Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First shiny Pokemon you caught

Red face First shiny Pokemon you caught

So guys which was the first shiny pokemon you caught ??
    My first shiny pokemon was Audino.
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

Zigzagoon in my sapphire. Well, technically my bro caught it, but, it was our game.

Never found even one in my 15 years of playing (I don't count the Red Gyarados).

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

My first shiny was a Seel I caught in Pokemon Firered. I almost killed it with a critical hit LOL

First I saw: Scyther. Crystal Version in Bug Park. I don't wanna talk about it....

First I caught: Ghastly last month, and I bred it myself. 3 eggs later I got a second Ghastly out of sheer luck.
    3DS FC: 4699-5691-3223

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO GET A HOLD OF ME QUICKEST
    Black 2 FC: Pid 1636 3572 7947

Not including the Gyarados, my first shiny was a Red Raticate on silver. I've since lost poor Redrat to internal battery failure, but I chained myself a replacement on platinum.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

My first was Pidgey, and then Zubat but I am not really sure if I can count those because a game shark had been used on that cartridge and I think it may have had some lasting effects. The first one that I know for sure was legitimate was a male Combee in Pearl. I was so angry that it was male, I didn't even want it in my game. I named it ANGST and gave it to my friend.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Psyduck - Firered

Made the huge mistake of evolving it... and then later deleting it permanently from my Pearl save file.

My first was a Goldeen in Silver, before the internal battery went and it couldn't save anymore.

My first of my personal Pokemon comeback (2002-onward) was an Aipom in Colosseum. That was followed quickly by Roselia in Sapphire and Horsea in FireRed, and nothing in the past 6 or 7 years, not even with the PokeRadar.

My first was a shiny Ditto by a waterfall near the Safari Zone in Heartgold.

shiny stantler in gold

i called him rudolph
    my shinies =D

White 2 FRIEND CODE: 0004 1519 9174

im down to trade, battle etc. PM me

my first was a green onix in pokemon silver, at that time i had no idea what a shiny pokemon was and i was just like "OMG THERE'S A GREEN ONIX D:"

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

It was a Rattata I found in Silver

Before I got Poké Balls.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

My first shiny was a Rattata in Leaf Green literally right at the start of the game.
    In the last month I've gotten seriously lucky(not even trying) and found a Luvdisc in Black 2, Snorunt in Platinum, and a Zubat in Soul Silver
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

It was an Onix I found in Union Cave in Crystal.

A Machop I found in Pokémon platinum... man that was great..

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Never found even one in my 15 years of playing (I don't count the Red Gyarados).
    Same here. I figured out of the hundreds of hours I've played that I would have found at LEAST one.

The first Shiny that I ever encountered was a Shuppet in Sapphire, although I didn't have any Poké Balls at the time and boy, did that tick me off. The first Shiny that I ever captured, however, was a Sandile in White. I still have it, and it has since evolved into a nice, big Krookodile. What amuses me about that is that there's an NPC in Nimbasa who wishes to see a Shiny Krokorok, but alas, does not say or give anything to you even if you actually have one.
    Last edited by Endolise; 1st March 2013 at 2:28 AM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubeon View Post
    My first was a Goldeen in Silver, before the internal battery went and it couldn't save anymore.

My first of my personal Pokemon comeback (2002-onward) was an Aipom in Colosseum. That was followed quickly by Roselia in Sapphire and Horsea in FireRed, and nothing in the past 6 or 7 years, not even with the PokeRadar.
    You can find shinies in Colosseum? I never knew that.

Anyways my first shiny info:

First seen: Graveler (Didn't know it was shiny. Long story short, I thought the sparkles were normal in Crystal)
    First owned: Machoke/Machamp (Cousin traded it to me)
    First caught: Meditite (Found it in Platinum)

Later found a few more. Every shiny I have ever owned now do not exist due to my stupidity of erasing the game they were all on.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

A shiny Graveler in Victory Road in Pokemon Crystal
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    You can find shinies in Colosseum? I never knew that.

Anyways my first shiny info:

First seen: Graveler (Didn't know it was shiny. Long story short, I thought the sparkles were normal in Crystal)
    First owned: Machoke/Machamp (Cousin traded it to me)
    First caught: Meditite (Found it in Platinum)

Later found a few more. Every shiny I have ever owned now do not exist due to my stupidity of erasing the game they were all on.
    I didn't realise it was shiny until after I'd purified it (one of the ones that doesn't look very different). It had two yellow orbs spinning around it, that's what tipped me off.

My first shiny was a Tranquill in Black unfortunetly I didn't keep the game, but I've got shiny Hoothoot which I wrote down the amount of ecounters to get until I got it.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
    ??? MM     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Kricketune was my first, apart from red gyarados in Crystal. I had been so frustrated with never getting a shiny in the third gen games, and I thought I'd never get one. When the orange kricketune showed up in my first run-through on Diamond, I was ecstatic.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

My first real one was Geodude in Platinum.

There was that Gyarados, but no one really cares about that one. xD

I got a Zubat on Gold. And as I kid I didn't know why it was green.
    My Shiny list has grown more than the sig can handle. No biggie I'm a shiny hunter and proud of my many many shinies. I'm always looking for more to complete my shiny living pokedex. I know it sounds crazy but I'm up to 16 boxes. I do have many extra shinies that I'm willing trade for ones I'm missing. My top ten shinies I'm looking right now are: 1) Weedle 2) Drowzee 3) Natu 4) Regice 5)Plusle 6) Groundon 7) Torkoal 8)Snubbull 9) Cobalion 10) Klefki. I need many more but I figure listing a few wouldn't hurt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast