Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you were to have any superpower what would it be and why.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I would like to have the power of cloning. So if my regular self doesn't want to go to school, I'll just send a clone.

Nobody would know!
    The clone wouldn't want to go to school either. :/

To fly. I really frickin wish I could fly aha
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    So do I. xD

I also want to control ELECTRICITY. Which is different from Lightning. :P lol.
    They're the same thing because they both use electrons. If you don't know about electrons then let me tell you that they are little particles of energy which you can find in a atom's shell. They weigh 0.0005 and they have -ve (minus charge).

Created by Inferno Productions

Control of time. Not time travel. But the ability to control the continuing of time, to speed up and slow down time. But not just in general. I'm talking about being able to do that withing a selected space. Maybe put a slowed time-space around everyone and everything but me. It would be like having super speed. Or Slowing down time just around me, so I can get a few extra hours of sleep. That would be power.

Edit: Wait, I meant speeding time around me to get more sleep. Cause if I speed time around me, more hours pass by in my bubble than outside. Yeah, yeah, that right there.
    Last edited by Search_Ops_TeamD; 5th April 2013 at 5:54 AM.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

I want to be able to shoot out Kryptonite lasers and be made out of Kryptonite, maybe then Superman would die and not come back to life.

Invisibility or shape shifting. Either way I get to confuse people, which is fun to do.

The ability to understand how anything around me works and to be able to then replicate it, by choice. That way, if anyone else asked for a power and received it, I would just sit and watch them use the power, and slowly learn how to do it myself.

Intutitve Aplitude I think it is called. I got the idea off Heroes
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Some sort of psychic power would be great, such as mind control. I could conquer the entire world with that ability.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Invisibility or flying for me. I'd love being invisible and just stalking everyone and being places I shouldn't. And I love the feeling of air in my face so flying would just be beast

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123