View Poll Results: If you can be any Legendary Pokemon, what will it be?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celebi

13 29.55%
  • Mew

19 43.18%
  • Jirachi

7 15.91%
  • Meloetta

5 11.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random Legendary Pokemon Moments

Default Random Legendary Pokemon Moments

What are some of your random Legendary Pokemon Moments? Mine were catching the Legendary Pokemon in one Pokeball with no Master Ball. However, I must ask you not to spam.

Anyway! Discuss your Legendary Pokemon Moments, from random to best. I might reply.
    Last edited by Adam45; 1st March 2013 at 10:26 PM.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)
    (Black) (SoulSilver) (Black 2) (White) (White 2)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

Best legendary Pokemon moments?

Probably when you have those Pokemon that just roam the region, and you have to hunt them down to capture them and when there's that moment when you just throw any old Poke'Ball thinking, "That's not what I was trying to do, but I might as well give it a shot," and it works. It's what happened to me with Raikou in SoulSilver, and it was awesome. xD

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    Best legendary Pokemon moments?

Probably when you have those Pokemon that just roam the region, and you have to hunt them down to capture them and when there's that moment when you just throw any old Poke'Ball thinking, "That's not what I was trying to do, but I might as well give it a shot," and it works. It's what happened to me with Raikou in SoulSilver, and it was awesome. xD
    Awesome indeed. Your post just gave me an idea to put in best Legendary Pokemon moments in the thread. Anyway, this happened to me once. In Sapphire, I was trying to catch Latias, and after many Pokeballs, I finally caught Latias in a Great Ball.
    Last edited by Adam45; 1st March 2013 at 10:30 PM.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

Best Legendary Pokemon Moment

First time catching Mewtwo in FireRed - When i was young me and my sister stayed up all night to catch it (it took as sooo long because we had no idea had to catch a Legendary easily :P) We kept reseting the game till we caught it, and boy was that the best feeling when i was younger xD haha.
    Pokemon X FC - 1736-0880-2817

My Favorite Pokémon of ALL-TIME

Darkai is my favorite pokemon <3

Been a Pokémon fan every since 2003!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile

Quote Originally Posted by joewilke21 View Post
    Best Legendary Pokemon Moment

First time catching Mewtwo in FireRed - When i was young me and my sister stayed up all night to catch it (it took as sooo long because we had no idea had to catch a Legendary easily :P) We kept reseting the game till we caught it, and boy was that the best feeling when i was younger xD haha.
    That's pretty awesome.

My Favorite Legendary

Best Legendary Moment

Fighting Zapdos in Firered, out of ultra balls, have 5 pokeballs left. LAST POKEBALL catches him. I was screaming in joy for about 2 minutes straight.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    Best Legendary Moment

Fighting Zapdos in Firered, out of ultra balls, have 5 pokeballs left. LAST POKEBALL catches him. I was screaming in joy for about 2 minutes straight.
    Lucky you.

My Favorite Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Adam45 View Post
    Awesome indeed. Your post just gave me an idea to put in best Legendary Pokemon moments in the thread. Anyway, this happened to me once. In Sapphire, I was trying to catch Latias, and after many Pokeballs, I finally caught Latias in a Great Ball.
    Yeah. I chased Raikou down, and the one time I just ran into him by chance I used a Premier Ball and got him. xD

Catching Articuno in Pokemon FireRed, hit him with Arcanine, left him with 1 HP!
    Caught him with the first Pokeball too!

Quote Originally Posted by OnceDone View Post
    Catching Articuno in Pokemon FireRed, hit him with Arcanine, left him with 1 HP!
    Caught him with the first Pokeball too!
    Wow. That's so lucky of you.

My Favorite Legendary

I have a few:

- Catching Cresselia on my birthday in Diamond.

- Catching Giratina with the last ball I had in Diamond (and I had forgotten to save beforehand, so I was incredibly relieved that I didn't have to go through Turnback Cave all over again).

- Catching a shiny Terrakion in White after only 15 or 20 resets, even though I wasn't trying for a shiny (I was preparing for the VGCs at the time and just wanted one with good IVs). Definitely qualifies as my best legendary Pokemon moment. : D

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    I have a few:

- Catching Cresselia on my birthday in Diamond.

- Catching Giratina with the last ball I had in Diamond (and I had forgotten to save beforehand, so I was incredibly relieved that I didn't have to go through Turnback Cave all over again).

- Catching a shiny Terrakion in White after only 15 or 20 resets, even though I wasn't trying for a shiny (I was preparing for the VGCs at the time and just wanted one with good IVs). Definitely qualifies as my best legendary Pokemon moment. : D
    The part where you said you caught Cresselia on your birthday was awesome!
    The part where you said you caught Giratina with your last Pokeball was totally awesome!
    And finally, the part where you said you caught a shiny Terrakion in White... That totally qualifies as your best Legendary moment indeed.

My Favorite Legendary

The moment when I accidentally threw a ball at Groudon (in Emerald) right after it healed itself up with Rest, and ended up catching it.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    The moment when I accidentally threw a ball at Groudon (in Emerald) right after it healed itself up with Rest, and ended up catching it.
    Wow. That's a moment to remember.

My Favorite Legendary

I started a battle with Articuno in FireRed, threw a regular PokeBall immediately after the battle started, and caught it. I was 11, and this was 5 years ago. Best moment ever.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    I started a battle with Articuno in FireRed, threw a regular PokeBall immediately after the battle started, and caught it. I was 11, and this was 5 years ago. Best moment ever.
    Wow. You were very lucky.

My Favorite Legendary

I suppose how the battle with my Shiny Kyurem went counts as random. Having found one in less than 150 SRs is one thing, but I actually managed to catch it at full health, no status condition, and on the first Ultra Ball.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    I suppose how the battle with my Shiny Kyurem went counts as random. Having found one in less than 150 SRs is one thing, but I actually managed to catch it at full health, no status condition, and on the first Ultra Ball.
    That's awesome.

My Favorite Legendary

I remember on Black I stocked up on Ultra and Timer Balls so I can catch Landorus. I battled him and got him down to a sliver of health. I decided to toss a Dusk Ball at him (it was at night) and I caught him.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I remember on Black I stocked up on Ultra and Timer Balls so I can catch Landorus. I battled him and got him down to a sliver of health. I decided to toss a Dusk Ball at him (it was at night) and I caught him.
    That's pretty awesome catching a legendary with a Dusk Ball.

My Favorite Legendary

Worst legendary Moment: Losing from Rayquaza 150 times in Sapphire. Also, catching Mewtwo in Fire Red and DID SO MANY TIMES! but 50!

Best legendary moment: Finally catching Mesprit. I said to myself, "Welcome little sister."

Catching Mewtwo AND MOCKING MEWTWO IN SOULSILVER! I'm like, "What is wrong Mewtwo? You're Quite a wimp!" Easiest legendary catch ever
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Worst legendary Moment: Losing from Rayquaza 150 times in Sapphire. Also, catching Mewtwo in Fire Red and DID SO MANY TIMES! but 50!

Best legendary moment: Finally catching Mesprit. I said to myself, "Welcome little sister."

Catching Mewtwo AND MOCKING MEWTWO IN SOULSILVER! I'm like, "What is wrong Mewtwo? You're Quite a wimp!" Easiest legendary
    catch ever
    Wow. You sure went a long way catching Mesprit. I feel sorry about your worst legendary moments. Also, that's pretty awesome catching Mewtwo easily.

My Favorite Legendary

This is a post that fits with the topic. During my battle against Reshiram in White 2, I weakened it to low health despite many difficulties, then I chucked an Ultra Ball, and Reshiram didn't break free, thus catching Reshiram on my first try.

Also, the poll got to at least 17 voters. That's pretty cool. I hope you guys continue to share your legendary moments, from random to best.

My Favorite Legendary

Best: Critical capture on Black 2 Zekrom with a pokeball and it was adamant nature! xD
    Worst: Going through 60 ultra balls in SS to catch Ho-Oh, only to catch it in a quick ball -___-
    [CENTER]
    3DS Friend Code: 0302-0821-3128
    \

These are what I think are my best moments:
    - Catching Latios in Ruby without a master ball - it's very hard to do this; it takes a ton of patience and preparing to do this. You really should save your master balls for the fleeing legendaries!
    - Catching my first ever legendary, Zapdos, in Firered for the first time - I was NOT good at Pokemon at the time and I used very bad strategies to catch him. But still, it was my first legendary and I was VERY excited afterwards. I think I still have access to that Zapdos somehow.
    - Catching Zapdos in Firered (again) with a regular pokeball
    -.-- -.-- --..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast