Thread: A good team for me?

Default A good team for me?

Hey guys, i've played pokemon leafgreen and completed it more than 5 times. I've only played firered once and it didn't end up very good. So now i restarted playing it again. Its been a year or two, since i played these games. So now i'm trying to create a super strong team. I've only reached viridian forest. And i only have 2 pokemon. Charmeleon lv.21
    pidgey lv.13
    so which pokemon should i catch next? I surely need an electric pokemon. Should it be pikachu, electrabuzz or zapdos. Please help me.............

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator

You can better catch Pikachu there, Zapdos is way to far and Electrabuzz is far aswell

I didn't mean the farness. I'm confused about which pokemon i should capture. And the rest of the team too

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator

gastly or koffing. in order of electric pokemon i'd use zapdos (if you like using legendaries), jolteon, magnemite, electabuzz, pikachu, electrode. electrode is okay, but i don't like him for electric purposes.
    My Zangoose is loose!!! Oh no, someone's Zangoose is going to be cooked.

Yeah...... I've been thinking about catching a haunter. But the fact is that haunter won't evolve until i trade it. I'm using vba 1.8.0 and i still can't trade. It shows communication error every time. And i've no problem with legendaries, because i used to use zapdos and mewtwo in my party always. But this time i need a little change. And i'm hoping to catch an electric pokemon which levels up faster. But pikachu doesn't. So i think i'll catch electrabuzz. And what about the other pokemon? 4 decided 2 more to go......

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator

zubat, once you beat the game you can evolve him into crobat and use him to catch the roamer. then use suicune i think is who you'll get.
    My Zangoose is loose!!! Oh no, someone's Zangoose is going to be cooked.

Now somebody please suggest of fast growing water and another type pokemon. Now my team is-
    charizard- lvl.44
    pidgeotto- lvl.29
    electabuzz- lvl.30
    now i'm currently in the rock tunnel. I'll catch haunter as soon as i reach lavender town. But i still need a water type and another vareity type pokemon. Please help.......
    Last edited by Lareon; 4th March 2013 at 2:57 AM.

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator

Okay, so now i'm in fuchsia city. I currently have the 1st 3 gym badges. Now my pokemon are-
    charizard lvl.56
    electabuzz lvl.39
    pidgeot lvl.39
    haunter lvl.39
    vaporeon lvl.39
    now i want one more single pokemon. Please somebody help me here....

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator

Well I would go for the one type you dont have , so if you go back to Veridian forest , get a catarpie and Grind it , the two easiest ways to level it up are grinding and sticking it in the day care but that costs $$$ soooo....the two best ways to grind are 1.Just give it EXP share and fight a crap ton of high lvl pokemon with your current team or 2.you put him first in your party , find a high lvl pokemon , then switch him with your main pokemon and take the other one out , thus splitting the EXP between catarpie and the other pokemon

(Note catarpie evolves to meta pod at Lvl 7 and metapod to butterfree at Lvl10)

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've completed my team. And its a great one too. I'm currently in the victory road. My Pokemon are-
    Charizard- Lvl.99
    Rhydon- Lvl.59
    Electabuzz- Lvl.58
    Gengar- Lvl.58
    Pidgeot- Lvl.56
    Vaporeon- Lvl.56
    i purposely didn't allow Charizard to go 100. This is the first time i take my Pokemon to such a level before the elite4 without cheating. All thanks to the lucky egg. I captured 15 chanseys and i got 1 lucky egg. I was lucky, i guess. And lots of thanks to vba1.8.0 which allowed me to clone the item. With these Pokemon and their movesets, i believe this is the most powerful team i've ever made. Once again thanks to all.

My Black Team:

Revolution Detonator