View Poll Results: Do you think Ash will finally become Pokemon MASTER?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 35.48%
  • No

43 69.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Ash will become a Pokemon MASTER?

Post Do you think Ash will become a Pokemon MASTER?

So guys do you believe that Ash will reach his ultimate goal??
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

I'd say, when the anime ends he will. Since the series only cares about money and maybe ratings for the series, this will never happen in my opinion. Last episode I think will end with some other kid wanting to become a Pokemon master and fighting against Ash who will be an E4 member, that'd be my wish how to end his journey any ways.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I doubt it, I see the show getting canceled years from now, halfway through a series with Ash still not winning a league by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Never, because Ash isn't the same guy from the beginning of the Pokemon Series anymore. It's a such a vague goal anyway, LOL so the answer is unequivocally no.

Seeing as how the writers no longer seem to care about the anime, I'd say no. It's probably going to be like that until the end, unless the show gets new writers that actually care. If that becomes the case, and if some who want a change in the cast become lucky, Ash will become the champion of a certain region and a new person will take his place. But the thing that's most likely to happen is Ash losing in yet another league, and he returns to Kanto and he's probably going to do what Jimmy (the anime counterpart of Gold from Johto) has been doing from the start, which is guarding his home town.

no because he never learns from his mistakes he keeps regressing back to a rookiee and he keeps neglecting all of his older pokemon favoring only his filthy glory hound of a pikachu and the new members of his troop not to mention im pretty certain at this point in time a lot of his veteran fighters have lost some of their skill do to not honeing them unless your charizard or squirtle of course.

here is something clay said in his gym battle against ash that i liked he basically told ash that he was waaaay too naive and doesnt take his goal seriously and that Ash is just lightly throwing around his dream to the world without truly working hard. i couldnt agree more with you clay.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

He never will, if he does, they can't drag the show on anymore.

>Ash

>Pokémon Master

SYNTAX ERROR

The writer even said himself that he'll never become a Pokémon Master as long as Pokémon sells. So yeah, you see one series, you've seen them all.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    The writer even said himself that he'll never become a Pokémon Master as long as Pokémon sells. So yeah, you see one series, you've seen them all.
    huh really? when did he say that?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

May be he will. But only when the anime ends.....

No. At least, the writers have yet to show me that he will.

Nope. As long the games keep going, the anime will, and he won't at least until the very end of the anime.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

If there was an option for maybe, i'd vote that.

The problem here is that the anime never states what exactly a pokemon master is and what the title entails..

1. Is it someone who captures all available pokemon?

2. Somone who manages to beat the elite four and the champion of a league?

3. Someone who builds a friendship with the many pokemon he'she captures?

Lost my Platinum, so that's not good. On the other hand, I have heartgold and my FC is:

Jimmy

5070 6163 8015

If after DP you asked me this question, I'd say "Yes, within a couple of regions he'll win a League and challenge the E4." After BW and the horrendous 'reset,' I can't see an end anywhere in sight for Ash. Maybe as the games start to lose popularity, the writers will amp up Ash and rapidly progress him. OR...they could fast-forward to show Ash several years older, and then continue his journey from there where he is actually very close to being a Master. I think they'll definitely provide some satisfactory ending where Ash reaches his goals.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

It all depends on how he's treated in the Generation 6 region. If he's like his BW self, then no. If he's more like his AG/DP self, then yes.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I doubt it, I see the show getting canceled years from now, halfway through a series with Ash still not winning a league by then.
    I doubt it. I don't think Pokémon will be cancelled midway through a series. As long as the games sell, there will be an anime even if that anime has low ratings. And I really see the games selling well for decades and decades to come like Mario still sells today.

Yes because IMO the whole anime would be pointless if his journey didn't end in the ultimate glory as Ash would just be a run of the mill trainer which is boring

Yes, I do believe Ash will finally reach his goal. I mean the anime has to end some time in the future (sadly). It is inevitable. Whether it is 10 years from now, or even 20 (wow, that would be a lot of episodes), it has to end sooner or later...

No way!! He will be "Master" after seeing almost all pokemon around the pokemon world. But not the "Master" that win all the competition! That is what the writer trying to do now! IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqmaster View Post
    If there was an option for maybe, i'd vote that.

The problem here is that the anime never states what exactly a pokemon master is and what the title entails..

1. Is it someone who captures all available pokemon?

2. Somone who manages to beat the elite four and the champion of a league?

3. Someone who builds a friendship with the many pokemon he'she captures?
    I'm pretty sure that's the point. The Pokemon Company stated that the intent of the creators was for the title to "be left to the imaginations and interpretations of Pokémon fans".

Ash is beyond saving.
    Last edited by BOUYSEL'S BEST FRIEND; 27th March 2013 at 8:55 PM.

He won't, unless the anime ends — what won't happen any time remotely soon.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I doubt he'll ever be a Pokemon Master unless they stop making games

To answer that question my friend take a look at the NO line! xD

No one really knows what will happen to the boy. That's why I'm still watching and waiting. Maybe they might do a time skip and the and show him being a master by some random flashback to troll us.

My ideal battle ever!

I believe the series will end with Ash in the Champions league and in his final fight he will go against a shadowy person who will end up being his father. So then as he sends out a pokeball to start the battle the series ends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast