Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make an Ad With the Above Poster's Location

Default Make an Ad With the Above Poster's Location

Just a fun simple game I have thought of. Here is how it goes

Have you ever watched TV and saw an advertisement of a location where they try to get you to visit their place on vacation? That location tends to shows you what they have such as attractions and restaurants that hooks you into wanting to book a vacation. For example, California tends to show you their beaches or show you Hollywood and wants you to visit them and have you to want you to meet the actors.

Take that idea and use it here but use the above person's location to create an ad. Lets use my location for example below:

"Feeling kinda down? Need a vacation to a new land that has been discovered? Than Come to Charizard Land New Jersey. We have many flaming attractions which allows you to brefriend the Charizards that live here. Meet our Queen Pamizard, who holds many Pokemon tournaments all year round. She also hosts many beautiful banquets and shows. There are also beautiful beaches where you can enjoy the sun and the waves. So don't waste your summer vacation doing nothing. Come to Charizard land today"

So this is how the game goes. Here are the rules.

1. Be very creative
    2. Do not be offensive with the advertisement. Do not have any bad words
    3. Have Fun!!

Ok here we go since im the first post, I'm the first location
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Ever wanted to have your very own fire-breathing dragon? Well now's your chance at Charizard Land, New Jersey! It's a land filled with Charizard everywhere and you are welcome to keep one! You can get one for your friends too! We have Charizard games everyday to see who's the best Charizard and it never gets cold here! We will ensure no criminal groups will try to do anything with this place! Get your plane ticket here today!

My fluffy wuffy bed. Part of a creepy basement near you.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Come to Chicago Illinois, the place of wonders and dreams, the place of excellent food, and epic pokemon gaming tournaments

Come to Charizard Land New Jersey. If you're tired of Blastoise World New York, and Venusaur Island Florida, then come on down. We have barbecued food, thrill rides, games, and free Charmanders for everyone! So come on down!

No Stealth Rock allowed. :P
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Ever tired staying one place at a time? Well now we've got Everywhere and Nowhere! You can be in all sorts of places to see the world! (We are not responsible for any deaths if we get in any volcanoes by the way) then we can stop and go nowhere! It's a life long adventure! You'll see all the wonderful places on Earth! Call 555-555-555-555-551 now!

My fluffy wuffy bed! Are YOU tired of always not sleeping in other's beds? Do YOU feel like laying on fluff and wuff? Check out My fluffy wuffy bed!
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Fluffy wuffy beds! Fluffy wuffy beds! ONLY 5$ dude. Get it today at your local Big Outlet. Each set sold seperately, batteries not included.

Call now, and you too can get a KORUSAN IS A VERY BAD POSTER T-shirt for $5.99! And become the talk of the forums! Everyone will love your originality and sense of style!

KOURSAN IS A VERY BAD POSTER: A poster town where you want to make sure you have ghost pokemon becuse many awesome Ghost pokemon tournmants are held. We also have many delicate restaurants with delicious foods. If your bored come here our haunted hotels are fun to stay.

Edit: Everywhere and nowhere: A place to dream and only dream to be. Where Munnas and Musharnas take you to an adventure of a lifetime. Call now to receive your free trial.

Tired of never getting to fly? Tired of never seeing two Charizards fight it out? Well then YOU should come to Charizard Land, New Jersey! We have as many Charizards as the ocean has fish! Want to see a Charizard battle? Then come to Charizard Land and watch the Charizards battle in Charizard Stadium! Or you can take a ride on the back of one of our Charizards and fly around! YOU need to come to Charizard Land, New Jersey, TODAY!

Call 1-800-Chr-Land. That's 1-800-247-5263.

Disclaimer: We are not responsible if anyone is A) Eaten by a hungry Charizard. B) Gets lit on fire by a Charizard. C) Gets dropped while flying on a Charizard.

Want the coolest, most powerful dragon as a pet? Don't know where to get it? Come to DragonSpiral Tower! We have all the dragons you can chose from. From Dragon pokemon to non Dragon pokemon. Raise all types of dragons to become the most powerful Dragon Tamer. Start your Dragon Training Now! Call us at 1-800-345-DRAGON

And you think you know everything about New Jersey? Well think again!

This place will burn your wildest fantasy.... and everything you know about jurassic park...

Come to Charizard Land in New Jersey!!! And meet our Queen!!!

Special performance: The fire breather/eater... ToeyJoey from England!!!
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Ever wanted to meet and catch your very own Crobat? Ever wanted to meet one in the wild? You can catch one of a million Zubat, or you can come to Peek-a-Boo Sky, where we're up to the neck in Crobat! Literally! Our friendly atmosphere here will have you coming back again and again. Want Hidden Abilities? Ask for Cutty.

We also inspired a Jimi Hendrix song.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

The Western Front

We're sooo much better than the Eastern Front!

Everywhere and Nowhere, the safehaven for ponies

Chicago - At least we're not Detroit!

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Chicago - At least we're not Detroit!
    Or L.A., Its not as bad people think it is(except the south side, those people are insane)
    If you want to see the great lord Arceus? Well head to the Gates of Dawn! Just a bullet to the head near you.

Chicago - come see the place where Al Capone shot all those people!

(I'm tried not to say it, but I said it. Sorry.)

Ever tired of being at night all the time? Come to the Gates of Dawn! Here you'll experience everlasting dawn! You'll never have to go to school or work again and you always feel like you have just woke up!

tired of your dull bed? Then come visit my fluffy wuffy bed. U'll never get tired of all the fluffy wuffyness my fluffy wuffy bed has to offer. enjoy the epic fluffy wuffyness till your back gets shot. Book your flights now!

You want dragons? Bring a burn heal if you're coming to charizard land.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Ever wanted to taste all the different kinds of bread in the world? Come to 221B Baker St.! All the best bakers live in this street and will love to give you a sample of all their greatest works made of bread! Call 222-222-111-111 now!

Ever wanted to go to sleep with a vanillite?
    Go to my fluffy wuffy bed and anything is possible.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Want delicious baked goods? Then come on over to 221B baker st.!
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast