Thread: Ash's Butterfree

Default Ash's Butterfree

I thought, wouldn't be cool if Ash' Butterfree an pink Butterfree are flying over in an random episode from gen VI
    Butterfree and Pink Butterfree wanted to stay with Ash and Ash uses them both (or only Butterfree) in the league.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

I don't think that they would bring back his butterfree agree all this time since was released so long ago and he only had it got like 20 episodes.

Did he really use out in the lindigo eague?

Nice for the long term fans but otherwise I think it'd be a novelty lost on most. If Butterfree was going to make a comeback it should've been ages ago.

Ash did bring up Butterfree back in DP.

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    I don't think that they would bring back his butterfree agree all this time since was released so long ago and he only had it got like 20 episodes.

Did he really use out in the lindigo eague?
    No, but in the first hoenn opening (jp), Ash and May were seen riding the two butterfree
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I think butterfree is dead don't butterflies die after laying eggs?

Fairly positive Buterfree die after mating.
    3DS FC: 4699-5691-3223

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO GET A HOLD OF ME QUICKEST
    Black 2 FC: Pid 1636 3572 7947

That would be nice (not that I watch the anime), but it won't happen.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

I think Butterfree might be mentioned, but I don't think it will return, and to be honest after all this time I don't quite want it to return. It's just been too long, and I doubt Ash would be able to have a real battle with it anymore because of the time space.

it really would be nice if he returned sometime (along with Pidgeot) but you never know...I mean, look how much time apart ash and charaizard have and they still come together and battle
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape will probably never appear again until the end of the series. Even then, it would probably be in a flashback montage of all the Pokemon Ash has owned.
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Acdog View Post
    Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape will probably never appear again until the end of the series. Even then, it would probably be in a flashback montage of all the Pokemon Ash has owned.
    I think this is probably the most likely, as well as the best thing they could do with the minor Pokemon that Ash had for only a few episodes. As well as Pokemon like Kingler which mostly just stayed with Professor Oak.

Lol omg I forgot the rumour that his butterfree died after breeding lol, it was a rumour but the writers did confirm he didn't.

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    I thought, wouldn't be cool if Ash' Butterfree an pink Butterfree are flying over in an random episode from gen VI
    Butterfree and Pink Butterfree wanted to stay with Ash and Ash uses them both (or only Butterfree) in the league.
    The first line might be a cool in-joke for older fans.
    The second line may be going too far.

Fairly positive Buterfree die after mating.
    They don't; that rumor was probably started by a translation error. http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/compar...nto/ep021.html
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

that was first of 2nd season season i guess and it had left ash . well if they had mated and produced new generation then maybe butterfly can return .

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    You're right. It wouldn't be cool.
    Thank arceus for typos. ^^

Two Butterfree, one that he hardly even trained and another that he didn't would be destroyed in a pokemon league competition. Besides that, I like to believe that they're dead.
    e

They showed they remembered Primeape in one of the recent openings so if he returns Butterfree has a chance

Charizard needs to come back, so does pidgeotto. It would be a nice little Easter egg though.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

We need Lapras to return instead... lol
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

^Very true as well. Gary's blastoise came back.

Primeape was just a figment of his memory of Charmander being shown. I don't think he's coming back.

Though I do want a Butterfree episode like Lapras got, as well as Lapras getting another.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Charizard came back!

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    You're right. It wouldn't be cool.
    Thank arceus for typos. ^^

Two Butterfree, one that he hardly even trained and another that he didn't would be destroyed in a pokemon league competition. Besides that, I like to believe that they're dead.
    Sorry, I mean:
    It would be cool, wouldn't it?
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

I want them all to return. Probably stronger than ever.....