View Poll Results: If you can be any Legendary Pokemon, what will it be?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celebi

13 29.55%
  • Mew

19 43.18%
  • Jirachi

7 15.91%
  • Meloetta

5 11.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random Legendary Pokemon Moments

Quote Originally Posted by koolaidman594 View Post
    Best: Critical capture on Black 2 Zekrom with a pokeball and it was adamant nature! xD
    Worst: Going through 60 ultra balls in SS to catch Ho-Oh, only to catch it in a quick ball -___-
    Nice job critical capturing Zekrom with a Pokeball. And though you went through 60 Ultra Balls, that was impressive that you caught Ho-Oh in a Quick Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle3650 View Post
    These are what I think are my best moments:
    - Catching Latios in Ruby without a master ball - it's very hard to do this; it takes a ton of patience and preparing to do this. You really should save your master balls for the fleeing legendaries!
    - Catching my first ever legendary, Zapdos, in Firered for the first time - I was NOT good at Pokemon at the time and I used very bad strategies to catch him. But still, it was my first legendary and I was VERY excited afterwards. I think I still have access to that Zapdos somehow.
    - Catching Zapdos in Firered (again) with a regular pokeball
    Catching Latios without a Master Ball is awesome, also difficult, but most of all awesome. Catching Zapdos in Firered was also awesome, and catching Zapdos in a Pokeball doubles the awesomeness.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)
    (Black) (SoulSilver) (Black 2) (White) (White 2)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

Myself and my two cousins all playing our Pokemon games in the same room, my male cousin and I with Ruby and my female cousin with Sapphire. Suddenly, she screams out for us to come look at something. We run over, and there we see her face-to-face with a shiny Latias. We got very excited, and began screaming at her to throw her Masterball...

"But I'm in the Safari Zone..."

It sounds like a bad fish story, I know, but I swear it on my life. Shiny Latias in the Safari Zone. As we learned, in Generation 3 at least, the shiny status of the roamers doesn't carry on between encounters. The ultimate "one that got away."
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I always run nto Cresselia and Mesprit on Platinum..
    They'll never be captured though

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    Myself and my two cousins all playing our Pokemon games in the same room, my male cousin and I with Ruby and my female cousin with Sapphire. Suddenly, she screams out for us to come look at something. We run over, and there we see her face-to-face with a shiny Latias. We got very excited, and began screaming at her to throw her Masterball...

"But I'm in the Safari Zone..."

It sounds like a bad fish story, I know, but I swear it on my life. Shiny Latias in the Safari Zone. As we learned, in Generation 3 at least, the shiny status of the roamers doesn't carry on between encounters. The ultimate "one that got away."
    Hmmm... I do believe that what you said about Shiny Latias in the Safari Zone is 100% true. I feel sorry about your cousin that has Sapphire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I always run nto Cresselia and Mesprit on Platinum..
    They'll never be captured though
    I hope you catch Mesprit and Cresselia soon... I hope.
    Last edited by Adam45; 17th March 2013 at 3:14 AM.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

You know. I besides Groudon in Ruby which is a funny story to me. It was Arceus in D/P/PT.

Well Arceus, I got the item and I didnt know what to do. I was just going back up to Spear Piller to get Dialga/Palkia and the Item activated. So I went up the stairs and what do I see...This beast. So I went to fight it with lv50-55 pokemon in my team. It was lvl 80 -.- I almost Shat myself xD.

The Groudon story goes like this.

My older Cousin was playing Ruby and he spent some time trying to catch it. So then he goes to give me the game after he shut it off to start again. Right when I get the Gba in my hands. I face Groudon and for the Sh**s and Giggles. I threw ONE UltraBall with Groudon at full health and I just sat there looking and I caught it for him xD. He was pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    You know. I besides Groudon in Ruby which is a funny story to me. It was Arceus in D/P/PT.

Well Arceus, I got the item and I didnt know what to do. I was just going back up to Spear Piller to get Dialga/Palkia and the Item activated. So I went up the stairs and what do I see...This beast. So I went to fight it with lv50-55 pokemon in my team. It was lvl 80 -.- I almost Shat myself xD.

The Groudon story goes like this.

My older Cousin was playing Ruby and he spent some time trying to catch it. So then he goes to give me the game after he shut it off to start again. Right when I get the Gba in my hands. I face Groudon and for the Sh**s and Giggles. I threw ONE UltraBall with Groudon at full health and I just sat there looking and I caught it for him xD. He was pissed
    The Arceus part was funny, and the Groudon part was hillarious! But that was awesome catching Groudon in an Ultraball... though it was your cousin's Ruby game.

My Favorite Legendary

Best: Beating Pokémon Colosseum and going through the 100 trainers in a row thrice to get three Ho-Oh (this was before HG, mind). It was the best because damn it, they were Ho-Oh and the first I had since my Gold's battery died.

Worst: Realizing said three Ho-Oh had terrible IVs and natures, while my friend who only beat Colosseum and the 100 trainers once got one with 31 IVs in Attack and an Attack-boosting nature on the first try. I never forgave him for that.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Best: Beating Pokémon Colosseum and going through the 100 trainers in a row thrice to get three Ho-Oh (this was before HG, mind). It was the best because damn it, they were Ho-Oh and the first I had since my Gold's battery died.

Worst: Realizing said three Ho-Oh had terrible IVs and natures, while my friend who only beat Colosseum and the 100 trainers once got one with 31 IVs in Attack and an Attack-boosting nature on the first try. I never forgave him for that.
    Beating the 100 trainers three times was awesome... but I feel sorry for you getting three Ho-Oh with terrible IVs and natures.

My Favorite Legendary

In Pokemon Yellow when I first got it back in 1999 (I was about 9 years old) I threw about 40 or more Ultra balls, and I still couldn't catch Mewtwo even though he was weakened down to 2 hp. Then just for the heck of it I threw a pokeball, and captured it! The next day I went to school, and I told all my friends I caught Mewtwo in a pokeball. Nowaydays I always try to catch my pokemon in (regular) pokeballs.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 26th March 2013 at 10:57 PM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

When I was battling Giratina in Diamond and caught him with a dive ball, which was my last pokeball. I flipped a table in excitement.

Thanks to Rayquaza The First for the awesome banner~

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    In Pokemon Yellow when I first got it back in 1999 (I was about 9 years old) I threw about 40 or more Ultra balls, and I still couldn't catch Mewtwo even though he was weakened down to 2 hp. Then just for the heck of it I threw a pokeball, and captured it! The next day I went to school, and I told all my friends I caught Mewtwo in a pokeball. Nowaydays I always try to catch my pokemon in (regular) pokeballs.
    That was pretty lucky of you catching a Mewtwo in Yellow with a regular Pokeball.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTacos View Post
    When I was battling Giratina in Diamond and caught him with a dive ball, which was my last pokeball. I flipped a table in excitement.
    That's pretty lucky for you catching Giratina in a Dive Ball.

My Favorite Legendary

My best legendary moment was getting a shiny Cresselia after 4-6+ soft resets only!!!!!!!!!!
    AND my first legendary Moonbeam the Palkia that I caught in Pearl in my first Ultra ball thrown!!!!(No Masterball, used my Masterball on a Goldeen..those were the days... -_-")

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    My best legendary moment was getting a shiny Cresselia after 4-6+ soft resets only!!!!!!!!!!
    AND my first legendary Moonbeam the Palkia that I caught in Pearl in my first Ultra ball thrown!!!!(No Masterball, used my Masterball on a Goldeen..those were the days... -_-")
    I believe that the shiny Cresselia and capturing Palkia on the first Ultra Ball totally fits with the best legendary moments.

My Favorite Legendary

I encountered Articuno in the Sea Foam Islands when I was about 11 or so and before doing anything threw a regular pokeball. I caught it. I was amazed.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    I encountered Articuno in the Sea Foam Islands when I was about 11 or so and before doing anything threw a regular pokeball. I caught it. I was amazed.
    Well, what a surprise catching Articuno with one Pokeball before doing anything.

My Favorite Legendary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12