Thread: Who is Ash's Father

Default Who is Ash's Father

A question everyone's been asking since the beginning of Pokemon. I just would like to hear your opinons about who Ash's father is. We already know he's a trainer on his own journey and it took him a four day's to get to Virdian City. So maybe Ash is close to catching up to him. Also do you think he'll appear in XY?
    Check out my original story: Forbidden Book
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3163587/1/Forbidden-Book

[IMG]http://sngk.net/upioUz/img1[/IMG]
    A Saga of pain, love, and revenge

i heard a lot of people saying giovanni is ash's father although we can't confirm it since giovanni is the head of tr but what makes me curious that there were a lot of people talking about him in almost most of the pokemon forums.

Someone on the staff said that Ash's father will be introduced when the writers feel it'll be adequate enough to advance his character.

And we all know where we are with Ash right now.

Ash's father may not be introduced until whenever the anime ends, in my opinion. He might not appear even then. I would find it quite random for him to show up before then, since it's been so long now. I don't think he will appear in XY, for this reason.

And I don't think it's anyone we've seen in the anime thus far. Giovanni being his father would come off a bit cliché, so I doubt they are related in any way.
    3DS FC: 0877-1337-0183
    Ice Friend Safari: Snorunt, Beartic, Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Viveshade View Post
    And I don't think it's anyone we've seen in the anime thus far. Giovanni being his father would come off a bit cliché, so I doubt they are related in any way.
    Besides, Ash and Giovanni met for the first time in BW. Did either of them recognize each other? Not that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Viveshade View Post
    Ash's father may not be introduced until whenever the anime ends, in my opinion. He might not appear even then. I would find it quite random for him to show up before then, since it's been so long now. I don't think he will appear in XY, for this reason.

the time when they introduced's ash father in the anime that might tell it will be ash's final saga. stating that ash has fully matured.

A deadbeat who left his wife and son.

MIA unless the writers need him.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...