Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were to have any superpower what would it be and why.

Default If you were to have any superpower what would it be and why.

If I were to have any superpower it would be the power of gravity and the power of metals and minerals and superhuman senses and durability. The reason why I want the power of gravity is because I get to bend and control the very essence of the universe, but the down side to it is that I could accidently create a black hole that can suck the planet and crush it under its immense gravitational density. The reason why I also want the power of metals and minerals is that I can turn any part of my body into one of the metals and minerals in the periodic table or even all of them at once, and create new metals and minerals and also mould them into objects like blades or shoot them like projectiles. Finally I want superhuman senses and durability because then I can sense any danger nearby and the power of durability so I can take a freaking nuclear blast to the face and still stay alive.

Created by Inferno Productions

If you were to control gravity you wouldn't have to worry about black holes, as you could basically control them.

If i were to have superpowers first i would pick immortality as i would no longer have death under any circumstances.
    Then i would wish for Umbrakinesis, the power over darkness/shadows because it is one of my favorites.
    However i would say it wouldn't be as great as gravity as you could control several stuff, so i would then as final choose control over existence. All that is.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

I would have the poer to morph into anything or anyone, changing my appearance, physical ability, and even age. That way I could live forever by morphing into a younger version of myself.

If I couldn't have that, it'd be a toss-up between invisibility and teleportation, 'cause I'd love to be invisible since I could get away with so much, but teleportation would make my life so easy. I'd probably end up never exercising or something, s I guess I'd go for invisibility.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Just the ability to control fire. I don't like to have many powers
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Read minds when I choose to. At all times would be really annoying but to know what people are thinking when I want to could be useful in life :P

GodDamnZilla

Reality Warping, period. Whatever I want to do, I get to do >=D
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

I have thought about this question before. Some cool powers would be:

Unlimited Regenerative powers: Never age, never get sick, be immortal.

Weather Control: Be able to help people worldwide who are having drought, floods, blizzards, etc.

Flight: Just a personal favorite. I have always wanted to be able to fly.

Psychic powers: Being able to read minds and mind control would be useful. You could definitely get a FBI/CIA job with powers like that lol.

I think I would want weather control though. It would be awesome to have powers like that.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Mind Control. Plain and simple.

Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

The ability to control emotions, near and far. That way, I can get away with a few things > though never unethical...
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

i would be, infvisibel bc it's gcool
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Control time however I feel like it. naturally that comes with immortality since I can remove myself from aging

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    If I were to have any superpower it would be the power of gravity and the power of metals and minerals and superhuman senses and durability. The reason why I want the power of gravity is because I get to bend and control the very essence of the universe, but the down side to it is that I could accidently create a black hole that can suck the planet and crush it under its immense gravitational density. The reason why I also want the power of metals and minerals is that I can turn any part of my body into one of the metals and minerals in the periodic table or even all of them at once, and create new metals and minerals and also mould them into objects like blades or shoot them like projectiles. Finally I want superhuman senses and durability because then I can sense any danger nearby and the power of durability so I can take a freaking nuclear blast to the face and still stay alive.
    By looking at my reply it seems that I basically can create a new big bang, meaning that I hold the power of the universe.

I gave this one a lot of thought long ago, and I decided memory manipulation (wiping AND creating new memories) would be totally awesome!
    Yes, I know it's creepy to worm yourself into others' lives, but if you're able to plan everything ahead of time, the potential is infinite. From the simple task of getting $100 your friend "remembers borrowing" from you, to people suddenly forgetting why they're mad at you, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    I have thought about this question before. Some cool powers would be:

Unlimited Regenerative powers: Never age, never get sick, be immortal.

Weather Control: Be able to help people worldwide who are having drought, floods, blizzards, etc.

Flight: Just a personal favorite. I have always wanted to be able to fly.

Psychic powers: Being able to read minds and mind control would be useful. You could definitely get a FBI/CIA job with powers like that lol.

I think I would want weather control though. It would be awesome to have powers like that.
    Immortality is bad imo
    You never age and you cant die and slowly as your relatives die and you just have a feeling to kill yourself, to go back to where your family lives,
    but that won't be possible

The power of molecular reconfiguring. I mean if I can't get a girlfriend I might as well have the power to make myself invisible and gaseous at the same time.
    BLAH

I would want the ability to morph into any human/animal (real or imaginary), the ability to steal and manipulate souls (or life energy), telekinesis, and the ability to fly.

Damn, its hard: Flying, healing, freezing time/going back in time... I can't choose between them coz I love to have all! Especially sorcery! nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 12th March 2013 at 7:43 AM.

The ability to forget and remember at will.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The ability to forget and remember at will.
    I have that forget one. I forget easy as heck. Used to just forget about bad memories, but now my brain's all f'ed up >.> nya~

Quote Originally Posted by Dane12 View Post
    Immortality is bad imo
    You never age and you cant die and slowly as your relatives die and you just have a feeling to kill yourself, to go back to where your family lives,
    but that won't be possible
    I can see good things and bad from immortality. Yes you would have to see the people you love now eventually die, but you would also get to see new family members born. Your family would never die off completely (unless something unexpected happened). Plus you get to see all the famous people, get to see all the upcoming technological advancements, be there for all the historical events, be there when they come up with new cures for fatal illnesses like cancer, AIDS, etc. I think it would be fasinating to be immortal or even live 300 years. There would be SO much to see and hear about.

I know what you're saying though. I am very close to all of my family and friends and I wouldn't want to see ALL of them pass away. Plus I don't handle death very well.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

I would want to control time. It would be awesome to travel to the past and future. I would also want telekinesis and flight.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kari~ View Post
    I would want to control time. It would be awesome to travel to the past and future. I would also want telekinesis and flight.
    If you control the boundary of time you can disrupt the time flow of the universe causing unnatural disasters which can tear the time space continuum, which is very dangerous.

X-ray vision for... inappropriate reasons.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Clearly Mega Ampharos has been sharing its beauty secrets with Altaria.

Change into everything i would want. Celebi, or a bird or an x-ray machine

The ability to fly; seriously, give me a set of wings, and I will be damn happy.

However, a good substitute would be invisibility. I love both pranking people, and being alone: invisibility could enable me to jump out on people, and even spook 'em with the old "ghost" façade... and could also hide me when I'm in a "leave me alone" mood. Which is pretty often.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast