read mine question and make some profile about it okay dear trainers and please introduce yourself firstly then answer the questions about it dear trainers. Okay here we go and I want make the question list then I want let you know about mine trainer guide, how I am dear trainers, okay here we go.

»What type (element) you always use?«
    • Bug.
    • Dark.
    • Dragon.
    • Electro.
    • Fight.
    • Fire.
    • Flying.
    • Ghost.
    • Grass.
    • Ground.
    • Ice.
    • Normal.
    • Poison.
    • Psychic.
    • Rock.
    • Steel.
    • Water.

You must select from 2 to 12 types that you can use it dear trainers. Okay I want to tell you about the mine element where I can find some elemetal balance on mine team where I can battle to mine opponent's elemetal team dear trainer. They are now these elemental balance from mine team and they are 6 pokemons and mine elemetal balance is on 9 elements dear trainers. Okay I want to tell you what they are now. The elemental balance 9 from mine 6 pokemons are: Dark, Steel, Ground, Fight, Fire, Electro, Grass, Dragon and Flying elemental balance with mine 6 pokemons dear trainers, how about you dear trainers?

»What is the important thing that you must train your pokemons status?«
    • HP (Health)
    • Attack.
    • Defence.
    • Special attack.
    • Special defence.
    • Speed.
    • Everything in balance.

Okay at this one, you must tell me what you want to look at most out on your training session of your pokemon dear trainers. You train more HP, Attack or something else to train mostly dear trainers. Okay if you ask me what I train mostly, well I train not one thing to make stronger then other and mine training session is relaxed and everything in balance dear trainers. That's impossible I know, but I want to try to get one pokemon someday on balance and everything in balanced level of status. How about you dear trainers?

»How kind are you against your pokemons?«
    • Soft trainer.
    • Kind trainer.
    • Nice trainer.
    • Relaxed trainer.
    • Angry trainer.
    • Diehard trainer.

Okay this is the last question on mine enquete I quess, okay on this one you must tell me how trainer you are are you nice, kind or soft trainer or you're just angry and diehard trainer like Gary and Paul dear trainers, please tell me okay dear trainers how trainer you are? Okay if you ask me I'm very relaxed trainer dear trainers. I give all mine love and spend more enough time to mine lovely and sweet pokemon to train and they give me the power of balance dear trainers. How about you dear trainers?

I love water and dragon types, I train special attack, and I am a relaxed trainer.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I love water and dragon types, I train special attack, and I am a relaxed trainer.
    Okay dear trainer Dragontail, so you're the water and dragon pokémon trainer who gives more training to the special attack. Don't you ever train the other pokémon types and status to make your pokémon team on more balanced, to make your team balanced and strongest pokémon team that we can ever seen on the pokémon world dear trainer Dragontail if I may ask to you? I see that's perfect and I have a team and I trained my team with my knowledge on the elements of Dark, Steel, Ground, Fire, Fight, Dragon, Fly and Grass. So on that elements I like Fire and Grass the mostly, because they gives more power and balance to my team. I have trained my team mostly on Speed status and I'm a kind trainer, but relaxed trainer like you either dear trainer Dragontail. Thankies very much for fill my enquete and link this enquete to your friends on your friendlist around this serebii forum dear trainer Dragontail okay, hope that I have more informations from the trainers around here to fill this enquate questions!

I'm not particularly attached to any one type, but having Ground-types and Grass-types never hurt anyone.

I train my Pokemon according to what stats they use, so generally either offensive stat + Speed or HP + defense/s.

I treat them like the strings of binary they are.

Don't call me "dear."

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Fire
    Dark
    Steel

Attack

Nice
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I'm more a balanced trainer. I usually have a fire, water, electric and then either a dragon, fighting, grass or bug, dark, or psychic type - or ones with dual types.

Well for pokemon that excel in attack I look into that stat and usually speed and both defenses. And the same goes for Sp Att pokemon.

I'm more relaxed, but at times I get angry when I get confused or a move misses more than twice in a row with a high accuracy
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Water/Dragon/Psychic
    Usually attack/special attack
    relaxed and nice...until I face something annoying like paraflinchers or terrakion
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I'd really use any type, and I usually care about my pokemon team. I also love using favorites!
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

I have a general rule about all my teams containing at least one Fire-type and at least one Ghost-type. I also normally use Ground-types and Water-types. I normally train Defense/Sp. Defense and HP, and don't worry about Speed and Attack/Sp. Attack all that much. I would think of myself as kind to my Pokemon.
    - The whole Stallrein thing? He does it better.

I'm usually into a varied team, but I enjoy using bug type teams also.