Thread: Celebi in English?

Default Celebi in English?

All right, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I was wondering if there was any way to get a legitimate Celebi into an English Gen III cart. I know the Japanese bonus disc could transfer a Celebi to a Japanese game cart, but is there any way to get that to English? If not that, is there, or as there ever, for that matter, a way to get an English Celebi for Gen III? I really wan to complete my Pokedex in Ruby, and I would be awesome to have a real and unhacked Celebi in my dex.
    Thanks in advance,
    493x

Quote Originally Posted by 493x View Post
    All right, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I was wondering if there was any way to get a legitimate Celebi into an English Gen III cart. I know the Japanese bonus disc could transfer a Celebi to a Japanese game cart, but is there any way to get that to English? If not that, is there, or as there ever, for that matter, a way to get an English Celebi for Gen III? I really wan to complete my Pokedex in Ruby, and I would be awesome to have a real and unhacked Celebi in my dex.
    Thanks in advance,
    493x

There was via the JAA event several years ago.

Please use the questions thread for things like this in the future.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |