• hitmonlee

4 28.57%
  • hitmonchan

1 7.14%
  • primeape

9 64.29%

Thread: hitmonlee vs hitmonchan vs primeape

Cool hitmonlee vs hitmonchan vs primeape

another vs thread! get ready to argue with yourself with a desciscion because you can only choose 1!
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Someone answer right now or you will feel the wrath of my double battle hitmonlee and hitmonchan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There undeafeted no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Well... I picked Primape... It was always one of my favorite Fighting Pokemon, and those things it wears around its wrists always make it look tough, so... xD

hitmonchan!!! just like it :P
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Why don't u have hitmontop? Tyrogue? Mankey?
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

This is my podium:

Primeape
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan