Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First shiny Pokemon you caught

Quote Originally Posted by wiccan11 View Post
    I got a Zubat on Gold. And as I kid I didn't know why it was green.
    At least you didn't think that your game was corrupted, which is a surprisingly common assumption that people make when they encounter a Shiny Pokémon for the first time.

You'd think the sparkle animation would be more indicative of the fact that it's special. :P
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Female Drowzee in Crystal, just outside of Goldenrod (Route 34). I remember when she popped out thinking "That thing's colour is weird--I'm gonna catch it!". Later, (aside from the Red Gyarados that everyone gets, thus it doesn't count), I found a shiny Diglett (in Diglett's Cave, naturally) and a Raticate between Ecruteak and Olivine (the route with the Miltank). I was quite lucky with Shinies in Crystal. I didn't catch another until late into Platinum (At the Battle Frontier). It was a shiny Illumise. In white, I found a Shiny Amoongus and a Shiny Darumaka. In Black Two, I find Shinies every five days (seriously, I look on their caught date and every single one of them were caught five days apart).

~Nimh
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

My first shiny (not counting red Gyrados) was Machoke caught in Cerulean Cave in LeafGreen. I was absolutely shocked because I just thought I would never come across a shiny. I had already been lucky enough to randomly catch PokeRus.
    Face-Offer #8
    alto sax
    mY oh mY I love Pokémon Y.

It was 31st June 2012. I was trying my hand at 'mming' with Zorua. It was at 467 eggs, and i was demotivated and accidently entered a shaking grass patch on route 13 (dunno why i was hatching there). The sparkles went off and i screamed, then i realised it was an emolga. Not too bad, its a shiny.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Shiny Male Tranquil which I made it have Pokerus, after a trade with somebody and got the Pokemon Yellow legit starter, Pika, the Raichu, with Pokerus. That was actually awesome and VERY random because of how you can't really get shinies. I found it in the dark tall grass with a Seviper and that Tranquil. Now I got a Shiny Dratini from beating Benga in White Treehollow 2 male shinies. One that HAD Pokerus, and the other WITH Pokerus.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

(Not counting red Gyrados) was a Rattata in LG. I was just starting over in the game and I wanted to train my Charmander, So I was next to the Viridian City path where you face your Rival after you get your 8th badge before the Elite 4. It was like lvl 4. I was talking to my friend on the phone and my Gameboy Sp Froze before I could save it Q_Q I was SOOOO F***** mad D:< Other then that, Yesterday was a Shiny Metapod in HG without even trying to find it

The first shiny pokemon I saw was a shiny onyta in pearl. I didn't catch it because I already caught one >.> The first one I caught was a shiny cascoon in emerald 2 and a half years ago. I wasn't stupid and did catch it even though I had one.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Noctowl in Gold/Silver.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Mine was Ralts.
    It wasn't my first encouter though...
    That's a different and frustrating story. xD
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Mine was an Ursaring in SoulSilver. Lime green bears get your attention lol!

A Pidgey on SoulSilver. Funny enough, it was during a pasty eating competition my uncle participated in. Opened my love for the pigeon Pokémon.

Saaatoshi!

Tentacruel on Gold, I think.

Chingling in Diamond version. It was the second shiny I had ever seen and the second one I had seen that day haha. The first one was a Graveler that self-destructed Idk why I didn't just use the master ball I had.

Outside of the freebie Shiny Gyarados from Gold, the first shiny I have caught was a Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone in my LeafGreen game.

Mine was a Roselia in Pokemon Ruby. I just found it at complete random. I was shocked to say the least. I eventually ported it up to Black and now my little NARIKO (that's what I named it for some reason) is a level 62 Shiny Roserade who kicks a ton of ***.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Mine was a Litwick in Black 2. I'd planned on shiny hunting which is kind of what made me really get into the pokemon games, but this one I found while EV training my Umbreon during my playthrough, so it was a complete surprise.

Currently, it sits in my PC box. I don't really like Litwick/Evos much, but I do like the shiny form a lot more...Except that as a Chandelure, it's fire and eyes turn to regular fire colors...Lame =.=
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

My first, that wasn't a trade (Umbreon) or the Gyarados, was a shiny Boldore in my Pokémon White =D
    Pokémon White 2 plan|

SS: |

Hunting:

Egg count: 420

A Seedot in Ruby that I found within 30 minutes of restarting the game. I had no idea why it looked different at the time, but man, I was excited to catch it. Unfortunately I have the sneaking suspicion that I may have saved over the Colosseum file I had transferred it to many years ago. : (

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Except Gyarados a pink Golbat in Silver or Gold. I think it was in Silver. It must have been in 2001 or 2002. Then Bellsprout in Pearl in 2009 and Watchog this year in Black 2.
    Last edited by Cetra; 8th March 2013 at 8:11 PM.
    Hisashiburi da na poketo monsta toreina!

Poketo monsta no tatakau?

Friend Code:

Cecelia Black 2 - 228058814990
    Cecelia Black - 266614694116
    Cecelia SoulSilver - 253660467378
    Cecelia Pearl - 099000470545

Pokémon Pearl: Pokédex: Seen: 493/Caught: 493, Hours: 670
    Started: June 2nd 2009

Pokémon Black 2: Pokédex: Seen 649/Caught: 649, Hours: ~ 170
    Started: October 11th 2012

Pokémon Master Cecelia - she wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

Mine was a spinarak when playing silver on my gameboy
    Had no idea what was wrong with it but I caught it anyway
    Never evolved it but got it too level 100.
    Sadly I lost the game.....
    But I traded for one as soon as I got soul silver and started with her and my chickorita

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

it was a dusclops. caught it on my diamond version after getting a shiny patch at a pokéradar streak of 7 ^^
    unfortunately I traded it away on the gts >.<
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

The first I ever encountered was a shiny Milotic in Emerald's Battle Pike, but you can't catch the wild Pokemon in there. The first that I caught was a Croagunk in Pearl.
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

Actually mine was in Heart Gold like 2 months ago. I was in the Bug Catching contest where I was looking for a sycther. I found a female one and got it but I wanted to stay and try for a male. As soon as I caught it I walked a few steps and a Shiny Caterpie appeared in front of me! XD So yeah. It's name is lowfat and is my main pokemon!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Gastrodon. It was on the west side, so it didn't even look shiny -_____- I only knew because it sparkled.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Mine encounter wise was a shiny golduck I found randomly in Pearl who escaped my grasp(threw 39 ultra balls that failed, and couldn't weaken it due to being way over lv.d)....
    Capture wise my first was Pumkin(I know it's spelled wrong)the shiny Raticate in Pearl version I found randomly, and I still have him in Black version

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast