Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pokémon Harbor Patrol! (776)

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    - Team Rocket got their motto right this episode!
    No they still say it wrong. For whatever reason James keeps saying: "To unite the within our nation" while it should be "To unite all people within our nation"

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    No they still say it wrong. For whatever reason James keeps saying: "To unite the within our nation" while it should be "To unite all people within our nation"
    Of course, for some reason I was looking out for the 'Our' at the end. I knew it was too good to be true .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Oh, it looks like Team Rocket learned how to avoid three consecutive Thunderbolt blows.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I also found it interesting that the Patrol dude said the "Industrial Complex" when he got that call. It would meant to be called "Virbank Complex" in the dub while Industrial is the Japanese name. Funny lil' error. :P

N is freaking awesome, and I'm glad I watched this episode now. Sure some may call it a filler, but it was a really good one for N's development. Just having him around makes it fun to watch. He's surely a favorite character of mine.

Also, I thought Watchog was using Bulk Up when lifting those weights. I don't think I even seen Strength used so recently on the show. That was pretty cool.

I'm so excited for next week, omg!

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This isn't even decent filler, this is just pure laziness on the writer's parts rehashing older episodes.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    This isn't even decent filler, this is just pure laziness on the writer's parts rehashing older episodes.
    And which episode do you think this is a rehash of?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    The Pokémon Water War, The Fire-ing Squad, and any other using Pokemon to rescue people episode. It's plain lazy writing when you're just copying the plots of previous Pokemon episodes.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    You're doing it wrong. If the episode even remotely resembles another, it's a complete rip-off. Remember back when people were saying the Zoroark ep was a rip-off of the island of giant pokemon. They were completely wrong.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Team Rocket are kinda weird in this episode. They seem to be acting somewhat serious like they have been in BW, but they play the role of lazy plot device like many pre-BW episodes. I'm not a big fan of the mix tbh.

Seems the lazy reuse of the motto has caused the dubbing team to lazily reuse the same lines including "you know the drill", "you'll get your fill" and "to unite THE people within our nation." Hopefully the next arc will just have them say the plain motto correctly, at least that way the copy & paste won't seem so bad. Guess it's a lost cause either way because animation reuse seems to be on the rise. Guess they're just going cheap on the remainder of BW and getting ready for XY.

And uh, didn't care for Watchog at all. That part of the story was just the boring "Pokémon of the day has something to prove" plot. I don't really care if it's been done before, I just care that it's boring. Guess we have N to thank for putting even the slightest spin on the formula. It's a much better episode than Light of the Floccessy Ranch, so that's something. Very forgettable given what's about to come though.

Maybe Jessie's Woobat is confirmed to have Hidden Power Fire? When Pikachu dodged multiple Hidden Powers, one of them hit the power generator and set it on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Maybe Jessie's Woobat is confirmed to have Hidden Power Fire? When Pikachu dodged multiple Hidden Powers, one of them hit the power generator and set it on fire.
    No. Everything explodes in the anime. Even Razor Leaf for some reason.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    No. Everything explodes in the anime. Even Razor Leaf for some reason.
    Agreed. But it something explodes randomly, then we have a problem.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

It took them 776 episodes, but Team Rocket has finally learned how to dodge Pikachu thunderbolt. That scene made my day. :')

Wow Team Rocket dodges Thunderbolt that is awesome.

This was an okay episode. A bit disappointed Oshawott had no interest in evolving into Dewott.

I thought that this was an okay episode. At the beginning Ash and co. were talking about the time when they were in PokéStar Studio of Virbank City, but thank goodness they didn't mention the Virbank Gym battle. That was a disappointing Gym battle and it made Ash look weak to Roxie.

I wasn't expecting the fire to be a test for the Harbor Patrol. the Watchog really wanted to help them, but too bad it couldn't help because it had to stay on it's post. Watchog did well in the first two parts of the test, so it could've just learn a new move that's effective against fire.

I liked how N got character development in this episode, it's good to see him realizing that the Pokémon wanted to help people not because they were forced to do it, but because they're really wanted to do it. It made him understand the bond between people and Pokémon.

Even thought Team Rocket got their jetpacks back in this episode, they still got blasted off at the end.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode reminded me a little too much of those Team Wartortle episodes from seasons two and three for me to like it much, but at least it featured character growth for N by showing him that some pokemon are willing to serve humans for the greater good. I also like Oshawott's reaction when watchog stopped him from putting out the fires. LOL

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123