View Poll Results: What is your favorite pet?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

13 34.21%
  • Cat

17 44.74%
  • Any Rodent

0 0%
  • Fish

0 0%
  • Any Reptile

2 5.26%
  • Other

5 13.16%
  • None of the above, Metapod is cooler!

1 2.63%

Thread: What is your favorite pet?

Default What is your favorite pet?

This is a pet poll. Your argument is invalid. (That was a filler.)
    Pokemon Team:

A wild Emolga appeared! What would you do?

Rabbits. Sure they don't offer as much interactivity as dogs or cats, but you can still pet one or play with it. And cause my mom's allergic to most furry creatures, so its the only one I can really have. XD
    BLAH

Dogs will always be my favorite, though I don't mind other pets. I've taken care of birds and reptiles before, such as canaries and bearded dragons.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Tie between bears and manatees. If science makes adequate progress, in a few years the sole answer will be bearatees.

Cats. Just because.

Cats always first, they are silent, stealthy, and very cute and soft, thats why I love them so much. I also don't mind having a ferret, my mom has one I play with her once every day.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Cat's are assholes, but that's why they're my favorite pet.

I like Lizards, Turtles, and frogs. But I don't own any D:

But I own 2 cats and a dog. I'm more of a cat person.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Snakes...especially pythons!

Well, Cats are good with me, but I think the best pets are dogs, because you dedicate more time with it, you train and play with it, and it's more fun. Also a well-trained dog is like having another friend.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

HAMMIES.

But cats are awesome. We have two cats, and they both have different personalities, it's kinda funny. They don't seem to really like each other, but the few times they tolerate each other, they're really cute together. I also like how cats aren't always bouncing everywhere wanting your attention. You let them do their thing, they'll let you do your thing--as long as you're feeding them, and cleaning out their litter.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

where's birds? My bird laughs, talks, sneezes, and coughs!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Checking in with another vote for the "other" category. I own two rabbits, and I love them to pieces.

I love dogs too, but rabbits are great pets for apartment living.

I love cats and dogs, but I really love reptiles too. Having two turtles as pets (and some fish in the tank that somehow could always escape being eaten) was one of the highlights of my childhood.

But I'd choose Metapod if I could.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I think a kitty would be a nice addition to my family.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Gah, I'm torn between dogs and cats. Er, cats I guess.

Though the Crumple-Horned Snorkack is better then both....

I have a hamster and some fish, but I like dogs more
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Checking in with another vote for the "other" category. I own two rabbits, and I love them to pieces.

I love dogs too, but rabbits are great pets for apartment living.
    I think Rabbits go in the "Any Rodent" Catagory.
    Pokemon Team:

A wild Emolga appeared! What would you do?

Cats! My family has one indoor cat, and we take care of three stray cats outside. They're easy to take care of, fun to pet, and THEY DON'T BARK. So I prefer them over dogs, personally.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

This was hard, it was between dogs and chinchillas.

Chinchillas are cute, fun, interactive, a little dumb but smart enough to be trained a little, clean, active, and have sweet personalities.
    Dogs are cute, fun, smart, loyal, loving, dirty, active, and offer a lot to do.

Both of them are very high maintenance, which I like. I dunno, I just like having pets that I can both play with and snuggle.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Metapod, obviously. He can kill an Elephant with just a single harden!

Thanks to Rayquaza The First for the awesome banner~

I love both cats and dogs but I am looking very forward to possibly getting a dog when we move in July. Truth be told a more active pet would do me more good, to get me exercising.
    I'm looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find my place in this world.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29lljsz.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/rteqmg.jpg[/IMG]
    Http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com
    http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

Dogs will do anything to please you. They are my faves. I've owned around 4 dogs in my lifetime. I have two right now. A westie and a Goldendoodle. And they're just so adorable. Squueeeeeee <3
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Cats have and will always be my favourite. I like them because they're low-maintenance (they don't need to be walked or washed), quiet, and just cute overall. I also love it when they're purring in my lap--it feels kind of like a massage. The only problem I sometimes have with them is getting their fur on my clothes, and occasionally getting my hands bitten and clawed (fortunately not too hard) when I try to pet them. Thankfully I've never had a problem with them messing up furniture--scratching posts and other cat furniture seem to take care of that pretty easily. I kind of like dogs as well, but I don't like how noisy their barking can become, and I hate when they lick me in the face. I don't particularly like the way they smell either. Two of my friends have dogs and I like being around them, but I don't think I'd ever want one for myself.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)